Champion of the universe vs. doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Champion of the universe

vs.

Doomsday

demigawd
Champion SHOULD win. He's got the strength AND the skills to take Doomsday out, having studied millions of martial arts over tens of millions of years (you'd think someone that experienced would INVENT martial arts, not study them, but whatever.... )

That said, Champion hasn't been portrayed as being a super martial artist....ever. Doomsday would likely beat him up.

long pig
They've only talked about Champs martial art feats, but hardly show them.
He should be a better fighter than anyone, he is used as a plot device like gladiator and darkseid are. Everyone is below him on h2h scale so id think he'd kick DD's ass.

jinzin
champion got beaten by a single troll punch to the head by draxx. martial arts or none, it don't matter, DD will walk through him ripping his hair off cause it's the same style as dd's and beating him until the red meat shows, among other various fluid.

the Darkone
drax had swalloed gem of power

jinzin
yeah but still, did any of champion's martial arts help him there? nope. DD will cream him.

long pig
he was gymless and primordial-less, and otherwise totally de powered.
but i do find the fact he should be able to out kung fu anyone but he fights like the hulk.
bad writing i guess, a troll punch isnt going to do shit to a elder of the universe with power primordial.

jinzin
totally depowered? didn't those gauntlets amp up is depowered ass? I remember surfer destroying them because he was afraid of the destructive force they could cause at his disposal.

the Darkone
yeah but nothing. Drax had the power gem so champion was clearly f***ed. The champion of the universe w/gem will crush DD 100x over and doomsday can't kill him beacuse the champion is truely immortal and will laugh in his face.

jinzin
and the champion is gonna beat dd how? using brute force? good luck to him. Darkseid had a buddy he thought immortal,,,,then DD ripped him limb from limbn, don't know how tough champion will be after dd rips his arm off.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by jinzin
yeah but still, did any of champion's martial arts help him there? nope. DD will cream him.

What the f**k?
WTF You're comparing Drax with the Infinity Power Gem to Doomsday?! I've seen it all.

Champion with the power primordial will stomp Doomsday into pieces. He's an elder of the universe.

the Darkone
How will doomsday rip the arms off one of the most powerful elders. Can doomsday rip a planet in half with a punch hell no, if you say yes show me the proof scan the picture. The champion has with the gem when fought thanos in "The Thanos Quest: prelude to the infinity gaunlet" where thanos pissed off champion and he got so mad he cracke dthe planet in half, that's how powerful the champion is w/gem and he can not die by no means he is more immortal than doomsday. Doomsday can die he can't. Stop hyping DD up

long pig
Why does Champ fight like the hulk, instead of bruting his way thru he should fight like Karate Kid.

He has projectile blasts from his hands as well, but only used it once i saw.

doesnt make sense.

the Darkone
He likes to fight, that's what he's been doing for tha past 2 billion years and yes he's that old. He does poses cosmic energy blast but he uses them to increase his own phsyical abilities. And why he doesn't fight hulk, he like to fight civilies in a ring for sport not to kill. He fights for sport nothing else.

long pig
Couple hundred billion is more like it, and youre probably right, fighting like he does is probably the most fun.

And theres a reason why hes called the champion of the universe man, he is the best fighter in all the galaxie, Doomsday is toast, as would superman, as would any other h2h fighter.

savagerampage
champion would school doomsday

jinzin
No I'm not comparing draxx with the gem to DD, I'm just making a point. Draxx threw a troll punch at champion and connected....big time. People are trying to hype up champion's abilities in fighting, and while they may be there he certainly doesn't seem to use it too much. as it was stated before, he fights like the Hulk. If Champion was such a great fighter and yada yada yada, he should have at least been able to dodge a freaking troll punch. Have you ever been troll punched? as anyone here? I doubt it, cause you'de see it coming a mile away. DD's fighting skills and brute force are awesome, and champion doesn't have his precious gem in this fight, if that's the case give dd his green lantern ring. seriously, what can champion do to dd that hasn't already been done or tried before?

the Darkone
Hit him half way around the universe and beat the living shit out of him. can doomsday crack a planet in half? hell no. The champion is not hype he is what he is a fighting machine. You need to get contest of champions where he fought the thing, wonderman, colossus, sasquatch, hercules and others with out the gem and destroyed their asses almost killed the thing. Drax again had the power gem he ate the damn gem, of course the champion went down so would everybody and their momma.

jinzin
I UNDERSTAND HE HAD THE ****ING GEM OKAY. You seem to be the one who doesn't understand, everyone cracks champion up to be this ultimate of fighters, in terms of fighting ability, it that where true he would have either dodged that hit, tried to block it, or used draxx momentum and flipped him over. Draxx wasn't boasting flash-like superspeed or anything and he tagged champion on the noggin.

And Doomsday could take that entire list of heroes at once within minutes, if that long, without breakin a sweat. Superman could friggin juggle planets, he could smash planets in half,,,,,did it stop DD from running over him like a peice of trash? nope. DD would rip champion limb from limb after beating him into submission. Champion's a fighting machine? ok,,,doomsday's a killing machine, it's literaly a part of his nature.

long pig
A well written Champion is better than DD at everything.
faster, stronger, more experienced, smarter so on and so forth.

A poorly written Champ gets hit by a troll punch.

Like his name implies, hes better than anyone if not used for stupid plots and such.

Kinda like gladiator is really powerful, but gets beat by gambit. its bullshit but it happend.

Cosmic Cube
Champ kills DD period. If Superman can do it, Champion damn sure can do it.

