TX General Discussion Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JRatT12

zoomonkey
she was an anti-terminator terminator. her only mission was to kill other terminators not hunt humans.

JRatT12

Saberist
The T-X suffered a lot from being rationalized AS a female instead of as a machine that could assume either gender appearance but was entirely neuter-neutral (primary fighting form for instance would have been far more effective if it had simply gone 'Silver Surfer pure concentration' mode) itself.

The whole busines with raising her hand to an awkward (off camera prosthesis-screaming) angle to do the Swiss Army Knife bit was also...unfortunate.

Largely because the Dremel Tool saw blade was silly and the flame thrower alternate both impractical (where's the fuel) and absolutely worthless (zero ranged effect) in comparison with the blaster cannon that came before.

Again these 'delicate girlie toy' things, the extended activation time by which they are activated and the fact that they are not in BOTH hands makes T-X seem, prissy.

T-X doesn't run noteably faster than a T-800 and may actually be slower than a T-1000. Indeed the _length_ of it's stride is still entirely human which is flat out wrong for high speed motion of a heavyweight machine which should be loping (like an ostrich) or ungulate-bounding like a bipedal equivalent to a leopard.

If a T-800 wanted to peel off a car roof, it would simply slam it's hand through and pull in about 3 seconds (even though the flesh would be badly bruised, something less of a problem for mimetic-alloy T-X).

Also, the whole femnazi severe pullback on the bun hairdo, combined with the Red Klingon style of leather-me-up dress was simply WRONG for the T-X's /infiltrator/ role. The give an impression of overt aggression and barely controlled physicality which would NOT be how a female assassin would choose to portray herself in OUR world.

Indeed T-X's first few moments on the planet with the long curly hair and the little-girl soft expression would make her both more capable and VASTLY more terrifying as a betrayer-slayer from the male protectivist standpoint.

What will almost undoubtedly determine the T-X (and indeed even more so Aging Arnies T-800) validity during any followon sequel will be CLEAN (sharp depth of detail and seamless scene blending) digital renders so that you can, for instance, go to a true genderless ID rendering for multiple character shifts away from the 'base actor' as well as things like 'gunports' which fast-open provide for the Terminator to use weapons as we would, in an immediate-reaction sense of _combat_ rather than staged=standing-there idiotic duels.

As for the T-1000, if you've read the novellization of T2, Skynet had only enough of the mimetic glop to make ONE such prototype and it was also frankly 'uncertain' (scared) itself of what the multiprocessing and thus entirely too 'independent' 1000 series might end up evolving to.

Self-cognition could lead to a mental state that did not acknowledge loyalty to a higher cause for instance.

While I would agree that the T-1000 is a more rational carryon from the T-X (which is in fact labelled a T-900 in the T3 fan comic now in most grocery store magazine aisles) and thus perhaps better portrayed as being what we would 'finally, The Future!' encounter in the Skynet Wars themselves, the fact remains that the overall /concept/ of Terminator:Human conflict needs to be _vastly upgraded_.

For the sad reality behind ALL the Terminator flicks is that /nothing/ of the hand weapons used on each subsequent 'better model' cyborg could truly damage or even significantl /slow/ the creatures and thus humanity 'carries on' through what amounts to endless circumstantial modifiers and _sheer dumb luck_.

I put a large part of this down to the slow ponderousness of the Terminators 'action mode' physical displays but, the notion that the use of deliberate ambush rather than meeting engagements and super high powered 'effect' weapons (heat, electricity, explosive blast, cold) simply doesn't seem to occur to the oh-so-smart monkeys /either/ is not terribly complimentary to us hairless apes either.

Again this MUST change towards a more fluid, lightning quick (Alien and Predator themes), INTENSE combat where true attrition (speed of light plasma weapons rather than dorky Estes Rockets etc.) of BOTH forces is what makes static ambushes and force-on-force (numbers leveraging) engagement decisions still uncertain.

