NJO Fight Fest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Out of the following NJO Jedi from Luke's Academy, who do you think would win in a batle? Please include things like force skills winner, lightsaber combat, wisest, most force potential... And please also say what they have done to make you think that they are the best.

Kyp Durron
Kyle Katarn(I know, he was trained elseware)
Jacen Solo
Jaina Solo
Anakin Solo
Dorsk 81
Streen
Ganner Rysode
Kam Solusar
Lowbacca
Mara Jade
Corran Horn
Tionne
Cighal
(Gantorius
Sabe Sebayne
Jaden Korr
Rosh
Brakiss
ect.
(Please add any that I may have missed.)

SnakeEyes
I think it comes down to these four:
Corran
Jacen
Kyle
Kyp

jackstain
i said kyp.

Kun-ni Habeo
Kyle

jackstain
confused

Darth_Glentract
bump

Darth_Glentract
bump

Darth_Glentract
check out megatournament

Darth_Glentract
bump

Darth_Glentract
bump

Julie
I say Mara....just cause she's cool

Darth_Glentract
dont say who you think is coolest say who would win in a fight.

Julie
I think mara would win.....

Darth_Glentract
no you dont

Darth_Nefarus
Kyp or one of the children of Han and Leia's

Julie
it all depend s on what they're fighting with....of these Jaina would school them all in space but in lightsabers the battle would go differently

Darth_Glentract
somehow i doubt that, Corran Horn was the a member of some legedary squdron and Kyp had his dozen and two avengers group which was supposed to be pretty good.

Julie
Jaina beat Kyp's time on the asteroid belt run....also Corran Horn was a member of Rogue Squadron. Lt Jaina Solo was also a member of Rogue Squadron until her near brush with death...When she recovered she went on to lead Twin Suns squadron and rose to the rank of major.

Board Walker
I think caedus takes the cake.

carthage
Jacen wins

NewGuy01
Jacen in all categories.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.