Who likes jet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

piratebaby
i love jet, i like ther new song, or i dont know if it new, but yeah. Has anyone seen the video with the disney background, i thinks its cool, but anyways ill talk to u later

SlipknoT
Nope, dont like them.

tabby999
i'll go one step further and say i infact hate them. they're music is annoying and after the first listen, your over it. then they get put up on a podeum for being the saviours of rock and roll. and if that wasn't enough, now their home town and my capital city is full of shitty crappy knock of bands that are equally as bad as jet.

koolruningz
Tabby, how did i know i'd find you in here? laughing

tabby999
maybe your psychic? you could be the next John Edwards? hey, can i get an autograph before your famous like wink

Tptmanno1
Lets go with no.

koolruningz
Originally posted by tabby999
maybe your psychic? you could be the next John Edwards? hey, can i get an autograph before your famous like wink

It'd be my pleasure. stick out tongue

jaden101
i'll be going against the grain again...yeah i like jet....they seem to be enjoying themselves playing old style rock...

the stuff can starrt to get a bit samey after a little while though

LanİeWindu™
I like one song of theirs..."Look What You've Done", other than that they suck.

Phoenix
who likes jet? ME, unbelievably so! big grin

Red Superfly
I kinda like them, but damn, some of their songs are eerily reminiscent of every other song.

That song that goes "You've made a fool of everyone" sounds like the Beatles.

"Are You Gonna Be My Girl" sounds like Iggy Pop or something along those lines.

Some of their songs really annoy me and sound too similar.

Phoenix
definitely the iggy pop thing - iggy pop came on the radio and i thought it was jet! majorly similar, but I like iggi pop and the beatles, so its not suprising that i like jet really...

orlandoOYEA
I enjoy Jet, heh. Some of their stuff is kind of repetitive. I like Timothy and Rollover Dj. Their good, i like em.

Red Superfly
"Get Me Outta Here" is a good song.

Forgot how good they were actually. Wish they wouldn't throw in the odd swear word and sing about girls most of the time.

tabby999
thats what they are, they're like wolfmother, they take a heap of old, well done styles and do it again, passing it off as a new style and making a shite load of money

fruits
i actually really like Jet. i got their new CD Get Born and its pretty good. theirs only 4 songs i like on it though. but im learning are you gonna be my girl on the drums. its pretty fun to play

Cid
yeah. i like Jet. but i like The Datsuns even better.

misha
jet are great
and im proud of them for being an aussie
but i already made a thread for them mad cry

jaden101
Originally posted by Cid
yeah. i like Jet. but i like The Datsuns even better.

harmonic generator live...****ing blistering...although the guy is a clone of mick jagger the way he struts the stage

tabby999
oh and i forgot 3 Inches Of Blood, they're another band to recycle the old good music and feed it to the ignorant masses and make a buck. i dont think 3IOB are quite as bad as the others i've named though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.