Favourite Villain arcs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doc Ock
Well what are your favourites??

What was you fav Green Goblin story,Ock story,Carnage,Venom,Mysterio,Hobgoblin etc???

Lets hear em.And please say WHY you like them so wink

NoFate007
Venom's without a doubt. He starts off as a bad guy, turns into an even worse guy and Spider-Man's greatest foe, then turns into Spider-Man's greatest ally. Its great.

pmike
definetly carnage,basically because hes probably the most entertaining villain,hes one of spideys strongest scariest enemies with great powers,also hes insane and no1 would want to run into himdevil

doctorstrongbad
I loved the Mysterio arc when he tried to make daredevil "lose his religion". He tried to convince matt to kill a baby to save the world and it almost worked. I also like the way the guy is super vain even though he has to wear his helmet due to facial scars.

VenomCarnage21
The 3-part Carange arc
"Kraven's Last Hunt"
and "Sins Past".

Spideys Sister
I'd have to say the guy in Ultimate Spiderman who dressed up as Peter running arond robbing banks.He killed Captin Stacy and still runs around ruining Spideys rep.He even got Spidey shot. and, of course, Spidey got major ticked and beat the living crap out of him. All the guy could say was,"I'm just some guy". I woulda blown a gasket!

doctorstrongbad
I liked the Doc Ock thread when he died and then they brought his back to life. I didn't know the cult could bright people back to life.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I liked the Doc Ock thread when he died and then they brought his back to life. I didn't know the cult could bright people back to life.

Doc Ock thread?? confused

You mean Doc Ock arc??? The one in ASM where Stunner sacrificed her life energy to ressurect Octavius.

I love Ock's comeback line to Spidey: "Whats the matter Spider-Man?? Have you no witty remark?? No cordial word of greeting for an old friend?? Aren't you happy to see Doctor Octopus??"

Spiderman_RJ
harry green goblin (especially late arc when he persuit pete, kidnap his family and die for his friend),and puma when he fights spiderman and when he buy beagle to clear spidey reputation. ned leeds death when spidey go to german with leed, and meets wolverine and his love ,who dies in the end of history acidenty murdered by spiderman, she is the first person spiderman kills, (and for what i know the only, with the exception of his clone), i love ratuss (i dont hwo u call him in english is the tormented guy with rat appearence, shriek and her father abuse was a nice one too. those are the one i remember , and when spiderman, joins moon knight,punisher, radical from new warriors (he was the leader from the first formation), to rescue nova (also from new warriors), the enemy in that arc is the apeareance mark bagley (who ilustrated that arc) will give to carnage, so the enemy is a ciborgue carnage version, even his hhuman face look like cletus kasady.
and of course the debute of carnage i have those 3 issues.

OFFTOPIC: does anyone knows the relations of spiderman and flame(flama, the fire girl he ask for help, but stop from killing carnage in maximum carnage)? cos i maximum carnage they seem really found of, like they were old friend, but i never seen a history with them toguether, the only thing that should prove that to me is the old spiderman and his amazing friend, where she is his room mate.
i thoug she was that girl spiderman met in spiderman year one, but that girl had concussion powers not fire, but it would be cool if was her, i loved the spiderman year one arc.
but my favorite are the spiderman secret files one, where they broguh old spiderman teenager, with his witness on high, i love it!

Spiderman_RJ
and every history with spiderman with human torch and daredevil, i love to see them toguether.

Spideys Sister
Ultimate spiderman vol.12 is perfect for you

Doc Ock
Harry as Green Goblin 2.A great saga.

Return of the Sinister Six.Ock betrays them all big grin

Spideys Sister
Hilarious my favorite. spidey betrying his contry.craziness

fever red
Mindbomb- it had all kinds of interesting LITTLE stories in it, like the relationship between management and security staff (illustrated by Kafka's lock-box office- I don't expect she had an open-door policy for staff concerns, when she maintained such a manifest physical separation). Ravencroft seemed teetering, cancerous, and Kasady was like the sentience of an illness woven into human relations. Kurtz was the most vile excretion of it, but he wasn't fit to match Kasady for malignancy! Heh! Kasady WINS, K.O!

Spideys Sister
I'm mad they didn't make kassidy Carnage in USM
The carnage symbiote didn't talk or anything it just killed gwen stacy and pissed spiderman off

Mainstream
mabye Kassidy will still become carnage...thiers still time...it's not too late heh heh heh heh

Spideys Sister
They made eddie to be spideys frind insted of a photographer
If the make cassidy a kid its hard to set up a rivalry and get rid of the A+ class murderer in him

Doc Ock
Carnage was a mindless blob of red goo in USM.

That was pathetic.

Spideys Sister
What the hell was it doing?! Why was it trying to look like peter and his dad?
And did they HAVE to kill gwen? can't they bring her back some how?

doctorstrongbad
I'm not sure I think it was just showing off its power to change shapes. They will have to bring it back and have it do something more than killing Gwen. I knew they were going to kill her somehow, but that was kinda weak.

Spideys Sister
Little confused peice of crap! She was onlt there for 6 vol.s! WTF!

Spideys Sister
I mean hows this for advertising?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.