For the fact is, humans will always suffer from 'morale factor' indecision on building losses but a single Terminator that 'stood up and was reckoned' could charge it's way past a fixed envelopement and begin to roll it up from outside with awesome 40mph + on the fly targeting precision.

And such topsy-turvey unit combat resolutions are what is missing in gaining a proper evaluation of 'who is better'. And the drama of why.

Saberist.

Xam The Prophet
I just saw T3 today, and was surprised by how well done it was... I personally was expecting just another great series of movies reduced to quick summer cash. The one letdown for me was indeed the TX. Although she was cool and all she never once rivaled the T-1000. Truly, why one earth would you send a terminators terminators to wipe out a slew of humans... Je ne comprends pas!!! Also, why if she is more advanced does she have the endoskeleton...It is her down fall in the end...If that was the T-1000 in the movie, they would have been screwed. But alas, movie makers don't trust old ideas these days. They need to hype the movies up with all this new stuff. Well I know that my points have already been made by other posts, and then some, but this was something that needed to be said.

Oh, ps, dude who's talking about the novilization and skynet being afraid of the T-1000...That just proves he's that much cooler.

pss......And if they ran out of the 'goop' how come they had enough to put in over the endoskeletons of all the T-Xs they made.

Well I got my two cents in and a weight has been lifted off my chest.

Xam

CoCooN
In terminator movie, there mustn't be any woman...the best actor who played with arnie, was ROBERT PATRICK...he was quite scary!!! and not like kristanna loken that chick...

Sgt_Comic
Damn, so many nitpicks. I feel forutnate to be one of those people that can enjoy a movies without tearing every little thing apart.

Sgt_Comic
Hey moron,

I'm a man, and let me tell you something. If I was one of these future warriors, or regular person or whatever, the TX would be much more effective on me. She's hot, and would make your average man drop his guard. Since the art of waging war and such is predominately a male job, she would be a much better choice to attempt infiltration than another man. Well, we live in a modern world, so I guess for SOME guys another man would be a better choice.

In reality, the best spies/assasins have always been women. They use the art of seduction to achieve their missions.

CTsnapple
Please the TX helped make this a better movie. Her sex appeal alone would get me to see it for a second time...

JRatT12

skule
Dude Robers Patrick was awesome as a terminator, i still look at him when he acts in x files/soprano episodes and think T1000. He was awesome, didnt speak much in the movie just the stare of those cold blue eyes of his.

BackFire349
she's pretty damn hot.

Captain REX
I still need to see see T3 before I give my opinion.

I do agree that the T-1000 is just plain awesome. He was very imposing. Proves you don't need huge muscles to be imposing. wink

skule
That she is, who is she though, she ever acted before? How could we not know about this hottie.

JRatT12

SonyGee
So... There are several parts of the movie that I just didn't understand.

First of all, why did TX vary in her killing styles and person identification styles? Wouldn't a well-tuned computer pick the most efficient or most successful manner and stick to it? What I mean is... so for the first guy she killed (barrera) she just used a cornea/retina/eye scan to identify him. Then, when she went to kill the kids who thought there parents came home early, she immediately offed the boy, then tasted his blood/sampled his DNA. However, later in the movie she doesn't immediately kill people...

And how about her controlling other machines? If she could do that, then why din't she take control of the veterinary truck? Why did she instead take control of the police cars and follow her around?

Oh and could she ONLY take the form of someone if she touches them or kills them? Because she took the form of claire danes without touching her...

The anti-terminator terminator argument in a previous message was noteworthy.

THE CRITIC
ummm thats all i got

CoCooN
When I watch X-files...i'm thinking how could be if the PATRICK would play in T3...it would be FANTASTIC!

THE MOSTOW SCREW IT UP WITH KRISTANNA!!!!!!!

CoCooN
and where is Edward Furlong?!...I know he have a drug and alcohol problems, but they could anyway play in the movie...and any others!

CoCooN

The_Atlas
I would have loved to see the T-1000 in some capacity in T-3, it was anoying as hell that he was not in it, even though I knew from the begining he would not.

