Darth Revan Vs Atris and her handmaidens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Destroyer
Revan or Atris and her followers

ArthasKnight
Revan, by far. I always thought Revan to be stronger than the Exile. I don't know if anyone else found this but you can fight the Handmaidens in the Telos academy (before the Handmaiden joins you) in an arena match, just like the fights between you and the Handmaiden aboard the Ebon Hawk. I always defeated them quite easily and Atris is a pushover. If the Exile is that strong, then Revan would rip them apart.

Darth_Janus
I agree. Atris was hardly a combative Jedi master, even with the Sith teachings. Revan would choke the lot of her handmaidens to death and destroy Atris, or worse, force her to submit and break her will to join his legions...

Naga Sadow
revan would own her, no doubt about it, i mean she was merely a historian and revan ws practicly the one who defeated the mandalorians and the republic(kotor2)

Julie
uuumm if they all ganged up....Revan might have to work harder but he'd prob still win

Darth Mantis
Yes, it may prove difficult to take all them down; but Revan would take them down in all do time.

Jedi_KnightAlly
Umm, well The handmaiden that joins you , Brianna? mebby? kills all the other handmaidens, and she's like the newest of the new to the order, so surely if she can kick their ass then revan would have them.

Darth Mantis
yep.

Fishy
Completly agree, Revan would probably not even a real problem with beating all of them...

Board Walker
Pretty Sure Revan would win this in physical prowess, force powers, and a mixture of the prior two mentioned.

FreshestSlice
Where in holy hell are you finding these?

NewGuy01
Revan wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.