A person who could beat Revan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Do you think of these could beat Revan in a one on one fight?

NJO Luke Skywalker.
yoda
Anakin(pre-mechanical suit)
Mace Windu
Darth Maul
Darth Tyrannus
Exar Kun
Marka Ragnos
Naga Shadow
Kyp Durron

Darth_Glentract
Sorry about the Poll. I meant Yoda and Exar Kun not Ludo Kressh.

Darth_Janus
I would have to say of all these only NJO Luke and Marka Ragnos could do it. Pre-suit Anakin may be strong, but he was no Sith lord of old. He would get owned.

jackstain
I love maul, but he would lose. Luke, Sidious, Vader/Anakin ROTS, Exar Kun are all the ones i think culd beat him.

Darth_Glentract
Thanks for the post Jackstain.

SnakeEyes
In my opinion, NJO Luke, ROTS Anakin, Marka Ragnos, and possibly Exar could beat Revan.

Darth_Glentract
go vote on Marka Ragnos vs. Naga Shadow

Darth_Janus
What's the logic behind ROTS Anakin beating Revan?

Miss_Faye
Moi. big grin

Darth_Janus
Or rather, let me clear that up... do you think Obi Wan could defeat Revan? BEcause Obi Wan did pretty much defeat Anakin in ROTS.

Darth_Glentract
bump

jedimaster2000
NJO Luke, Exar Kun, ROTS Anakin, and Exar Kun.

Darth_Janus
Jedimaster, did you even read my post, I wonder? Or anyone? I suppose I will have to be content with no reply... Everyone is so eager to claim ROTS Anakin as being able to defeat Revan, but not one person can cite why, unless it's that sad excuse of a prophecy. And I bet not one person will consider that Anakin was defeated by Obi Wan, but Obi Wan would have no chance against Revan...

jedimaster2000
Well, Lucas did say that ROTS Anakin became the most powerful force user after entering the dark side. And no, I certainly didn't say ROTS Anakin because of the prophecy, because like you, I too find it unreliable. I never meant ROTS Anakin WILL win, I meant there's a possiblity. I agree that ROTS Anakin was mentally unstable but his insane powers do give him a slight chance.

Darth Destroyer
I say NJO Luke because he beat vader and he is now the baddest jedi in the galaxy and as far as i know nobody can contest him.

Darth_Janus
Alright, I'll concede to that. A chance to win, sure. But slim, my friend. Very slim.

Darth_Glentract
I must personaly say that I dont think anyone could beat Revan in combat no matter what GL says. GL keeps contradicting himself and i think ma have a slight case of dimensia. but hay, i'm no doctor, i just a 13 year old no nothing kid. or am i

Darth_Janus
I think Gl doesn't think beyond the movies, and lately, with theprequels, doesn't think much at all. He just throws new stuff at us like "prophecy", and "midi chlorians" and now... "anakin is the man"... He's lost it, I swear.

Kun-ni Habeo
only NJO luke
he is the chosen one's son smile
only he could beat him

Naga Sadow
hmm i think it would be Marka Ragnos and Naga SAdow(without an H, lol) cuz those 2 were like the strongest sith lords ever and almost defeated the republic. maybe exar has a chance. but luke would have no chance, i mean he barely defeated vader and vader sux.

Kun-ni Habeo
i think luke would beat naga,kun,an marka so he could take out revan

jedimaster2000
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Alright, I'll concede to that. A chance to win, sure. But slim, my friend. Very slim.

Fair enough.

Darth_Janus
I think Marka was stronger than Naga Sadow and was also a half breed of sorts. I've heard all kinds of fancy bits of info on him, but I have to admit I don't know enough about him or Naga. But either way, I think they would have a chance. My money, however, goes with NJO Luke for any reasonable win.

jedimaster2000
Yeah, I voted for NJO Luke on the poll

Darth_Janus
From all I've heard, NJO Luke is amazingly powerful and calm. A level head is needed to defeat Revan, for sure.

Veneficus
Wow a lot of things have changed since this thread.