The T-1000, aside from the T-x's partical cannon, was better in alomst every way.

Faster, stronger, more resiliant to damage, nanotechnology holds his body together and thus, after long peroids of time he can regenerate. He's smarter aswell. The T-X only less phased by gunfire, which in the end proved little. The T-1000 was just better. And as for 'She's a hot woman, she's better at infultration!' No, the T-1000 could kill a attractive woman and take her FORM!

well, there's my rant... lol

CoCooN
See her face and his face...if Kristanna wish to kill me i would rather **** her all night...if Patrick wish to kill me i would run away like a cheetah!

JRatT12

CoCooN
...i think a SKYNET is getting very stupid...

JRatT12
what do you mean "a Skynet is gettting very stupid"

skule
that kristina loken chic is really starting to grow on me damn she looks hot.....think i am in luuuuurve smile

JRatT12
Yes she is damn hot..

Leobrn12
I totally agree, what a damn hotty, should of kept her hair down in the movie, would of looked a lot better too.

skule
i havent seen the movie yet but from the posters and clips yes i agree she would have had her hair down for the movie smile

CoCooN
You are such a babies...if you wish to see chicks and all that "hot" stuff, why dont you all go see Charlies angels?...

P.S.: Find yourself a GIRL!!!

AliasNeo15
James Cameron wrote that the story goes that Skynet sent the TX before it sent the T1000. It was running short of time so it sent something to make the defense have to do the same. Then it began to work on the T1000. Right after this, the Skynet base was infiltrated and a battle was faught, just after the T1000 was sent.

CoCooN
What are you talking about?!...James Cameron didnt write about any Tx...its just part of imaginations of Mostows stupid ass!

CTsnapple
Kristanna Loken is way hotter than any of those girls in Charlies Angels. I liked her hair down, but i liked it up too. She had that sexy serious thing going on. Sort of like a secretary or something I guess. If there is a T4 I would like to see more of her as well as the T1000.

JRatT12

CoCooN
But in that time Skynet should make a progress and rebuild damage that sufered in T2 and i think (therotically) it must be able to bild another prototipe T-1000. But the JUDGMENT DAY is close and we should started to think about destroction of the world!

skule
i am in luuuuurve with this chic now, god she was so frickin hot! dont u guys think so evil face

Leobrn12
For sure what a hotty!!

skule
that gurl is fyyyyneeeeeeee

Leobrn12
I want to marry her.

skule
to late i have targerted her for nuptuals!my nuptuals

bigbadbike2
Umm. Yeah definetly worth a second look.

JRatT12
she is deffinatly not ugly

skule
gorgeous is the word for her, mmmmmm nice and tall too yummmylicious. love

dulobast25
A woman makes a more capable assassin. But if she is here to kill other terminators, the need to infiltrate is diminished. Arnold as in t2 was aware of a fellow terminator regardless of guise unlike where kile reese had to wait to see aronold. besides in t2 and t3 arnold knows too much about the capabilities and the design and apperacne of the evil trminators. But it there to kill terminators, infiltration is not as important. But lets' step into reality, we have to keep in mind a coupe of things. The director has to balance logical functions of the movie along with emotional functions of the movie.. in short not only does the trminator have to blend in good, but the terminator must be scary and intimidating.. reason? the terminator movies are here to entertain and to in a certain degree intimidate the aucidence to make the audience feel the level of indimidation that the victim feels and i must admit ..tx does not convey that feel of sinister doom and fear than the t800 does.. especially in the terminator. Even robert patrick does not quite convey the fear that arnold did in the first film.. and let us not forget in t2 the t-800 deliberatelywas not as menacing......for he would hav killed eveyone who threatened or attacked him within the first minutes of the movie.. jame camreon had to set up for the good v.s, evil duality.. he had to tone arnold down to add to the intensity of the t1000, although i would have rather seen an 'evil terminator' programmed to protect himself and john at all costs and with no consequences rather than a terminator who only kills when necessary like in t2.. again.. althought mor efficient and less suspicious, allowing people to live when a terminator would have eliminated the thread period just isn't as effective to convweying the intensity and the fear that the terminators films need to to show the potetial doom of the humans. simply saying that ther is a termiantor and it can do this is jut not enough, you have to feel that without know their capabilities, that you wouldn't want be running from it! One thing's for sure, i would the fear the t800 in t-1 way more than the t-1000 in t2, regardless of the capabiliites. This is one of the things that is lacking in the final film.. the emotion that is conveys.. which is what movies are supposed to do as an medium of experience or pf pleasure.MAn tx was hott! and she looked like alyssa mellanno.
I hope a truly evil terminator as well as t-800 ,csm 102's (t-101's) with diffrerent skin and hair and cosmetic treatments (franco columbo) are seen in the future. (in t1 they had random apperances, in t2, stan winston claimed without thinking that they all are in a a factory and they all look like arnold)

