Aren't British Just The Best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthdumbledore
God British Have everything better than the Americans better name (GREAT BRITAIN) better weather yeah sure but wats a few drops of rain to a hurricane or tornado huh better food seeing as tho we are not all obese feel free to protest but it is fact SORRY

Afro Cheese
Us being obese points to the fact that we have better food actually.. better tasting food anyway. And I was in the direct path of two hurricanes this summer, they aren't as bad as you'd think really.

debbiejo
usaflag

OH...go worship your Queen...

smoker4
Ok smile

Mist
im still living in the best place ever.....

Afro Cheese
Never been to England... doubt I'd want to live there though. America is really the only country I'd want to live in.

DCLXVI
You have to be more specific....stick out tongue
Scotland PWNS all the other British lands. wink

smoker4
Originally posted by DCLXVI
Scotland PWNS all the other British lands. wink

Lol well maybe wales laughing out loud

AnImE_ChAoS
Originally posted by darthdumbledore
God British Have everything better than the Americans better name (GREAT BRITAIN) better weather yeah sure but wats a few drops of rain to a hurricane or tornado huh better food seeing as tho we are not all obese feel free to protest but it is fact SORRY

meh o.o britain still is shit though mate. sure we have a monarchy and sure we have posh food and living styles, whoopy doo? i dont, not all of britain are snobs and have great food and homes and such o.O

we sure have crap weather but i am personally interested in such bad weather in the U.S.A i am gonna go storm chasing and i would love it if we had such disasters i absolutly adore natural disasters in all shapes and forms and i wish our country was more exiting in that respect.

im not exactly in shape myself o.O so the fact on not all obese and better eating is completely bullshit o.O so meh. o.o
well i like american people and their culture and their country and i like my own country to of course o.O but we are jsut some small boring little island o.o the only thing i fiond interesting on out own little rock is our own ancient cultures. thats about it blink oh well eh?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/AnImE_ChAoS2/sigs%20and%20avatars/chaossig.jpg

Mist

where was this comment directed?

WindDancer
*British Accent*

Oh Goody do! Luvvly Jubberly young chaps. euro

smoker4
Originally posted by WindDancer
*British Accent*

Oh Goody do! Luvvly Jubberly young chaps. euro

Lol someones been watching mary poppins laughing out loud

ChickinMeat
Man i dont like england, i moved away from there to NZ because my family didnt like it.

irony, as it seems, is theres nothing for me here in NZ, so now im going back to do a special college course, bugger.

one day ill move back to NZ, or try for America, i definatly dont want to retire in england, hell no.

Capt_Fantastic
This is perhaps the most mature topic..EVER!

Mist
Originally posted by ChickinMeat
Man i dont like england, i moved away from there to NZ because my family didnt like it.

irony, as it seems, is theres nothing for me here in NZ, so now im going back to do a special college course, bugger.

one day ill move back to NZ, or try for America, i definatly dont want to retire in england, hell no.

why...oh why....did you move from england to NZ?....why?

its like having candy....and then throwing it away....

smoker4
Hey darthdumbledore thanks for the international relations, ill keep my eye open for a U.N job for you............

Dumbass

Sadako of Girth
Great AmbASSadorship... (DOH!) sad

ChickinMeat
Originally posted by Mist

its like having candy....and then throwing it away....

no way dude, its like having no candy and then recieving it!

england is a shithole, well, where i used to live anyway, and where im returning to.

I am happy yet im sad

smoker4
Originally posted by ChickinMeat
no way dude, its like having no candy and then recieving it!

england is a shithole, well, where i used to live anyway, and where im returning to.

I am happy yet im sad

Hey come on, it only smells of poo a little bit smokin'

DCLXVI
laughing out loud
Mist> At the name of the Thread, "Aren't British Just The Best". wink

Mist
ahh....ok....

Tex
British blokes are fabulous dolls! But its impossible to tan dahling! diva

Mist
thats why you come here...aussie land.....get a tan in a day big grin

DCLXVI
You're Australian! eek!
*Holds on tightly to all items on person*
stick out tongue

Mist
oh ho ho.......you know, aussies dont steal things.....except aboriginals....but the rest of us dont stick out tongue

DCLXVI
laughing out loud
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure!
I watch The Simpsons!
shifty
stick out tongue

Mist
well, according to the simpsons....your all brain dead stick out tongue

baracustastic
In the whole spirit of this topic.....

