Naga Shawdow vs Marka Ragnos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
So here we have some ancient Sith Lords who may have been comparable in power to Yoda. Who do you think would win?

Darth_Glentract
They are the Ninth and Tenth Dark Lords of the Sith.

Darth_Glentract
bump

Darth Revan33
It's Naga SADOW, not shadow.

Darth_Glentract
Sorry DarthRevan33, but I think it is SHADOW because sHadow gets 97400 results on google and sAdow gets 978

jackstain
it is most definately without question naga SADOW. the search engine really doesnt mean a thing.

Darth_Glentract
I'm sorry but I feel inclined to believe 97000 sites before I believe 970 but whatever.

jackstain
lol, ok the google search engine is now the unofficial Star Wars essential guide to characters.

since the real book which states NAGA SADOW.....must be unreliable.

Darth_Glentract
could have been a typo

jackstain
omg, ask anyone else in this forum.....in fact, make a post about it, you'll find ur dead wrong. or go to sw.com im sure that it was a typo, the dozen times they wrote it in the book. give me a break

Darth_Glentract
ok fine. I didn't realize it was such a big deal to you. I will try to remember to call him Naga Sadow for now on if would so suit you.

jackstain
thanks my friend

Darth_Janus
Can I hear some information on both? I haven't read any books pertaining to them, but I'm interested.

Darth_Glentract
Exar Kun was in Kotor and Tales of the Jedi darkhorse comics.

Darth_Janus
But Marka and Naga are barely mentioned in KOTOR...

jackstain
hey brohams, im tired as ballz, im hittin the sack.....c ya

Darth_Glentract
bye

Darth_Glentract
they are in Tales of the Jedi. Marka Ragnos can also be found as a ghost in the Star Wars: Academy game.

Darth_Glentract
someone message me.

Darth_Glentract
this suck. I've spent the last 7 hours listening to William Hung over and over again.

Kun-ni Habeo
it is interesting that i searched for nagas and markas pictures and found some but none of them had a lightsaber!!
i tried google image search and everything

Naga Sadow
yep, i dont think they had lightsabers at that time, cuz that was like 2millenia be4 Anakin.
and here is some info:

Marka was supposably the greates sith lord who rules more then 100 years but didnt expand much of the sith empire, when he died Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh fought and it brought his ghost to the funeral. Then some jedi crashed on the sith planet and Sadow made ppl believe the republic was invadin the empire and attacked the republic. but he was killed together with his ship, which was suppose to be some super weapon.
I think it would be a tie cuz marka was pure power and naga was also very powerful (both more then yoda by far) but Naga was cunning so he would trick marka in some way.

Darth_Glentract
Naga Sadow and Marka Ragnos actually had never encountered the Republic before then and the Jedi invented th lightsaber. They ere actually around 4000 years before Anakin. Bane lived 2000 years before Anakin.

Kun-ni Habeo
ahhhhhhhhh
i get it thnx

Darth_Janus
I think there's a specific timeline somewhere...

Darth_Glentract
correction, naga sadow was actually 5000 years earlier, but he lived several hundred years. I think that is why everyone is getting so thrown off.

Darth Revan33
Correction: Bane was 1,000 years previous to Anakin.

Naga Sadow
well, this time of life is fu**ed up, no1 knows for sure when they lived.
and althou it is true that they havent encountered the republic, i am pretty sure naga waged war against it cuz some jedi crashed on sith planet and u wont make me believe otherwise cuz i read it on 12 sites.

Revan Darkstar
they both lived 5000 years before the events in ANH

Marka Ragnos was the dark lord of the sith before Naga Sadow, and reigned until he died of old age, impressive since in the old days of the sith, most sith lords lasted only a couple of years. He lived until he died of old age because everyone was afraid to face him. However he only expanded the sith empire slightly because he did not want to encounter the Republic, he alone out of the sith knew what they had done to the old sith and he was unsure if they were still that strong.

Naga Sadow became dark lord of the sith after the death of Marka Ragnos. He duelled Ludo Kressh, but the duel was never finished because the spirit of Ragnos appeared and warned the sith that a scout ship from the republic had arrived. Sadow just proclaimed himself to be dark lord (actually they did have more politics and kidnapping and murder, but it doesn't really matter). And declared war on the republic, leading his ships into republic space, he used galaxy wide battle meditation, yet lost and was forced to retreat back to sith space. When back in sith space, he discovered that in his absence, Ludo had declared himself to be the sith lord, they had a space battle and Sadow won. However the republic had followed them and destroyed Sadows fleet, forcing him to flee. He went to Yavin IV with his massassani warriors where he died of old age. Some time later (1000 years), Exar Kun found Sadows old ship and used its power to destroy a sun.

There, a condensed version of the history of both sith lords. Though after reading this, it sounds like Sadow is more powerful, I actually have to say Marka Ragnos would win, just barely, but he would win. He was smart enough to know not to challenge the republic, also every sith, including Sadow, feared him so much that they didn't even challenge him when he was on his deathbed. Sadow on the other hand only reigned for a handful or years and in that time was challenged for the sith title and destroyed the sith empire. I think that Ragnos would win.

Revan Darkstar
and if you want a timeline, he is a general one.

5000 years before ANH- Golden Age of the Sith, time of Marka Ragnos, Ajunta Pall, Tulak Hord and Naga Sadow, Sadow waged a galaxy wide war

4000 years before ANH- time of Exar Kun, Ulic-Qel Droma and Nomi Sunrider, Exar waged a galaxy wide war

4040 years before ANH- time in KotOR, time of Revan, Malak, the Exile etc. Revan waged a galaxy wide war. Also time of the Mandalorian Wars.

1000 years before ANH- the time when the sith were forced to go into hiding, time of Darth Bane, Lord Kaan, Jedi Master Hoth, Bane goes into hiding

There a general outline, if you need more, contact me.

Julie
dang...this is a close one

Darth_Janus
Ragnos then. As you said, there had to be a reason why none would challenge him.

Darth_Glentract
Revan Darkstar, sorry but your timeline is wrong. I am almost 100 %sure that Ajunta Pall was one of the Sith from over twenty thousand years earlier.

Revan Darkstar
well personally, I do not believe that the sith are 25 000 years old, if Ragnos is just the 9th sith lord (which he is), each sith lord before him reigned for over 2222 years. They just do not live that long, Yoda only lived for 900 years, I cannot believe that the ancient sith were more than twice as old as yoda.

Darth_Janus
Ajunta Pall is not that old. There's a timeline I saw somewhere. The Sith themselves aren't even nearly that old.

Fishy
Ragnos do not know how easily so i just voted barely, but there has to be a reason why everybody was afraid of him... So he had to be very, very powerful

Revan Darkstar
ya, espically since he was a half-blood and in those days, all the sith hated half-bloods. So if they were willing to let one be there leader and not even challenge him until he died of old age, thats got to mean something. Also, when Ludo Kressh and Naga Sadow were duelling for the title of dark lord, Ragnos spirit arrived and ordered them to stop, then, as a spirit, he stunned the entire ruling sith council and could order them around.

Darth Mantis
Marka Ragnos.

darth_sion05
naga sadow he is one of my personal favorites and the poison blade is awesome

Fishy
Originally posted by darth_sion05
naga sadow he is one of my personal favorites and the poison blade is awesome

Yeah that would make him iwn roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bobafett34
****ING *****!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.