AliasNeo15
no, i didnt mean Cameron, i meant the writer of T3. whoops

alic88
OH MAN Kristanna LOKEN IS 2 HOT. i mean shez 2 HOT. stick out tongue what a way for her 2 kick off her career,but it will be interesting what kind of movie she will do next, i mean most people have accepted her as a terminatrix! u no what i mean?

skule
i think she should be in some movie about female strippers and stuff hhahah just kidding.

dulobast25
TARGET ACCQUIRED

Possible responses :

what's your sign
hey baby
Ms Loken you have been targeted for penetration
Kristiana, your'e cute

MS. LOKEN...YOU HAVE BEEN TARGETED FOR PENETRATION!

skule
hahahahha good one! (goes off to think about that in detail)

CoCooN
:-)))))

scifigunslinger
Kristanna is one great looking woman

alic88
MORE THAN THAT angel angel

skule
she just looks simply amazing in terminator 3. AMAZING. Perhaps in some other life time or alternate time line i would have a shot with her!

CoCooN
I hope that was the last terminator movie for her....

dulobast25
johm mostow made me see a movie called t3.. i didn't know why at the time.. the movie was kinda weak, not that good..you were young like you are now...and you seemed like you were just., a little mad. I always wanted to know what you were thinking about @ that moment. I remember every line.. every curve..

I came across town to see you Kristiana..
I love you..
And I always have..

I SHOULDN"T HAVE SAID THAT

CoCooN
Is T3 now Mechica ala limonade or what?...kristanna sucks...

dulobast25
but she is fine as red wine, t thuoght this thread was to comment on her looks not if we liked her as a terminator

CoCooN
What?!...is waste of time to talk about that, everyone wish to f*** her!....

W. Lee Chojin
Hi guys ..... I think the T-X is better than T-1000 ...... but, how the machines can forgot to put a term. scan on her ?????
Her job will be so much easier ....

dulobast25
Not a waste of my time.. I'm heavily into the t- flicks but once in a while.. i need to come up for air and look at a pretty woman

skule
i started this thread for those of us who think she is hot, not about comparing her to the T-1000 or anything,
she is sooooo finneee

masterofmatrix
i like her but i didnt like her when she got chaught in that magnectic feild at skynet < she was ugly then but i guess that was C.G.I

P-NuT
anybody have any good pics of the T-X in action?

skule
yeah but then she escaped and looked smokin hot again so its ok.

envision
duloblast....i dont think there was a good vs evil theme in any of the terminator movies...sure arny and patrick were intimidating and radiated impending doom..but the theme of good vs evil just isnt there coz y were john and his mum "good"? All he does is rise up against a human creation...the main theme of the movies is to respect mans creations and that we/humans will destrioy ourselves.