Scotland rools! We run aboot in kilts chasin' 3 legged haggises round munroes whilst drinkin' whisky and munchin' shortbread in between skirlin bagpipes and highland dancin' at ceilidhs

England is mince. All they do is drink tea, play cricket and keep their upper lip stiff.

Americans are just weird

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
Never been to England... doubt I'd want to live there though. America is really the only country I'd want to live in. How do you know i you've never been?

I like Britain, especially Scotland! happy I could never live in America, especially when i get old - Europe is the place to be Italy, Greese, a nice cottage in Scotland, and while you're young, the ever so sexy and great London droolio

Mist
laughing i must laugh at the definition of english people...

a civil war breaks out in england and they settle it over a cup of tea and a scotch biscuit big grin

DCLXVI
Mist> laughing out loud
baracustastic> yes
lil bitchiness> yes

smoker4
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
How do you know i you've never been?

I like Britain, especially Scotland! happy I could never live in America, especially when i get old - Europe is the place to be Italy, Greese, a nice cottage in Scotland, and while you're young, the ever so sexy and great London droolio

droolio

Deano
Originally posted by baracustastic
In the whole spirit of this topic.....

Scotland rools! We run aboot in kilts chasin' 3 legged haggises round munroes whilst drinkin' whisky and munchin' shortbread in between skirlin bagpipes and highland dancin' at ceilidhs

England is mince. All they do is drink tea, play cricket and keep their upper lip stiff.

Americans are

scotland sucks

whats wrong with tea? ....we play football, not bastard cricket.....stiff upper lip is applyed to the whole of britian and it means that we are a hard country to invade..thats what it means
scotlands a disgrace..i jus wish they break off from the british isles and go and pester anothe country..lousy skunts!!

id rather drink tea than wear girly skirts anyway...

Deano
Mist> laughing out loud
baracustastic> yes
lil bitchiness> yes

u can nod your head..ya lousy bastard

Deano
laughing i must laugh at the definition of english people...

a civil war breaks out in england and they settle it over a cup of tea and a scotch biscuit big grin

war or tea?

comon son..think about it

DCLXVI
F*ck off, 'ye lousy invadin' bastard! stick out tongue
J/k

Deano
F*ck off, 'ye lousy invadin' bastard! stick out tongue

u shud thank britain for for making canada apart of the british empire!

if we hadnt invaded ya country..the americans would..and u wouldnt want that would u?

stick out tongue

Mist
Originally posted by Deano
u shud thank britain for for making canada apart of the british empire!

if we hadnt invaded ya country..the americans would..and u wouldnt want that would u?

stick out tongue

yeah, DCL you should thank him...its the only piece of self respect canada will ever get stick out tongue

DCLXVI
Ouch! laughing out loud
laughing

baracustastic
Ah've nivir heard as muckle guff comin fae sic a mieckle nyaff in aw ma puff. Dean, awa an' bile yer o'er muckle heid ye dunderin' feil o' a numpty.

Ken fit Ah'm spikkin aboot?

debbiejo
I think manly men live in Scotland...Brave Heart.

DCLXVI
I can't understand baracustastic's thick accent....stick out tongue

Deano
Originally posted by debbiejo
I think manly men live in Scotland...Brave Heart.

braveheart?!
worst film in the world..historically inaccurate pile of crap

DCLXVI
I have to agree with Deano.
Braveheart = Historically incorrect, with many fictional inserts....

Deano
Ah've nivir heard as muckle guff comin fae sic a mieckle nyaff in aw ma puff. Dean, awa an' bile yer o'er muckle heid ye dunderin' feil o' a numpty.

Ken fit Ah'm spikkin aboot?

big grin

http://www.take-a-look-inside.com/bollox/BOLLOX_U_JACK.jpg

Deano
I have to agree with Deano.
Braveheart = Historically incorrect, with many fictional inserts....

like the patriot

mel gibson must have somethin against the english..the git

Mist
is that scottish or stupid english?

mr-savonty
Mel gibson....aussie wanka...british prisoners

Deano
is that scottish or stupid english?

scottish is stupid english big grin

DCLXVI
mr-savonty> Mel actually wasn't born in Australia. He was born in America, but then his anti-Semite father moved them to Australia. wink

Mist
Originally posted by mr-savonty
Mel gibson....aussie wanka...british prisoners

wow, some people are stupid. you know australia has sh*tloads of migrants from other country?

you walk down the street and half the people wont even be natural born aussies.

you suck. do some research before you slander off about something you dont understand.

