USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Endgame approaching once more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
It's that traditional time when, every few months, the current Episode starts to see its twilight and we look forward to new things.

Except it is different this time. Whilst the Light Side are reaching the climactic finale of the biggest darn fight we ever saw, the Dark Siders are still planning their big tour de force- and that's only in Part I of their story! Whilst their Part II is much smaller, in the same way as the Light Side Part I was small (and to make things even more confusing, these were the original Parts III and IV when both Episodes I and II were a single episode, before I realised they were far too big), it's clear that we have a de-synch.

This is party a tribute to a very detailed Dark Side setting we have had, combined with their highly amusing (and in-character) squabbling. It's also a tribute to how efficient we have become in doing these fights- I thought a ten Jedi vs. battle droid army fight would take four to six months. In fact, it looks like the entire Episode II for the Light Side is going to be done in about three and a half months (not from now- from start to end). In comparison, Episode One took eight months, and it certainly was not even twice as big. The fight has gone with commendable speed, so thanks to everyone for taking part and putting the effort in, and let's hope the Dark Side does just as well.

Which leads us to two pionts

1. Looks like this original storyline for the new Campaign is going to have lasted a whole year. Wowser! Indeed, we kicked it off in May 2004. Time flies.

2. I am changing the schedule to re-synch the plotlines.

Not that synching them is vital as they are seperate, but doing this allows me to maintain some form of relative balance between the two as to how much progress they are making, and also allows me to make plot revelations that may affect both sides simultaneously, rather than having one side 'spoil' the other.

So, what does this mean? Let's see...

---

First, with the inevitable post-scripting after the end of the fight, the Light Side Episode II will wrap up inside this month. This concludes their opening storyline, which started as two (later three) disparate investigations that coalesced into one mission against the Techno Union, new bad guys for the Jedi, who in general are now classed as dodgy, and specifically some of their number are decidedly criminal. The focus on the Sith has of course now gone, that was an entry point only, which is inevitable because, of course, I can't use the Sith as my main bad guys because the main films do that and I can't trample on that plot.

Obviously, the Techno-Union, and the titular Arms Race of their episode, will continue as plot functions for the Light Side as the build up to the Clone Wars continues. The big fight coming to an end is the first of two examples of what life in a Clone Wars campaign might be like, btw. But other than that, all the direct plotlines introduced in Episode I will conclude, as will Xeth's original investigation that brought him into the game way back in Episode II of the first campaign as they finally corner the perpetrator.

At this point, Light Siders will spend xp, discuss things, new players may join, others may drop out, and in general prepare for the next game, During this point, the Dark Siders will be making their snatch, and dealing with whatever results (Galder hopes- small war!)

Then, a small change. Original Episode II (now Episode III) was going to start with a prologue for both sides which did nothing to the main plots but acted as interesting interludes. That plan is now abandoned. Partly because of this re-synching and partly because I need to extend Dark Side play so it doesn't come in risk of over-taking off-line Dark Side play (and so have to stop as I would have no plot!), the Dark Side Prologue is being extended to consist of the entire Episode. More on that in a mo.

The Light Side prologue is now being broken away from the Episode entirely, and will now be played on its own.

Which means, once the Light Siders have done their xp spending etc. and the Dark Siders make their grab, whilst the Dark Siders are moving onto Part II of their Episode, the Light Siders are invited to play a one-off mini-episode, consisting of a single operation which is totally finished by the end of it. It will be a great intro to new players and also a good way to test out your xp spending (and grab a few more xp points as well). Furthermore, some players will be very personally motivated to play it once they see what the objective is. The interlude is set 18 months after Episode II. (Episode III is six months after that, hence two years after Episode II, and four years since the battle of Naboo, six before the battle of Geonosis.)

Everyone in the Light Side is working together for the interlude section. There will be a fight in the interlude, so bring your sabres. I don't want it to last more than a month.

Meanwhile, the Dark Siders will be playing their Part II. ASSUMING they complete the snatch and escape from the Ghost Citadel, Part II deals with the total conclusion of their current storyline, as they meet up with Doon and Kuylen, bringing the tablet, and have their future placed in front of them. As you know, this storyline since you landed on Demarus in May last year has been a prequel to your set-up for the new Campaign. Part II completes that set-up. Last time you were Sith wanna-bes- what will it be this time? Soon you will know. But in advance, I can say that the final part will be both aggravating (I know Galder is cut up about the prospect of Kuylen dying already, though to be fair I did warn you all that this Campaign would be Kuylen-less, I just didn't tell you why) and exceptionally satisfying.

Ushgarak
With luck, the Light Side interlude and the Dark Side Part II will finish at the same time. Which only leaves the normal round of xp spending and prep before we start... da-da-da-da-da-da-daaaaaaaa! Episode III! And the new storyline of the second Campaign.

You will note the new campaign consists of several storylines rather than one big one. Mind you, they were basically three sequential storylines in the first Campaign- the first two Episodes in the Damagran Confederacy, the second two chasing down the Astrolabe, and the final one on Zeiton. However, they were all tied together by the Kuylen bootstrap in a way which does not quite happen with this Campaign. Instead, this Campaign has multiple storylines- some with a very heavy character focus. One storyline- the largest and nastiest- is the one the Light Side and Dark Side share. Once their prequel is done, this is in fact the only Dark Side story, whilst the Jedi get involved with all sorts of other shenanigians- the Techno Union storyline being one. However, the Campaign is most definitely thematically linked- by the change in the Galaxy, evidenced by the corruption at the heart of Coruscant and power and growth of the commerical organisations like the Techno-Union for the Jedi, and rather more simply by the sodding Bureau for the Dark Siders, who will forever act as their main limiter.