Anyway back 2 the subject...i totally agree that the t-1000 is better than tx...but tx is damn fine!!!!

dulobast25
Tha's just the point envision. Human creations are not inherently evil no creature is inheritly evil, actually even fe human beings are. Ie's a matter of 'four your purposes vs for your purposes". The momment the machines rose up against the humans, they became.. like artificail intellegence they ar like artifical evil. they symbolize many of the aspects that evil beings symbolize. Whne a being doe harm, withut the consideration of another for the sole purpose of fufilling it's own purposes one might say that this entity has qualities of an evil entitiy, but ist' sole purpose si not for the suffereing of another. Since we are thr humans, we naturally consider the human side as good. This is the viewers gut reaction when we compare arnold in the first with arnold in the second One is programmed to protect human life wtih rasons for that protection but doesn't truly appreciate human life, that is inheritkly innate in a good being and the first arnie does things for the opposit purpose, thus polar opposite when the spectators, (we, humans) are concerned and with respect to us, you are either for us or against us. So the THEME is one of good vs evil. THat is the framework.... I don't mean than humans are necessarily goo, but people naturally react to t2 arnie as the a good terminaotr and t1 arnie as the bad terminator. well himan view things in those terms, so in a gut reaction that is what the character represent

dulobast25
It's funny, shes looks better in my bed than she does on the emf device too.. go figure..

skule
lol...

tara
I don't think that kristanna loken is totally attractive'she's a another normal model type look.I think that Claire Danes who played Kate Brewster in the movie is the most beautiful young actress in Hollywood.She's not just a pretty face but shealso very talented.Just watch her in William Shakespeares Romeo&Juliet,she can make viewers think that she's the real Juliet.This angel beauty will blown your mind.She's got a tremendously increadible and enormously splendid performance in every of her film.U go girl!!!!

blackicedragoon
heres a loken.

alic88
Man i wish i could get a PIECE OF HER! Y DOESN'T COCOON SHUT HIS BLOODY MOUTH?! HE NEEDS 2 GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

skule
"drools at the pic"

claire danes is sweet too, how ever kristanna is a knockout, plain and simple.

alic88
CLAIRE DANES IS ALSO VERY SEXY, but KRISTANNA IS ALSO AWESOME

skule
ok fine i will take them both ok!

dulobast25
Man i wish i could get a PIECE OF HER! Y DOESN'T COCOON SHUT HIS BLOODY MOUTH?! HE NEEDS 2 GO SOMEWHERE ELSE........

No, cocoon has an opinion as doe you and i would love to have a go at her too..glad we can agree about something but we should welcome all terminator fans

You guys out there can kepp claire, she's FAR from the most beautiful young actrss in hollywood...and acting in t3 wasn't mauch better than nick stahls..both of which weren't any better than arnies (except the i am a machine part) that was a nobile idea, but execute horribly some of the many instances of poor acting in this film, but other than that john and cate were not impressive..I think the roles were not a tight fit for the actors, it seems they must have done better in other flicks. Give me kristina loken and alyssa millano that's what i'm talkin about...krisitna aint the finest in the whole world, but she's a model for a reason and most people here seem to agree. (the girl from pirates of the carrabean was delicious too)

skule
haha kristanna aint the finest but dayum she is finnnneeeeeee.

dulobast25
so was the pirates girl, and i like jennifer connely, not in the hulk so much as in a beautiful mind. but near the cabin scenes, she was damned fine too!

alic88
KRISTANNA DIDN'T HAVE 2 DO that much acting did she?

skule
no she doesnt have to her talent is so good it just spills out on screen easily, ok not really she looks pretty so thats enough. Arine didnt have to do much in the first termintor either.

alic88
she is so beautiful and pretty that i dont care how she acts. n e body got a nude of her?lol

dulobast25
Yeah, portaying the terminator isn't about how many lines, but the intensity that the few lines and expressions and actions that are there convey, how they convince..if they convince well, then overall the character portrail was good...I think ms loken did a godd job @ t3..she did what the director wanted her to do.. now if the scripr and lins sucks or she was mis cast..that is beyond her or any actors responsibilites.. i do think there was some miscasting in t3. Overall that plus the music and the story prevented it from being better and the action made it so that the movie wasn't any worse.. without the action..well t3 just would not have come this far. My hat's off to ms loken