Afro Cheese
How do you know i you've never been?
Cause I wouldn't want to be that far away from everyone I know. Plus it'd be weird.. I'd feel like the outsider.

baracustastic
Translation of previous post:

"I've never heard as much rubbish coming from such a small idiot in all my life. Dean, go away and boil your head you clumsy fool of a moron."

Agree about Braveheart, although I'd say it did more of a disservice to Scotland thn England. The portrayal of both English kings seemed fair enough from what I've read. The screwing about with Wallace and Bruce and the battles and just about everything else was shocking.

mr-savonty
mr-savonty> Mel actually wasn't born in Australia. He was born in America, but then his anti-Semite father moved them to Australia. wink

well wateva.....he's a wanka either way

DCLXVI
Maybe I'm a wanka' too....stick out tongue

mr-savonty
wow, some people are stupid. you know australia has sh*tloads of migrants from other country?

you walk down the street and half the people wont even be natural born aussies.

you suck. do some research before you slander off about something you dont understand.

Happy Dance aussie wanka

Afro Cheese
Braveheart was a good movie.. maybe not historically accurate but it was entertaining.

DCLXVI
I smell a Ban....

baracustastic
Scottish is not a language.

Scots IS a language (what Burns wrote in).

What I wrote was a mixture of Scots, modern Scots and Doric (North east Dialect).

What Dean writes is stupid English. stick out tongue

Mist
Happy Dance aussie wanka

oh....so....petty.......find a girlfriend.....

DCLXVI
bara> laughing out loud

Deano
Translation of previous post:

"I've never heard as much rubbish coming from such a small idiot in all my life. Dean, go away and boil your head you clumsy fool of a moron.

ya kilt wearing git...i always thougt u scottish were a bit fruity

Deano
What Dean writes is stupid English. stick out tongue

uhh whuu!?

whut der fuks de marra?

baracustastic
Any Americans know anything about "Tartan Week"?

Apparently there's a Scottish themed effort in NY this week and there's a fair bit of blether about it over here.

Apperently it's supposed to promote Scotland in America. Seems weird to me. Like an excuse for some politicians to go on a jolly at the tax-payers expense.

DCLXVI
Deano> confused
*Walks slowly away*

bara> I'm not American, but I do live in Canada, and I haven't heard of that before....

Deano
Any Americans know anything about "Tartan Week"?

Apparently there's a Scottish themed effort in NY this week and there's a fair bit of blether about it over here.

Apperently it's supposed to promote Scotland in America. Seems weird to me. Like an excuse for some politicians to go on a jolly at the tax-payers expense.

lets pray to god that will never happen

smoker4
uhh whuu!?

whut der fuks de marra?

laughing out loud innit

mr-savonty
oh....so....petty.......find a girlfriend.....

why don't we kill 2 birds with 1 stone ere, mist. AY? 'bout you come over ere....jump on and i'll have sum1 bring us fine wines from around the world, then maybe i'll crack ya ****in' skull eek!

Deano
i'll tell u what else we did..we invented football..and we gave it to the world..well im gonna go out there..and im gonna bring it bk!! - MIKE BASSETT

baracustastic
Dean if your calling me "fruity" (nudge, nudge. Wink, wink) I'll have to beat you over the head with my Caber till you turn a bit fruity yourself. wink

Deano
Dean if your calling me "fruity" (nudge, nudge. Wink, wink) I'll have to beat you over the head with my Caber till you turn a bit fruity yourself. wink

yeaaaaaaah

nothin you'd like better!

Mist
why don't we kill 2 birds with 1 stone ere, mist. AY? 'bout you come over ere....jump on and i'll have sum1 bring us fine wines from around the world, then maybe i'll crack ya ****in' skull eek!

eek! maybe not!

and if those were sarcastic slanders before, then im sorry if im being an ass to you...but it doesnt sound like you were being sarcastic.....

