Batman VS. Swamp Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Can the Bats take on the Swamp Thing on his home turf?

Bats has no prep, but neither does Swampy. Their first encounter, with no knowledge of each others powers. Battle takes place in the bayou.

Batman doing some research on The Evil Dr. Arcane, leads him to the good old bayou. Then Batman encounters a behemoth of a man. Only thing, it's not a man. It's Swamp Thing. Seeing Batman's dark outfit, assuming he's one of Arcane's thugs/mercenaries, Swamp Thing lashes out at Batman catching the Bats off guard. Stunned but alright, Bats realizes Swampy is just as strong as Bane, maybe even stronger. Realizing he's in a whole lot of trouble, Bats decides to get serious. They battle to the death. Who takes it?

doctorstrongbad
Swamp thing can take batman out with ease. If bane broke his back, Swap thing can brake every bone is his body.

Sentry
I have a few old Swamp Thing comics, and he fights some bad mofos in those comics. I was just wondering what the Bat fanboys would say. He was almost inducted into the JLA, but he started his own group or something like that. Swamp's on his home turf would kill Bat's. Give Bat's prep, he has a better shot, but he'd still lose. Take Swamp's out of his enviroment though, I think Batman will hand Swamp's his A$$.

Superherovandal
you know you really should stop wasting time making threads that are made to annoy others. it takes away from the forum.

Sentry
Opinions vary.

Sentry
Ok my bad. Swamp Thing is way powerful than Bats. My bad. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.