The_Atlas
Yes... I agree, she is very very hot. But one thing I didn't do, is pay my for my ticket to see a movie for a extremely hot chick, if I want to do that, I got to the... errr... video store, wink. But really, she's not that scary, she does not give off the 'bad guy feeling'.

alic88
ditto

alic88
of course she doesn't. robert patrick was something else! especially when he was in the bike with the sunglasses and the police helmet! i was like WOW WOW WOW. that was so cool. but hey kristanna did a good job i think. actually she has helped increase the sales of t3 since lotz of guyz went 2 c her

dulobast25
NOTHING is more scary than arnold in the night club scanning for sarah and eventually locking in on her and seconds from terminating her aiming the red laser on the head.. ther's nothind t-1000 can do to make me shit my pants more than arnold looking for me.

alic88
oh ya! sorry, totally forgot bout that. arnie was 2 scary in the terminator. he was DEADLY( infact that is an understatement) DULOBLAST IS RIGHT

skule
yeah she was as good as can be, yeah take my pants of to her.

skule
sorry i mean hats of to her ... evil face

alic88
lol

dulobast25
I would like to take her pants off to her lol!

dulobast25
That's why i watch t1 and t2 like 4 or 5 times a year.. and t2 special edition like every other month.. I like to stay detail oriented .... I'm one of those who knows the lines and the scenes...arnie was so intense in t1..I even did a kill ocunt

t3 tx 10 kills (approx)
t2 t-1000 kills 9
t1 csm 101 kills 26

I know who i'd be running from if i saw all three (from an audience point of view)..in the movie they obviously are clueless

CoCooN
T1 movie is to old to be scary...today. It WAS scary but not enymore...movie its just to old. Robert Patrick did a very good job in T2, he was like psycho - scary. And Tx is just to funny to be scary.

alic88
TX INT SCARY. shez so so so so so sexy and beautiful! and deadly.

CoCooN
jap...

alic88
?

CoCooN
I confirmed...jap=yes you're right

dulobast25
i'm sorry, but i think i would be afraid..even today if i saw a 230 pound 6 time mr olympia (or otherwise) 6'3" tall in 84 or 2003, iespecially since sept 11 with a red eye behinhd his shades with a rifle and a machine gun who either pointed a red light at my skull, got shot point blank with a shot gun and stood up..or who got shot in the face, then raised his other fire arms and hot a cop in the face, i'd take off like dr simberman did in te when he swa arnie 2 THE CEMETARY. Only a dummy would stand there wainting for this bodybulder with a frown to walk up and get his heart pulled out.. that what happened to the first 3 dummies that didnt run off when they saw him.. i dissagree totally

dulobast25
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3620098067

alic88
shez so hot. hot stuff is the right word

skule
yeah..gosh those legs...!! mmmmmmmm

alic88
yo shez muh girl. v 2 are loverz. v dont tell n e 1 in public bout that

skule
uhm sorry to bust your bubble but...SHES MINE ALL MINE!!! ok sorry i am ok now...but yes she is mine wink

skule
damnit ...i am surfing the web and checking out pics of her, christ is it normal to feel this way for a chick!!! i mean crushes as my age lol!! this chic is sooooo fineeeee.

greeny33
yo, yes for sheezy shes hot but you needs too stop arguing bout her she aint none of yours shes mine wink

alic88
kristanna is muh lover. u aint gonna get n e nude of her in the web

skule
your sadly delusioned she is mine all mine!!MINE MINE MINE! (regresses to when he was 4 years old)

alic88
YOU KNOW SHEZ MINE, SHEZ MINE, SHEZ REALLY REALLY MINE. SHEZ MINE ( from the song bad by michael jackson) lol

skule
micheal jackson is a pedhophile! but yes she is still mine mine miiiineeeee, gosh why am i acting like i am in kindergarten again.

alic88
bottom line: the girl is mine

skule
perhaps i need to help you out to make things clearer for you. She=mine. End of disccusion.

