I'm going to be getting some sunglasses soon... but which pair?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batarangs Blade
I have my decision down to two choices. It's up to you to help me decide which pair I should get...

http://i9.ebayimg.com/03/i/00/b6/be/18_1.JPG

or

http://i12.ebayimg.com/03/i/00/c6/13/4f_1.JPG

I think they both look pretty cool, but I'm not sure which pair I should get. Thoughts, KMC?

Raven Guardia
just do eanie meanie minie moe

SnakeEyes
Definitely the yellow ones. You have blonde hair so it would work

lucija
the yellow ones!!!

ChickinMeat
those sunnies are sweet!

go with yellow

Miss_Faye
...uh....uhm......er......ok i'll just go with what everyone else is saying...go with the yellow ones.

Mist
but the black ones looks like morpheus's.....

LanİeWindu™
Get both...switch up styles every other day.

Batarangs Blade
Hm... Well, for the moment, the yellow one auction is closed, and I can only get the black ones.

But I heard from some other people that the yellow ones would clash with my complexion, and make me look bad, so... I guess for now, I'll get the black ones, (all that's left,) but then keep my eye open for when the yellow ones come out, and nab those, too. I like that idea, Lance. Thanks. ^^

- Batarangs Blade

LanİeWindu™
You're welcome BB.

Klogz
They're both circley...

Everybody who wears circley glasses look funny. Like they're trying too hard.

LanİeWindu™
They look like John Lennon! eek!

Batarangs Blade
Heh. I think they're pretty cool. I'm not sure how big they are, though. o.O I haven't seen pictures of them on anyone.

But hm... I'm wondering. I'm going to pitch an idea, and you guys have to tell me what you think.

I see if I can get prescription lenses on those things, and then wear those all the time, (the yellow or the black ones,) instead of my normal glasses. I mean, it sounds cool, but would I come off as cool, or just kind of dorky? >_>

LanİeWindu™
I knew a chick that did that once...she was a dork...so I dunno.

Klogz
You'd be the dorky king of dorktown.

Batarangs Blade
Okay then, so, bad idea. >_>

EDIT: ;_; why am I the only one who thinks that'd be cool?

Maybe if I was back in the 70's. ...
But, IMO, those sunglasses look incredibly badass, and I would love to have them. Only downside is, here in Washington, we don't get a lot of sun, so I won't really have a reason to wear them, other than for the look. =/

Batarangs Blade
Bump up the jam.

Batarangs Blade
Give me your oppiinnniooonnnssss.

SlipknoT
those are kind of gay

Jackie Malfoy
No they are not slip!I like the black ones the best.JM cool

WindDancer
Flip a quarter.

Jackie Malfoy
Cool siggy!Or see which is the less money.JM

Batman's Shadow
Well, while after reading some of those Batarangs Blade topics and finding him a loser, I will admit those sunglasses look pretty rad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.