Congratulations Barry Town!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bad Boy
Congratulations to Barry Town for winning the League of Wales for the 6th time in 7 consecutive seasons.

Good luck in the mighty Champions League!!!!

JAMIE, JAMIE, JAMIE MORALEE!
HE GETS THE BALL,
HE SCORES A GOAL,
JAMIE MORALEE!

KENNY BROWN'S YELLOW ARMY!

BARRY TOWN- NEVER LET YOU DOWN
BARRY TOWN- ALWAYS WIN THE CROWN
BARRY TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dim
Cool BB..

yerssot
I ... ... see ... ...

mah
more enthusiasm, yerss!

yerssot
k...

ow... I see...

keokiswahine
go, team, go.

who are we cheering on?? smokin'

yerssot
South-Africa... ... I think

finti
who cares about welsh league, Premier league is the only one that counts

yerssot
yeah! Russia rulez! cool

ToMacco
Soccer is boring. The field is too big and there isn't enough scoring.

Texas
Amen sista!!

Ushgarak
At least it gets action in bouts of more than five seconds at a time, unlike American Football.

Texas
Thems is fightin words! mad

Ushgarak
Well, you and To started it!

Texas
European football is soooo boaring. No action at all. Just like they portrayed on 'The Simpsons'! stick out tongue
laughing out loud

Ushgarak
'European'? I think you will find that is WORLD football, Tex. Only the US differs. You're just mad because you can't put together a half-decent national team!

Texas
Normally I would get offened, but I dont know jack about our national team.

Do we even have one?
Nobody cares about soccer over here. Except immigrants, I think. confused
anyways.........
World Football=ZZZZZZZ=Eye buggers!! stick out tongue

Ushgarak
You just lost 2-1 to Ireland. Mind you, that's hardly a calamitous loss.

Strange how the rest of the world finds football to be its favourite game but not the US. You even hosted the World Cup one year and barely noticed.

Texas
Yeah, I went to one of those games. How embarassing!! embarrasment

I dont think the US should host the World Cup, cause we aint into soccer at all.

But alteast when we do host, crazy riots dont break out! embarrasment stick out tongue embarrasment

Soccer loving savages!!! evil face stick out tongue evil face

Ushgarak
You won't believe the amount of idiotic passion some idiots have for football that makes them into hooligans.

The US was too damn big for the World Cup. All the teams got knackered from the travel. If Russia ever gets it all the teams will be dead by the end.

And now all the European teams can have fun in the coming World Cup being thrashed in Asia because of the absrud temperatures and starting play right at the start of the monsoon season...

Anyhow, it IS odd. When it comes to athletics, the US happily (and very competently) joins in with the rest of the world. But when it comes to match sports, the US is a world of its own. I have no idea why.

Texas
Yes well, congratulations Barry Town, who ever the hell you are. confused

ToMacco
That must be where Barry Bonds lives.

In the US, no one cares about soccer. It gets little TV attention, so there are really no "hero"s for younger people to want to be like.

Texas
Yup!
All those soccer players got big nappy bushy hair!! stick out tongue

ToMacco
Or no hair at all.

Bad Boy. Is that a soccer players name?

finti
that is cause they are druged into winners

ToMacco
More like drugged into losers.

mah
bad boy as in bad boys.....the movie, see?

yerssot
see what? what's a movie?

Thomas H
Congrats Bad Boy!! Enjoy it as long as it lasts! cool

Bad Boy
I've never heard of a football player called Barry Bonds.

About my name, I can't believe it took you that long to work out.

In Britain, there is very little coverage of American sports like Baseball, basketball and ice hockey. Due to this lack of coverage, I find these sports boring. If I did, then I would probably like them. If the Americans had decent football coverage, then they would probably like it.

Oh, and Finti, you can't say that the Premier League is the only one that matters! The league that matters is the one where the team you supports plays in. I know the Premier League standard is in a different class to the League of Wales, but I don't care who's gonna win the PL. This season, the LOW was gripping and exciting so for me, that's all that counts!

Texas
Soccer has wide coverage in America. There are usually like 5 soccer games on from all over the world on Saturdays. We can tune in, we just dont want too! Cause it's boaring! roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
Soccer is dumb.

Ushgarak
That makes American Football moronic...

finti
yes I can thats the only league that counts for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.