Worst Vacation Stories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rodeoangel
Tell about your worst vacations...here's mine...

I went to Oglebay (West Virginia) with my mom,dad,brother,cousin,aunt,uncle,neighbors,and other neighbors,and alot of other people. But when we got there my cousin got sick so that ruined everything then she got better and we went sleding and I had to hold this little girl while going down a huge hill and if u went left u went inot woods. Well my friend thoght it would be funny if her and my other friend went down on snowboards even thogh they can't snowboard.So they fell and slid down the hill on their snowboards into me and the little girl flipped over us...I kicked my friend in the chin and she started bleeding my other friend ran into a tree and broke a finger and me and the little girl went into the soccer field into a soccer net. AND we had to walk all the way back to our cabin. Then on the way home my brother got sick.

punkkaveman
My worst story is I got sunburned

rodeoangel
Poor you. sad

j/k sunburn hurtz.

punkkaveman
hell yea it hurts....like a B!tch!

rodeoangel
Well that's what sun-screens 4. not that I wear it but I don't get burnt.....alot.

Doc Ock
Arriving in Orlando and finding out hurricane Frances was on the way mad

rodeoangel
That would suck......

King Burger
I visited Paris, France once...

That's it.

LanİeWindu™
I...never go on vacations.

ladygrim
sad.....Mines when i went to MAlta and i nearly drowned sad

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by ladygrim
sad.....Mines when i went to MAlta and i nearly drowned sad That wasn't smart. Don't try to drown. laughing out loud

ladygrim
it werent my fault ...lol

i was only little

ashtonsNO1fan
yorkshire cabins. we all got sicked and puked everywhere in bed, the car the bedroom the bathroom u name it we puked there.

ladygrim
ergh

rodeoangel
Ladygrim...what is Malta? I have a story about almost drowing but it dosn't have to do with vacation...I fell into my pond when I was 10 and decided to walk in to this tunnel thing but then I got lost and I couln'd breathe but i found my way out.

pr1983
Originally posted by rodeoangel
Ladygrim...what is Malta? I have a story about almost drowing but it dosn't have to do with vacation...I fell into my pond when I was 10 and decided to walk in to this tunnel thing but then I got lost and I couln'd breathe but i found my way out.

Malta is a country in europe...

SlipknoT
Sunburn

rodeoangel
Why does everyone think sunburn is so horrible? confused

punkkaveman
because IT IS!

ladygrim
only when u itch it or dont put cream on it

rodeoangel
well how would I know sunburn is bad when I only got sunburn once!!!! and I don't remember that!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Drumdude1167
When i go on vacation and i dont get laid by some annomous local, those are the worst

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.