He loses most of his fights as plot devices, like when he lost to the suped up She-Hulk. Don't remember Thing beating him, though. Only time I remember him fighting Thing, Champ beats Thing within inches of his life.

long pig
I cant see Champ losing to anyone in h2h if he's written right.
who beats a guy with 100 billion years pratice and mastery of every known martial art in the universe?
she-hulk? wtf??

Cosmic Cube
Same reaction here. Even if she was "stronger," he's a billion times the fighter she is. She shoulda still went down.

jinzin
even if he's better at fighting and even potentially stronger, how can he beat a creature, he can't KO or kill? DD doesn't even half to die to evolve past his opponent. And one more thing, Supes beat DD once, with brute force,,,,,,,,he couldn't do it again.....and boy did he try. If it's DD before death of supes, champ will win, if it's DD during hunter prey champ has a slight chance,,,,,,if it's Doomsday during DD wars, Champion gets ripped into peices.

long pig
champ couldnt kill DD with h2h and DD couldnt kill Champ with anything....ever...nothing...Hes 100% immortal.

this never was said to be h2h was it?
Champ can and has used his primordial power blasts....basically devolve DD into a one cell orginisim.

Plus Champ as all types of weapons on his inter dimentional star ship.

jinzin
dd's already been devolved before too.

jinzin
and if we're gonna be given champ all these friggin weapons why not give DD his friggin GL ring?

long pig
sure,why not, let him have it.
He still isnt going to kill Champ.
im sure theres something power primordial can do to DD that hasnt been done. PP is like power cosmic but even more powerful.

h2h possibly no one wins. unless this is a tap-out/submission match where champ only needs to pin DD down.

but to the death, they could possibly fight forever and neither would hurt the other.

with weapons? champ, no contest.

this is allmost like a Juggernaut vs Juggernaut fight would be.

Cosmic Cube
Doomsday doesn't become immune to attack. He resists certain intensity of attack. Champ will enjoy killing Doomsday in every way possible.

Superman did kill Doomsday the second time, with physical strength.

the Darkone
Champion of the universe with power gem, champion will hit doomsday so hard even the spectre will fill it. DD hasn't seen nothing like the champion a fighting machine, he beat dd into oblivion anybody with comic knowledge knows this. champion will beat him every time he see's him untill he gets tired of fighting him and kicking his ass.

long pig
I just took him at his word.
He can be killed the same way twice with sufficiant force?
hell, then champ would love beating up on this guy....like an ever evolving punching bag.

the Darkone
Like I said the champion has cracked a planet in half, wtf you think he will do to doomsday.

derrick24
i would like to leave you all with a bio of champion so that you can know that he would beat the breaks out of the jla.

bio came from marvel.

History: Like all the Elders of the Universe, the origin of the
Champion is lost in antiquity. What is know is that he is one
of the oldest living beings in the universe, having been among
the first of the universe's races to become sentient in the
wake of the Big Bang itself. Truly immortal, he grew bored with the mundane pursuits of common existence, and decided to devote himself to physical self-perfection. After training himself for millennia, he set forth to learn all the methods of physical combat in all the known galaxies. Now he travels from one inhabited planet to the next, challenging the champions of each planet to a personal match using a form of fighting native to that world. In fifty thousand bouts on twenty thousand worlds, the Champion has never lost. He has visited Earth and battled superhuman champions there. The Champion joined the other Elders in an unsuccessful attempt to kill Galactus.

Height: 9 ft. 2 in.
Weight: 5,050 lbs.
Eyes: Silver
Hair: Red

Strength Level: The limits of the Champion's strength are not known. In Earth's gravity, he can lift (press) at least 100 tons. His strength derives from the channeling of cosmic energy for physical use.

Known Superhuman Powers: The Champion controls the power primordial, the energy derived from the Big Bang itself. He has channeled this power into the development of his physical form: his musculature, his reflexes, his stamina, and his strength, while the exercise of human strength taps electro-chemical energies of the complex molecules in the body, the Champion's strength taps cosmic nuclear energies. His physical strength is only determined by the amount of cosmic energy his finite form can contain. This limit has yet to be seen. He apparently never tires since his body has the ability to tap whatever energies it needs to recuperate. He cannot be hurt by any means short of molecular dispersion. Having channeled all of the cosmic energy as his command into making his body a perfect fighting machine, the Champion can no longer direct that energy from his body into force-blast as many other energy manipulators can.

Abilities: The Champion has mastered untold thousands of different martial arts and fighting styles culled from across the known Universe, and spends the majority of his time between championship matches practicing these arts.

Limitation: The Champion's limitations are not known

doomsday gets slaughtered and treated like a punching bag.

the Darkone
Champion punches doomsday ass into the sun.

grey fox
Champion Jobs to much , non jobbin champion should be able to kill Doomsday ONCE with ease.

golem370
Drax the Destroyer with the power gem would pummel Doomsday to

soleran30
Originally posted by long pig
I just took him at his word.
He can be killed the same way twice with sufficiant force?
hell, then champ would love beating up on this guy....like an ever evolving punching bag.

Exactly what I was thinking!

Mider
superman killed him ONCE and the next time they fought even boosted superman couldnt take him so thats not a correct excuse the champion cant even beat silver surfer

Horrificus
If there is no more living DD material, he can't come back, and he can't evolve.
There has to be something left of him. If he is disintegrated, that's all she wrote.

Mider
have you ever seen champion shoot anyone and it took imperiex to do it when he fought gog gog was shooting beams that could roast superman in a second and they were not having any affect and he's a skyfather just to let you know even above skyfathers gog i mean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.