The Hood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkkaveman
I was wondering if anyone here was from the ghetto. For real. This thread might get shut down but I just wanna know. I want to know if I'm the only person here that is from the worst parts of somewhere like NYC or sum other city.

King Burger
Like Vanilla Ice, I too am from the 'hood.

LanİeWindu™
I am from the EB Ghetto

Echo Bay Ghetto is what we call Echo Bay, it's just a shity place to live, not a true ghetto.

punkkaveman

SlipknoT
I'm from the ghetto geek

punkkaveman
Hells yeah slipknot.....the hood! eek! stick out tongue yes

SlipknoT
haha, no i live in the most rural place around

punkkaveman
oh....... sad ......i live in the suburbs now.....its just real sh!tty.

SlipknoT
isnt it better than the "hood"

punkkaveman
yeah....better lookin....but it just seems like a lot of ppl in the Burbs wanna be hood. but you cant be hood if you never even been there. its like being catholic and never being baptised.

SlipknoT
Did you roll with homies?

punkkaveman
man.....thats kind of offensive....like if I was to say do you like to have sex with cows....its just sounds bad comin from someone who isnt "like" you.....get me

SlipknoT
huh what?

punkkaveman
i dunno?

SlipknoT
ok confused

punkkaveman
the ghetto aint as bad as people make it out to be. but people in the ghetto dont wanna be there. if you dont believe me listen to an intellectual rapper.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by punkkaveman
the ghetto aint as bad as people make it out to be. and people in the ghetto dont wanna be there. if you dont believe me listen to an intellectual rapper. Then, why dont they get out?

punkkaveman
you cant always leave. most people in the ghetto are poor. thats why they live in the ghetto.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by SlipknoT
haha, no i live in the most rural place around

LMAO! Jersey is no where NEAR rural Slip.......try living out in the sticks in Kansas. Now THATS rural. laughing out loud

punkkaveman
some parts of jersey are rural

LanİeWindu™
I live at a lake!

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
LMAO! Jersey is no where NEAR rural Slip.......try living out in the sticks in Kansas. Now THATS rural. laughing out loud I dont know, I have alot of woods around me

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by punkkaveman
some parts of jersey are rural

Not like the plains are.

punkkaveman
damn....does anyone here at least live in an urban environment?

SlipknoT
Not like the plains are. Well yea, its not like Kansas or anything. Do you guys have stores?

punkkaveman
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Do you guys have stores?

HAHAHA! I don't kno why I find that funny....I just do eek! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Jedi Priestess
ROTFLMAO! You crack me up Slip....No we all shop at the trading posts between the forts. wink

OF COURSE WE HAVE STORES! hysterical

Anyway for you comparison enjoyment.
state populations for 2004

New Jersey-10th in the nation with 8,638,396
New Jersey 47th largest state covers 8,722 square miles

Kansas-34th in the nation with 2,723,507
Kansas 15th largest state covers 82,282 square miles

Not only do you have tons more people they are crammed into alot smaller space. ...

punkkaveman
hmmmm.....

SlipknoT
ROTFLMAO! You crack me up Slip....No we all shop at the trading posts between the forts. wink

OF COURSE WE HAVE STORES! hysterical

Anyway for you comparison enjoyment.
state populations for 2004

New Jersey-10th in the nation with 8,638,396
New Jersey covers 8,722 square miles

Kansas-34th in the nation with 2,723,507
Kansas covers 82,282 square miles

Not only do you have tons more people they are crammed into alot smaller space. ... Wow, I didnt know we had that many people confused

punkkaveman
Superman is from Kansas

Jedi Priestess
Except there is no Smallville in Kansas. stick out tongue

punkkaveman
oh.....i didnt know that

Jedi Priestess
Thats ok, there actually isnt much of ANYthing out here. My hometown has a whopping 16,000 people...........and the last town I lived in had a whole 374. laughing

punkkaveman
...and the last town I lived in had a whole 374. laughing

MAN....that sucks @ss. you cant get away with anything.

Jedi Priestess
No way........everybody knows everybody elses business. BUT on the up side, you didnt have to lock you houses or car doors and the kids could go outside and play without any fear of them being kidnapped etc and there is ZERO crime.

punkkaveman
still sounds sucky

punkkaveman
just a note....I need to be surrounded by some form of crime or illegal activity to feel at home.

Jedi Priestess
Wait till you have children.

punkkaveman
i guess....but i hope that wont be anytime soon

BlackC@t
I do not live in the Ghetto.

Wad' up ya'll!? cool

punkkaveman
wtf.....w/e this isnt talk about the ghetto anyway so....what up

BlackC@t
Whad' up homies? pimp

punkkaveman
chillin....steady pimpin....u?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.