Beta Ray Bill vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Beta Ray Bill

vs.

Lobo

Uneeklyconfused
what does tht mean?

the Darkone
what are you talking about
!!!

Uneeklyconfused
who is that question aimed at? confused

David Duchovony
Everyone I would assume.

Uneeklyconfused
o

k

Sentry
As tough as Beta Ray is, I'm leaning towards Lobo. He is immortal, and has beaten the crap out of Superman a few times. I think he takes it here. If not, Beta Ray beats the crap out Lobo, he gets up, and they go to a bar to have a beer.

jplatinum
Sentry is right on this one.
I'd say Lobo whoops a$$.

gautam
agreed....lobo is just that dam good....and hes immortal.....

Zahit
what if Bill teleports Lobo into another dimension....or the sun.....or black hole......

Sentry
Originally posted by Zahit
what if Bill teleports Lobo into another dimension....or the sun.....or black hole......

Well that's draw, since he physically can't ko Lobo I think. I think Lobo can withstand shots from Bill's hammer, which'll pi$$em off to the point he beats Bill senseless.

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry
Well that's draw, since he physically can't ko Lobo I think. I think Lobo can withstand shots from Bill's hammer, which'll pi$$em off to the point he beats Bill senseless.
why can't he KO

he will KO lobo for sure.

the Darkone
The hammer ko his ass

Zahit

Wynndar
I would say Bill takes it...he has really been showing off in Stormbreaker...i dont think Lobo would be much trouble for someone as versatile as BRB

snoopdogg
I think that Lobo could take BRB. Lobo is one tough bastich.

Sentry
Originally posted by Wynndar
I would say Bill takes it...he has really been showing off in Stormbreaker...i dont think Lobo would be much trouble for someone as versatile as BRB

That's true. I'll change my vote to BRB.

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry
That's true. I'll change my vote to BRB.
you change your vote ,

that's the first time i have seen someone change vote.

the Darkone
beta ray bill is also immortal like thor. He has all of the abilitys like the gods and his hammer is just as powerful as thor's hammer. Lobo is good ut come on the stormbreaker cracked galactus helmet pissing off galactus. Beta ray bill is a warrior and will not quit and being immortal doesn't mean you are going to win all the time. Lobo gets cracked by a full power stormbreaker he will be seing stars for a while, don't sleep on beta ray bill.

long pig
BRB cracked Big G's helmet, Lobo has beheaded Gods and Dieties like nothing. Beat Superman, killed billions of people and kicked the devils ass. BRB is just strong...with a hammer...not exactly like mjolnir but close.

Lets look at the this logically.

Whos stronger? lobo by a smidgin
Whos smarter? lobo, any weakness BRB has, Lobo will see it as soon as he sees him
Whos faster? BRB
Whos tougher? haha
Whos got more experience? lobo
Whos got better weapons? lobo
Who scared the devil? lobo!

I cant say it wouldnt be a great fight, cuz it would.
There is nothing BRB can do to Lobo that he cant take, the same can be said about BRB.

the Darkone
that's true. But remember that the stormbreaker is the equal of mjolnir both hammers are created from the same metal and both been blessed by odin. Remember folks both hammers are equal in power so can beta ray bill release a godforce blast like his oath brother thor that can kill a immortal. Beta ray bill was turned into a god by odin, he is equal to thor in every way, we can say what we want but until it is done it's a opinion not fact. Beta ray bill stormbreaker

LordFear
Lobo has proven his worth time and time again. THe man is a wreckless force that can't be contained. This is Superman without the kryptonite or red sun or magic defects to hinder him plus being a sadistic killer. The man is immortal therefore a shot of Godforce will hurt him but to say that it could defeat him no. I have the paperback work on BRB and saw the battle with Thor. Really impressive but just not enough to best Lobo.

CaptainStoic
Beta Ray Bill has been jobbed time and again. In his first showing he kicked Thor's butt without any weapons, while Thor had Mjolnir.

Beta Ray Bill was depowered the moment he stepped in front of Odin. Shouldn't he have gotten stronger with the Hammer than he was when he took Thor apart? Everyone else did, even Superman did when he briefly had possession of the hammer.

I think that if Beta Ray Bill hit Lobo with the force that he was using in The Storm Breaker mini series that he would KO Lobo.

In the Eclipso story line a few years back, an eclipsed Superman is seen fighting Lobo, and with one good punch he knocked him out, I think Storm Breaker can hit just as hard if not harder.

While I believe that this would be a good fight I think Beta Ray Bill will win as long as he has Storm Breaker, but if they fought hand to hand Lobo would more than likely win... even taking into account that Beta Ray Bill beat Thor with the hammer. Either way Lobo would have his work cut out for him.

Thunderstrike
I definately concur with Captain Stoic. While Lobo is a beast, Beta Ray and his hammer have some versatilities that Lobo doesn't. He can teleport him away, bring down an insane magical lighting storm, and so on so forth. Also, if BRB hits Lobo in the head with that hammer with a good, solid, planet destroying hit, then he'll be knocked out. Then they go have a beer when Lobo wakes up.

Adam Warlock
Yeah. Both have the ability to knock each other out. Very good match. Both have no mercy when it comes to fighting.

Psyquis52
Can anybody really beat Lobo?
I mean won't he just keep coming?

Oh...and I think BB wins the first round hands down.

Horrificus
Originally posted by long pig
BRB cracked Big G's helmet, Lobo has beheaded Gods and Dieties like nothing. Beat Superman, killed billions of people and kicked the devils ass. BRB is just strong...with a hammer...not exactly like mjolnir but close.

Lets look at the this logically.

Whos stronger? lobo by a smidgin
Whos smarter? lobo, any weakness BRB has, Lobo will see it as soon as he sees him
Whos faster? BRB
Whos tougher? haha
Whos got more experience? lobo
Whos got better weapons? lobo
Who scared the devil? lobo!

I cant say it wouldnt be a great fight, cuz it would.
There is nothing BRB can do to Lobo that he cant take, the same can be said about BRB.

Beta Ray Bill beat Thor EASILY before he even had the hammer. That was why Mjolnir went to him in the first place.

People forget this.

Now that he has a hammer and all the fancy-shmancy powers, logic would indicate that he is beyond Thor.

And, from what I read in here, general opinions say that Thor can defeat Superman, who, in turn, supposedly can beat Lobo more times than not.
So, logically, BRB should be able to clean Lobo up.

leonidas
not sure i'd go so far as to say clean him up, (nor would i agree bill>thor) but i agree he would win this fight more often than not. tough fight for both.

Horrificus
Originally posted by leonidas
not sure i'd go so far as to say clean him up, (nor would i agree bill>thor) but i agree he would win this fight more often than not. tough fight for both.

Ok, but what is your arguement? I am sure you have seen the fights between Thor and Bill.

And, in their first contact, Bill Destroyed Thor. It wasn't even close. He just took Thor apart. Period.

Logically, unless his new hammer actually subtracts from Bill's strength, he should end up more powerful/dangerous than Thor.

So, maybe he doesn't "clean up" against Lobo. He should still be the victor.

Again, I am just going by their showings. If I am missing something, let me know.

Also, having on of these hammers opens up more options for defeating a foe. Unlike the Hulk, who would have to destroy, or throw away an enemy, the hammer guys can teleport them, drop them in other dimensions, cancel out magical forces, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.