Canderous vs. HK-47

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan33
Okay, since Canderous whooped Carth I decided to up the ante and see if he could take down HK-47. These two are from either game, whichever version you think is stronger and Canderous can have blasters or melee weapons. Vote away!

ArthasKnight
I think Canderous has an advantage: he can use ion blasters which have an advantage against droids. Although HK does have those stun rays of his. This is a close match but I think HK would have another major disadvantage because he doesn't use melee weapons. Canderous would hack away if he managed to get in close enough and HK would be helpless. As much as I love that droid, I'd say Canderous wins.

Darth Revan33
True, but HK-47 has an immense knowledge of how to kill people. He was very good at killing jedi, so it might be close. On the other hand, we do know that HK-47 lost to the first Mandalore and Canderous is about as strong as him by the end of KOTOR 1 I would say. However, HK-47 is probably far stronger than he was previously because of his upgrades. I actually can't decide at the moment. I am waiting for something to convince me one way or the other.

Darth_Glentract
Wans't HK-47 damaged several times and lost much of his memory, so would he effectively be loosing combat experince. Canderous would win after a tought fight.

Darth Revan33
No, by KOTOR 2 HK-47 seems to have recovered all of his lost memories, (ironically so did Revan). After HK fought against Mandalore, several upgrades were installed in him making him stronger. Canderous, while extremely strong for a non-jedi, is getting a little old too.

Darth_Glentract
How old was Canderous anyway?

Darth Revan33
I'm not sure, but he looks a little old and he does comment that he's getting kind of old in KOTOR 2.

jackstain
Happy Dance

Darth Revan33
you posted just to put a banana on the board?

Julie
you all are crazy....HK would so win

ArthasKnight
Why d'you think so?

Julie
He's a droid, he's got stunners and poison and flame throwers and such that would probably go right through even Mandalorian armor. blaster on blaster I'd go for canderous but full arsenal would prob be the droid

ArthasKnight
Yeah I was thinking HK at first because of the stunners and his special droid weapons and upgrades but I think Canderous could shake off the effects so at least the stun ray and maybe the poison would be ineffective. Canderous is a tough guy. I dunno about the flamethrowers, but I don't think they'll be able to go through armor.

Julie
I think it depends what type of armor it is....even if you can keep out the flames and lessen the effect of heat, repeated blasts can't be warded off forever

ArthasKnight
Does full arsenal include personal energy shields?

Julie
Hmm good point....if Canderous had a telos mining shield that would work. Then again if HK had energy shields, some of the blasts from Canderous would be neutralized....dang, it'd be a draw

ArthasKnight
Grenades.

Julie
But they both can use grenades....Canderous might have an edge here b/c he's more flexible, but that Mandalorian get up hinders that a bit

ArthasKnight
What about ion grenades again HK? They'd be pretty effective.

Julie
true true...it's all in the attack rolls. whose choice grenade lands first. Plasma grenades would hurt even Canderous

ArthasKnight
Cryoban grenades would help HK a ton, and concussion grenades too.

Julie
cryoban plasma concussion cryoban plasma concussion...if HK used that lineup repeatedly canderous would be knocked silly

ArthasKnight
Yeah I agree. Hm, maybe I underestimated HK-47...

Julie
perhaps. well it's been a lovely lil discussion but to bed I should go....church and homework awake after sunrise

ArthasKnight
Ok, see ya later then. *waves*

Darth Revan33
As much as I like Canderous, I think HK-47 would beat him. HK-47 knows EXACTLY how to throw it, where to throw it, what weaknesses to aim for, etc. Afterall, HK-47 is an expert on killing Jedi.

Nine-Tail Fox
HK-47 wips out plasma thrower and melts some of his armor but canderous wins...somehow

Darth Kreiger
HK-47, he killed Jedi during the Civil War, and was an expert at killing altogether, he wins, with ease

Null ARC Avis
NECROMANCER!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.