Deano
mrsavonty was being sarcastic..trust me i know him all to well

baracustastic
Seriously, and I'm being serious here, England is the bestest country in the world, honest, I'm serious. It is full of humble and unassuming people who would never think of harming anyone. even if they would gain a shitload from doing it.

In all honesty I can say with utter sincerety that England are the best at football too.

mr-savonty
Seriously, and I'm being serious here, England is the bestest country in the world, honest, I'm serious. It is full of humble and unassuming people who would never think of harming anyone. even if they would gain a shitload from doing it.

In all honesty I can say with utter sincerety that England are the best at football too.

Well said young man......well said

Deano

its true..even if u are being sarcastic
lol

DCLXVI
laughing out loud

lil bitchiness

Ken fit Ah'm spikkin aboot? droolio marry me now!

koolruningz
"In football, you use your foot to kick the ball, hence the name.

Americans add throwing, pads, alter the length of the game etc, i.e. change it completely yet still call it football.

Then they call the original soccer, and expect the rest of the world to adopt this bastard name. Pish.

From hence forth American football shall be known as "soccer." by me."

laughing out loud laughing out loud That is brilliant mate. Also im English but i know we are long way from being the best in the world at football, im patriotic but not stupid.

debbiejo
Braveheart was a good movie.. maybe not historically accurate but it was entertaining.

YEAH! Like he said...I know it wasn't historically accurate, but still men were men...OHHHH Yummy!

mr-savonty
Originally posted by koolruningz
Also im English but i know we are long way from being the best in the world at football, im patriotic but not stupid.

Well.....I wouldn't say were a LONG way from being the best, the team as come a long way since 94

Mist
is your football what the rest of the world calls soccer? coz im getting confused..

Mist
Well.....I wouldn't say were a LONG way from being the best, the team as come a long way since 94

yeah, they even have their own practise ball now big grin

Deano
is your football what the rest of the world calls soccer? coz im getting confused..

yes

Deano
england are a quality football team now
we will win the world cup big grin

dave123
yeah, i'm gonna start calling American Football soccer! Vive la resistance!

mr-savonty
yeah, they even have their own practise ball now big grin

big grin Yes they sure do! and they no longer have to share a stadium with scunthorpe fc....

koolruningz
england are a quality football team now
we will win the world cup big grin

That would be a totally unbiased prediction would it mate? big grin

koolruningz
There are loads of countries that call football by its proper name. Its just that nowadays everyone wants to keep the Americans happy so Soccer is becoming a more global term. Its not a good idea to argue with the US, look what happened to France recently. no expression

baracustastic
When I want to brood and boil inside and hate the English for a while there is nothing better than Braveheart. Still annoys me though.

lil bitchiness: If Ah kent Ah'd be gihn sic a proposal fae fair and bonny quines sic as yersel, Ah'd hae bihn spikkin' the mither tongue lang afore noo.

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by dave123
yeah, i'm gonna start calling American Football soccer! Vive la resistance! Oh no, the horror..
stick out tongue

Its not a good idea to argue with the US, look what happened to France recently. no expression What happen to France?

debbiejo
When I want to brood and boil inside and hate the English for a while there is nothing better than Braveheart. Still annoys me though.

lil bitchiness: If Ah kent Ah'd be gihn sic a proposal fae fair and bonny quines sic as yersel, Ah'd hae bihn spikkin' the mither tongue lang afore noo.

Whooo, that's sexy

baracustastic
Regards the football issue. Scotland are still going to win the World Cup in Germany. We've lulled everyone into a false sense of security for the past 131 years just so we can thump England in the final, 5-0.

Mist
youve lulled everyone into a false sense of security for 131 yrs so you can finally win one game? laughing thats funny!

Deano
That would be a totally unbiased prediction would it mate? big grin

of course cool

Deano
youve lulled everyone into a false sense of security for 131 yrs so you can finally win one game? laughing thats funny!

scotland will win england one day...too bad i'll be dead when that time comes

lil bitchiness

OMG, you trayna kill me, man!! droolio hot hot hot!!!!

Its never too late to start speaking your mother tongue it in my presance !! oh yes!

Echuu
scotland will win england one day...too bad i'll be dead when that time comes

this is news to me

koolruningz
What happen to France?

Ask George Bush.

