Ancient Sith Fight Fest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Out of the following Sith who do you think is the best. Please put things like Lightsaber Skills, Force Skills, Wisdom,ect...

Adjunta Pall
Marka Ragnos
Naga Shadow
Exar Kun
Darth Revan
Darth Bane
Darth Bandon (I know, kinda an insult to the rest)
Tulok Hord
Ludo Kressh
Freedon Nadd
Anyother Sith you can think of.

jackstain
i voted for darth bane because i like him the best, but from what i know i guess it wuld really be either Exar Kun or Darth Revan.

Darth_Glentract
thanks for the post.

Darth_Janus
I like Revan a lot, and I think under most conditions he could defeat other Sith... But I'd have to give props to Darth Traya.... Not only is she an old yet still kickin' female Sith lord, but she was able to murder three Jedi masters in one movement and even drain the Force from their bodies. Perhaps if she was inclined she would win.

Darth Revan33
Traya? No way. The Exile kills Traya and Revan is stronger than the Exile. Besides, Revan has never been defeated in combat that anyone knows of. Traya was beaten by Sion the first time and then by the Exile.

Darth_Glentract
I agree with Revan33 here

jedimaster2000
I say either Exar Kun or Darth Revan.

Darth_Janus
Well, true... But Kreia didn't throw the full weight of her powers at the Exile. She elimated three Jedi masters, all three of which were able to freeze the exile and strip the Force from him. But Kreia wasn't out to kill the exile in the final battle. So looking at that, I would have to say that Kreia wasn't soundly defeated by the exile.

And as for being defeated by Sion, that whole battle seemed a bit awkward to me, because Sion didn't finish her off when he could have. Apparently she just "got away". And then when she sees Sion at the Traya academy, she dominates him easily.

Darth Revan33
true, true.

Darth_Glentract
bump

Darth_Glentract
I am starting to think that Tulok Hord may be better than Revan or atleast nearly as good until Revan gets his holocron because Kreia says that Tulok Hord was a true master with a lightsaber and would make them look like children with toys.

Darth_Janus
She said he was peerless. But otherwise, he had no great accomplishments that I recall.

Anyways, my vote went for other... Darth Traya.

Darth_Glentract
I would think that being the best lightsaber fighter ever is a great acomplishment. I have been sparing with swords for almost 3 months now and I still get whooped in tournaments. Its hard.

Darth Revan33
Darth Janus, I am really surprised that you think Darth Traya could beat Darth Revan.

Kun-ni Habeo
revan then naga sadow and then kun

Julie
Revan all the way

Darth_Janus
So am I. But then I thought of this...

Kreia understood Revan better than anyone. Though I believe Revan could mop up with her given most circumstances, it would be pretty much like Obi Wan versus Anakin. The master knows the apprentice very well, and has the age and wisdom to act on that knowledge.

Naga Sadow
ffs dude, could u freaking fix that naga SAdow? it has no H in it. and also, its tulAk hord not tulOk.

well that been said, i think Sadow is the most powerfull, combining his great strenght, cunningness, alchemy and force+lightsaber skillz and knowledge i think he is the most powerful sith lord. and he did almost defeat the republic. now i know, so did revan, but at the time of revan, the republic was weak, considering Mandalorian wars, then Malak, so it was pretty much exausted. yet naga almost managed to breeng it to its knees at the full strenght of the republic, and was defeated not in a lightsaber fight, but by destruction of his ship, which seems pretty lame to me

Kun-ni Habeo
i thought naga didn't have a lightsaber

Darth Revan33
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
So am I. But then I thought of this...

Kreia understood Revan better than anyone. Though I believe Revan could mop up with her given most circumstances, it would be pretty much like Obi Wan versus Anakin. The master knows the apprentice very well, and has the age and wisdom to act on that knowledge.

Good point, I hadnt even thought of that. Kreia has more experience but Revan's more powerful. However, Kreia is still really old. Not to mention the speed at which Revan learns things and all the more fights he has been in compared to her. At the time of KOTOR 2, it had been at least 8 years since she was his master. So I think that would close the experience gap to a very slim margin and Revan would win.

Darth_Janus
True. I thought of that after I posted. It could be a toss up really.

But then, now that I think of it, there was one big difference between Revan and Traya.

Revan didn't succumb to the dark side when he explored Malachor like she did; he had the will to resist it, and later made the choice based on the decision to unite the Republic by force against some outside threat he believed was behind the Mandalorian wars. So I geuss he would win, yes.

Darth Revan33
Yep, Revan could resist it but it drove Kreia to the Dark Side.

Darth_Glentract
even though I think Revan is the best maybe Revan had a power to resist Malacor like how the Exile resited Revans corruption powers.

Darth Revan33
No, it says in the chronicles that it was Revan's willpower. Besides, the Exile did lose his Force powers as a result, sort of...

Bobafett34
naga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.