Darth Revan Vs Ajunta Pall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Destroyer
Two great sith lords face ofF!!

Darth_Glentract
How is it possible to know who is better because we only see Adjuta Pall when he is like 21000 years old. When he is 21000 years old though he is still almost as powerful as Revan. I think Adjuta Pall may have been stronger in his youth, but in Kotor Revan is superior (even if only slightly).

Julie
uh this battle did happen...and Revan definately won

Darth_Glentract
Julie, you are dumb. I dont think you have even read any of the other post because it says that it Adjunta Pall not his severly weakened spirit. Even though I have changed my mind and I think that Revan is better that Adjunta Pall ever was at any time, but still only slightly better.

ArthasKnight
Hey hey hey, no need for calling people names DG.

Darth_Glentract
dumb isn't a name

ArthasKnight
What would you consider it then?

Julie
Geez people, settle down. Doesn't matter if it was the real Ajunta Pall or not....it's the principle of the matter.
And just for your information, it's just a game...no need to get hot under the collar

ArthasKnight
I just don't like when people are called dumb or other names when they don't deserve it. You didn't deserve it, so it set me off.

Julie
Thanks, I appreciate it.

ArthasKnight
Gotta stick up got my buddies. big grin

You are my buddy.......right?

Julie
Right. Though I barely know you....I'm prob just as crazy about star wars

ArthasKnight
Crazy Star Wars fans are always welcome.

Julie
Yup, what else are we to do waiting for Ep III?
BTW, are you going to buy ROTS video game?

ArthasKnight
I will, but I may do what I plan on doing for the novel and buy it after I see the movie. Plus, whether or not it comes out on PC is a factor, because I have a gamecube.

You?

Julie
Yes, I'll get it...I'm trying to stay spoiler free for Ep III but eeek I dunno if I can make it...so far so good...

ArthasKnight
Just repeat to yourself, "Only 38 days, only 38 days..."

Julie
I guess I can meke it...heck it's already been hundreds of days

Darth_Glentract
dumb is and adjective, not a name. i have said so before

Darth_Glentract
i did not know you would take such offense from such a word.

ArthasKnight
Different people take offense to different things.

Julie
roll eyes (sarcastic) True...dumm dumm dumm dumm duuuuuuummmmmb
hmm it sounds more ominout that way wink

Naga Sadow
well back to the topic. ajunta, when he fought revan was a 20000 year old ghost. but revan was at the pike of his strenght.
when ajunta was still a dark lord and did not regret turning to the dark side(as he did in kotor) he was so powerful and so dark as to alter his blade by his mere presence, so the blade would corrupt every1 who got it. i think ajunta would win, but only barely

Darth_Janus
I can see how she would, seeing as how it was used. ALways proofread your posts and consider tact, peoples.

Darth_Glentract
isn't ajunta a guy

Darth_Janus
That's twice this has happened. Sorry for the mix up. Missed a while page... again.

Julie
Yes ajunta pall's a guy....and if Revan went light...the blade didn't corrupt him/her

Naga Sadow
true, true, but as we saw on the forums(i guess it was somewhere on kotor site) and in kotor 2 revan did not go light. he went dark, and i heard somewhere(also official site i think) that revan was turned by the blade(1 of the theories anyways) and if he was corrupted by the mere blade, imagine wat it was like, being close the ajunta himself.

Darth_Janus
I doubt Revan was corrupted by the blade if the entire planets of Korriban and Malachor V couldn't do that job. As for Ajunta, he himself -was- corrupted by the blade. It became his downfall.

Bobafett34
revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.