Boogeyman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AnImE_ChAoS
OMG i saw this the other monday and jesus bloody darn christ it was amazing!!!!shocking i absolutly loved it and every 5 bloody seconds there was a jumpy bit or freaky bit or just aaaaaaaaaaah i want it on dvd now blink the grafics where stunning and quite perswasive in the sense they do get the chillto your spine and the hint of realism. the story is great and argh i want it in my hand now!!!! blink

the best bit i thought that kinda got me scared of my cupboard was the starting scene i think, where he father goes to the bed, looks under, then to the cupboard goes in, you see nothing then a figure behind, and when he is grabbed and attacked and the door then slams shut and your sat panting scared, it bursts open he slams tot he ground and pannics the boy goes scared and such, the father gets dragged back in and the slams once more and then silence.

its uneasy all the way through also that scene before hand when the dressing gown looks like the figure, he turns the light on sees the stuff there, then turns it off. then you see the dressing gown rise in to the figure shape and start walking towards him in his bed,light goes on it drops flat as a normal dressing gown again. that got the creeps in my system flowing! lol

but on the other hand the best mind-boggling part is the time paradox part, it goes so weird but its done well. he goes in the cupboard and then comes out thorugh the under side of the bed, and through other cupbards, seeing the boogeyman attack the other friends of his and such.

this film was well made, well directed and had a good approach to its fearfull elements and was just simply outstanding. 5 star rating from me man.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/AnImE_ChAoS2/sigs%20and%20avatars/chaossig.jpg

rodeoangel
U thought Boogeyman was scary? I thought it was hillarious. Like when the bird flys into the window..or when the boogeyman comes out of the water. I agree with u the grafix were great.

AnImE_ChAoS
the bird hitting the window made me have a laughing fit for about 5 mins solid. it was great! tryin to get it off with the wipers and jsut making it worse XD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/AnImE_ChAoS2/sigs%20and%20avatars/chaossig.jpg

wazz
The movie was wank

*LEGATO*
How scary is it on a scale from 1 - 10?

Cinemaddiction

BackFire
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction

Don't be so generous.

tabby999
this is like saying that The Amityville Horror remake was 10/10 and the movie of 2005 wink

el barto_1
i really liked it. it was just awesom how they made it so creepy whitout really showing the boogyman at all

BlackC@t
Didn't really like Boogeyman.

FrankWhite69
i still havent seen this, any info on when the dvd will b out?

xmeowx
Originally posted by FrankWhite69
i still havent seen this, any info on when the dvd will b out? don't even bother buying this dumb movie. it sucked and its not scary. now I can't make a movie about the boogeyman because it's already taken and the people who made this movie screwed up the Boogeyman. i hope that made sense. but some advice you're better off buying some Barny Sing A Long than this movie.

tabby999
its sad, our all seeing all knowing movie critic for the loval paper gave it two stars. and the sad thing is, normally hes fairly on the money with these crappy movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.