MINE!

Laviera_j
You boys and your toys!!!

Honestly.
LOL

skule
yes she can be my toy smile

alic88
she can b ur toy. but shez my girl. and thatz the bottom line coz ali said so ( ali is my name)

skule
as i said earlier she is mine my toy my woman my sex object ermm opps wink But anyways YES seek professional help please, and leave me and my woman alone ok!!!!

p.s for others reading this, this thread is not to be taken to seriously! its just a little fun and games

alic88
she is programmed 2 follow my orderz. she just didn't say that in the movie. u r very next in the list.

Just kidding

still......................... shez mine

dulobast25
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10845&item=3621349592

this isnt spam, please help

Lt.Columbo
I saw her in Mortal Kombat, but she is way better as the TX.............
please excuse me a sec. (I'll be there in a sec Kristinna) Sorry, I'm being called on. Got to go!

ElmStreetFan01
Hey gys, I met her and I f****ked up the @$$

alic88
did u forget that it was in ur imagination

skule
you poor guys when will you all just accept the fact she is gonna be my wife, well she just doesnt know it yet.

ElmStreetFan01
You jack@$$

skule
reality setting in for you eh!

alic88
oh man this thread is getting BORING and more PAINFULL, y cant i meet kristanna?!

Lt.Columbo
Becuase shes mine.

alic88
may b not

alic88
coz shez mine

moviebuff
why r u dying after kristanna . havent u seen ither much more sexy celebs like jolie and liz hurley etc.

skule
yeah can u all please leave mah woman alone eh!! wink

moviebuff
yeah let skle have her coz after all he cant have anyone better.

skule
exactly!! leave me and kristanna alone wink ignore the noises we might make in the next room too wink

alic88
errrrrrrrr..................................right

carnage713
i think shes pretty damn hot myself

skule
yes she is but guess what...she is mineeeeeeeeee...."oh whats that kristanna??sure i'll come back to bed with u" wink

alic88
please

skule
now now dont be envious!!! jk

alic88
lol

dulobast25
like i said alyssa milanno and kristian loken..whoo a pimp sandwich two **** in one mouth.

Lt.Columbo
Everyone, I am seriosly going to meet in october!!! Shes going to be at that thing, Collectormania 4 or something, and I a'm going to be there too!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.Sulu(George Takie), Gollum(Andy Serkis), Doby(Toby Jones), Frodo(Elijah Wood),The Twins from The Matrix(Neil/Adrian Rayment), Robocop(Peter Weller), Sam (Sean Austin), Merry (Dominic Monagahn), Producer (Gary Kurtz), Jason Vorhoos (Kane Hodder), Pinhead (Doug Bradly),Rupert Giles (Anthony Head), Rygel (Johnathon Hardy) and many many many many many many many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To see full list click here:Collectormania 4

carnage713
http://www.eterminator.com/tx_series.htm

this is a great website. it lists everything u need to know about terminator.^^^^^that lists the tx weapons systems incase if u guys were wonderin

alic88
COOL

carnage713
u see the t-100000

alic88
ya i saw it in the t2 ride its so huge. it scared the shi! outta me. i was 8 then

carnage713
ya tell me about it i was 6. thats a great web site huh

alic88
ya it is. i wonder when terminator-4.co.uk WILL B BACK

carnage713
i wudnt know

alic88
terminator-3.co.uk had a pretty big fan base. at least a 100 people who used 2 post. but the guy who created the site just didnt wanna continue it coz there was nothing left. atleast he should have somehow kept the forum. coz i had loads of fun in that forum and many more people liked t3 in that forum

carnage713
hmm i wish i knew it b 4 hand

vvvrulz
Haha i think were the only ones still here posting in this forum.
Fans will always be fans.

alic88
lol every1 is gone. cocoon,skule,DULOBLAST( wonder if he'll come back),jjrat12

vvvrulz
Actually, I propose we open up a thread and keep all the comments in there, seeing its pretty much down to the three of us.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>