Afro Cheese
Ask George Bush. Aw, don't be like that.

Come on, fill me in.

Echuu
laughing more like...ask the germans from world war one and two and ask the vietnamese and the morrocans on the ivory coast

baracustastic
Dean: Life is a fragile thing. stick out tongue

baracustastic
Vive la France!

Auld Alliance, brothers in arms against the auld enemy, fantastic!

koolruningz
Aw, don't be like that.

Come on, fill me in.

Just kidding mate, George Bush basically did every thing in his power to turn the US against the French after they didnt endorse or help him invade Iraq. It worked in some places to, people refused to buy French products and were even seen destroying bottles of French wine. They were labeled traitors by many of the government controlled media. When America freezes you out of their trading circle things can only go down hill for your economy.

lil bitchiness
Yeah, remember Freedom Fries...oh how pathetic.

koolruningz

laughing out loud That was ridiculous.

MC Mike

AAAHHH!!!
Don't forget where I live!

sick

koolruningz
"Bush is good. Oh wait, the president? Hell no!"

laughing laughing laughing

lil bitchiness
Freedom Fries - its more than JUST fried potato - its fried potato thats FREE! *

*Fries is not given out for free. Prices vary around your McDonalds resturants

http://media.portland.indymedia.org/images/2003/04/256383.jpg

koolruningz
Just a Big Mac for me thanks.

Lana
Freedom fries was the stupidest thing ever. Gotta love how our president thinks..."If they don't agree with us, they're our enemy!" miffed

I just went to England recently, and I liked it a lot...I absolutely loved London. Very similar to the US in some ways, but very different in others. I loved it there.

Afro Cheese
Just kidding mate, George Bush basically did every thing in his power to turn the US against the French after they didnt endorse or help him invade Iraq. It worked in some places to, people refused to buy French products and were even seen destroying bottles of French wine. They were labeled traitors by many of the government controlled media. When America freezes you out of their trading circle things can only go down hill for your economy. Oh that.. yeah that shit's retarded. I know this dude that won't shop at Target because it's french owned.. I go out of my way to shop there just to piss him off.

Echuu
what is your peoples problems??? bush never started this crap.....the american people did

Afro Cheese
Oh yeah you're right.. must've confused Bush with some other redneck.. honest mistake.

Echuu
its ok- happens to a lot of people

koolruningz
Oh that.. yeah that shit's retarded. I know this dude that won't shop at Target because it's french owned.. I go out of my way to shop there just to piss him off.

Nice one. I remember the Bush administration slandering John Kerry by saying he was french looking, that takes the cake. "He looks french, he MUST be a traitor".

King Burger

I know plenty of Brazilians, Argentinians, Italians, Germans,
and Spaniards who would disagree...mate.

Just kidding mate, George Bush basically did every thing in his power to turn the US against the French after they didnt endorse or help him invade Iraq. It worked in some places to, people refused to buy French products and were even seen destroying bottles of French wine. They were labeled traitors by many of the government controlled media. When America freezes you out of their trading circle things can only go down hill for your economy.

These boycotts had no real affect on the French economy.

And besides, though I didn't agree with the war, the French
were a**holes in their behavior. Not to mention big hypocrites,
since I have heard a highly-respected reported here (Sy Hersh)
say that the French and German and Russians did provide
some covert intelligence and special operations aid to the US
invasion.

King Burger
Oh, and Americans are the best!

DeVi| D0do
American's are idiot's... Kiwi's are the best... if it weren't for our horrible accents

koolruningz
Originally posted by King Burger
These boycotts had no real affect on the French economy.

Never underestimate the power of propaganda. wink

SlipknoT
Americans are Ok

DeVi| D0do
All hail the Papua New Guineans!

because I said so

Imaginary
im still living in the best place ever.....

Australia cool

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Lana
I just went to England recently, and I liked it a lot...I absolutely loved London. Very similar to the US in some ways, but very different in others. I loved it there.

I love this city but not for the reasons people would think.

I love certain places in the city. I don't love London because it's London. If it was shit I'd hate it. It mostly is, but it does have redeeming qualities.

-AC

Jackie Malfoy

They are good actors then us.They can actly acted alot better then most of the american actors and actess in america.But that to me is all they are good at.JM

botankus

Too bad they don't have punctuation.