Illustrious
Good thing too.

Revan is probably the most badass character in the series, but he's no god.

IKC
...Wow. Thank God they've changed.

Tangible God
I think nowadays people tend to believe only Ancient Sith and NJO Monkey....Luke could beat Revan.

The Creator
Originally posted by Tangible God
I think nowadays people tend to believe only Ancient Sith and NJO Monkey....Luke could beat Revan.

And you are forgetting DE Sidious.

Tangible God
Yeah him too, though I dislike the reincarnated version of Palpatine, he should've just died and accepted it.

IKC
Like all the other Sith Lords did, hm?

exanda kane
Im sorry did someone suggest Maul even has a chance? Oh My!

Ianus
Hell, when this thread came about I knew little besides the KOTORs and the movies (Excluding ROTS which wasn't out yet)

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract

NJO Luke Skywalker.
yoda
Mace Windu
Darth Maul
Darth Tyrannus
Exar Kun
Marka Ragnos
Naga Shadow
Kyp Durron naga sadow not shadow

Tangible God
Originally posted by Family_guy725
naga sadow not shadow It's been 7 months, you're a little late for the correction.

Darth_Glentract
For now, when ever someone says nothing gets accomplished on KMC debates, I'm bumping this thread. I mean look, someone actually though Maul would take Revan.

IKC
...The more important bit is someone thought every Sith before and including Exar Kun might not be able to take Revan.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract

NJO Luke Skywalker.
yoda
Mace Windu
Darth Maul
Darth Tyrannus
Exar Kun
Marka Ragnos
Naga Shadow
Kyp Durron

1. Yes
2.Maybe
3.No
4.No
5.Lol...
6.No
7.Yes
8.Yes
9.Yes
10.No

Darth Faunus
ROTS Anakin: Erm, no. He's very good at this point, but he'll be a warm-up for Revan. A strenuous warm-up, but nothing threatening in the least.

NJO Luke Skywalker: Definitely. I doubt this needs an explanation.

ROTS Mace Windu: Doubtful. Personally, I don't think Revan is that much better than the said Jedi or Dooku, but he is good enough to take them out. There'll be a hell of a lot of trouble in doing so, but it is inevitable.

Naga Sadow: Certainly. He's the second or third most powerful Sith in history. Revan's done.

Marka Ragnos: Lol!

Darth Maul: . . .

ROTS Count Dooku: See Mace Windu. I think the Count would give Revan hell, but I doubt that he'll be able to truly overcome him.

Kyp Durron: This would be interesting. Kyp is likely the second or third most powerful Jedi of the Post-Imperial era, truly surpassed only by Luke. His only real competition would be Kyle or Jacen Solo.

Ludo Kressh: He's just a cut below Sadow, so he should take this without too much trouble.

jollyjim311
/\ I agree.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
ROTS Anakin: Erm, no. He's very good at this point, but he'll be a warm-up for Revan. A strenuous warm-up, but nothing threatening in the least.

NJO Luke Skywalker: Definitely. I doubt this needs an explanation.

ROTS Mace Windu: Doubtful. Personally, I don't think Revan is that much better than the said Jedi or Dooku, but he is good enough to take them out. There'll be a hell of a lot of trouble in doing so, but it is inevitable.

Naga Sadow: Certainly. He's the second or third most powerful Sith in history. Revan's done.

Marka Ragnos: Lol!

Darth Maul: . . .

ROTS Count Dooku: See Mace Windu. I think the Count would give Revan hell, but I doubt that he'll be able to truly overcome him.

Kyp Durron: This would be interesting. Kyp is likely the second or third most powerful Jedi of the Post-Imperial era, truly surpassed only by Luke. His only real competition would be Kyle or Jacen Solo.

Ludo Kressh: He's just a cut below Sadow, so he should take this without too much trouble.

What do you think about revan vs yoda? I put 'maybe' because I think it could go either way.

Illustrious
I like how the poll is done, it makes it seem like only one of those individuals can beat Revan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.