FNG.

KharmaDog
This week's incoherent rambling award goes to:

Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
They are good actors then us.They can actly acted alot better then most of the american actors and actess in america.But that to me is all they are good at.JM

blink

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by botankus
Too bad they don't have punctuation.

FNG.

Let's not bring America into it if you wanna talk about language butchery.

-AC

Deano
i know yeah..bad punctuation?

make ya minds up....first we are posh talkin tea drinking snobs....and now we have bad punctuation......we just cor win can we

Phoenix
what's with the great british patriotic trend at the mo? Not that I don't love being British or anything, but why the sudden influx?

botankus
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

Who said anything about America????
I thought we were talking about the Brits and how perfect they were. They even have this F**kin newbie (the original poster) as one of their residents, so what more could they want?

Clovie
God British Have everything better than the Americans better name (GREAT BRITAIN) better weather yeah sure but wats a few drops of rain to a hurricane or tornado huh better food seeing as tho we are not all obese feel free to protest but it is fact SORRY blink
if you are to compare Brits to Americans...i have no idea...both of them are TOTALLY INTO themselves.

and apparently fail to notice about all the other ppl around the world.

debbiejo
America is a very diverse nation.

Deano
Originally posted by botankus
Who said anything about America????
I thought we were talking about the Brits and how perfect they were. They even have this F**kin newbie (the original poster) as one of their residents, so what more could they want?

no ones talkin about how perfect we are..we aint perfect...no one is

Lana
I love this city but not for the reasons people would think.

I love certain places in the city. I don't love London because it's London. If it was shit I'd hate it. It mostly is, but it does have redeeming qualities.

-AC

I thought it was a very beautiful city, and I loved how old everything is...in Chicago, hardly anything is older than 100 years, and most things are newer than 50 years old. I dunno, there was just something about London that really struck me that I liked a lot.

-AC

stick out tongue yeah, so we misspell, mispronounce, and rename things.

botankus
Originally posted by Lana
in Chicago, hardly anything is older than 100 years, and most things are newer than 50 years old.

Well, Lana, you have Cabreeny Green, what more could you want? wink

Lana
roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Sorry, I'll stay out of Cabrini Green, thanks...

ZephroCarnelian
lol

Funny thread.

Being English is okay. We speak properly for starters. wink

But England itself is the best part of being English... take a week away from the horrid cities and go to somewhere picturesque, like Cornwall or Somerset... indescribably beautiful.

And yes - the history in England is in a league of it's own. My village (Sileby in Leicestershire) has a parish church that's over 900yrs old this year. smile

Moosooman
the english countryside there isn't a place like it in the world wink

pr1983
Originally posted by Moosooman
the english countryside there isn't a place like it in the world wink

except the irish countryside...

DeVi| D0do
there are cannibals in PNG

Moosooman
Originally posted by pr1983
except the irish countryside...

Theres a sort of uniquenes about it imo ive never been to ireland so i cant fairly comment sad

pr1983
Originally posted by Moosooman
Theres a sort of uniquenes about it imo ive never been to ireland so i cant fairly comment sad

English countryside is beautiful, but most countries have something unique that sets them apart...

ladygrim
BRITS ROK

The Inkeeper
Originally posted by Clovie
blink
if you are to compare Brits to Americans...i have no idea...both of them are TOTALLY INTO themselves.

I feel so betrayed cry

As i said, wait to see Britain in 2012 wink

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by Clovie
blink

couldn't agree more

The Inkeeper
I disagree, dont generalise the entire population of two countries based on what the politicians decide.

America- Voted bush in, its all they had really, what, you seriously thought Kerry would be good for America?

Britain- We have to vote labour, do you really think we are going to put the Tories in power after last time?

DeVi| D0do
I don't give a rats arse about politics...

but I think you're right to say we can't generalise like that...

But from what I've seen of Americans - admittedly mainly through TV - is that they are very stuck up and care only about themselves... and they're all drama queens but that's another story

The British... not so much.

The Inkeeper
When i can vote im voting for the Monster Raving Loony Party....thats a real political party over here big grin

DeVi| D0do
Britain needs to get rid of the Monarchy

hopefully NZ will become a Republic soon... that means no Queen Camilla for us! not that we really care about the bloody queen anyway

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>