Eventually we will be left with just the one storyline for both sides which will conclude, in inevitably dramatic style, at the end of the Campaign, at the same time as the Battle of Geonosis, and will explain why none of the Light Side Jedi are at that battle. Don't ask me for details on that- I don't know them. All I know is that, as far as is currently planned, it finishes the Dark Side story entire- after it they will be dead or gone (with varying degrees of satisfaction depending on plot), as the Galaxy descends into the Clone Wars and then the Empire. Other than the possible Clone Wars campaign (Light Side only), subsequent tie-ups of any remaining plotlines would take place in the Empire vs. Rebels game, if that happens- which, incidentally, I may reveal the main plotline of soon, which will make some people very happy.

Anyway. All this is an age away. Coming up in about two-three months (depending on how things go) is the afore-mentioned Episode III.

Episode III itself will seem rather mundane- for the Dark Siders, as an extension of what was originally a deliberately mundane prologue, it will with any luck see the Dark Siders continuing their wacky evil adventures (basically, they are stealing stuff they need again- general criminality is their way...), but this time with a new-found sureness and the solid teamwork that one hopes they have now learned.

For the Light Siders, it's back to life as normal as the characters stop working as a small army and go back to their day to day lives. The Jedi have missions to do, whilst Xeth and his renegade buddies have become an offiicial organisation, backed by a quiet coalition of planets, looking into evil stuff to prevent things like the events of Episodes I and II happening again. This being the case, if there are enough Renegades, I may actually split the Renegade plotline off into its own thread, if players are amenable. This won't be an absolute break, as standard Jedi would be in there as well if they are investigating the same thing. But it might help to keep the threads more focussed- I know it can be a pain to reads through multiple plot-lines at once, especially if they don't affect you (and having just done the 'it was all actually one big case' trick, this time the different plotlines really will be different). So there would be one Jedi thread, one Renegade thread (also containing Jedi looking at the same case) and one Dark Side thread.

The Light Side plotlines will be solid Jedi stuff- one bunch of evil loons that need stopping the old fashioned way, one intense investigation that the Jedi are needed to put the final touch to, and one diplomatic situation that needs resolving with words rather than war. Enough to suit all tastes!

Fair enough, but where is that leading? More robberies for the Dark Side, more cases for the Light Side... is there actually a campaign plot at all? Oh boy yes. Episode III, I am hoping, will bring us into the 'Empire Strikes Back' period of the SW RP here at KMC. We've done all the establishing work. We know the characters. Now it is time to turn up the pressure- and I am hoping that its end will make people VERY keen to play more...

All that coming up then. Any questions or comments, feel free to post away!

Lana
We BETTER not wind up all dead....miffed

Ooh, stealing more stuff, looks like Rianna'll never be out of a job with this group....hehe!

Captain REX
As I've send before, Galder will not die! He's going to hide on Hoth, then go on suicidal attempts to kill Vader and the Emperor, then join the Rebellion so that he doesn't die, and then either die peacefully in isolation on Endor, or...er...something else... stick out tongue

Indeed, and Galder will never be without a job either! Always people to...eliminate... shifty

jaybee3
Jeez you have put so much thought into this. Well done Ush mate. I'm enjoying this so far, it's been the most well structured RPG i've played so far on the net, grats for that :P Do you use the d20 Star Wars books?

Dark Mousy
Yaaaaaay!

16 months from Episode II? Holy moly thats nice! Looking forward to that... ANd Vlad as a Nautalian can meet Kit FIsto!

Ushgarak
I do have the main SW D20 book (and in the past owned West End Games' old d6 version), which we use for reference sometimes.

Glad you are enjoying it!

DCLXVI
Wow....
That sounds great. wink

Trickster
Damn, it'll be a let down if we all die! Especially us darkies... We never hurt nobody.

Lana
No...of course not...

remind me to find a better place to hide the bodies....

Trickster
Shhhhhh!

They'll never know, never, I tell ya!

Dark Mousy
Why cant we all just be nice and be friends? roll eyes (sarcastic)

DCLXVI
A Jedi has no need for "Friends" - they are attachment. stick out tongue

Bespin Bart
Galder has lots of friends! *draws faces on Galder's fingers*

See? The gangs all here...nuk nuk nuk nuk! *runs around in circles*

Captain REX
I hate you. stick out tongue

Bespin Bart
What's that? You're starting the finale with 30 damage? Pity... stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Woo-hoo! Different side brothers!

Other things to look forward to in the next storyline (Episodes III and IV) include:

1. The use of the Piloting system

2. A decidedly large war

3. Some glimpses into the origins of certain plotlines

4. A bunch of new villains- three major ones for the Light Side, and the Dark Side will not find itself wanting for enemies either

5. A deadlier than intended hockey game

6. A dangerous mission involving talking to pretty girls all day

7. Zombie Kuylen

One of these is untrue...

Captain REX
I am going to hope that 6 is a Dark Side mission, and that Zombie Kuylen is quite untrue...right?! Am I right?!?!

Ushgarak
Could be the other way around!

General Zink
Rand is most displeased with six being false...

Captain REX
Must...not...agree...with...leader...

DCLXVI
laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Before people totally panic, it is indeed the Zombie Kuylen that was the lie.

DCLXVI
scared
So there will actually be STAR WARS Hockey? confused
stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Certainly will!

DCLXVI
I'll have to STICK around for that....gotta' get my Hockey fix somewhere! stick out tongue
laughing out loud

Dark Mousy
1. The use of the Piloting system- Watch me get trampeled.

2. A decidedly large war-... GOod!

4. A bunch of new villains- three major ones for the Light Side, and the Dark Side will not find itself wanting for enemies either-*Takeso ut toy lightsabre*

5. A deadlier than intended hockey game-...Now thats just cool!

6. A dangerous mission involving talking to pretty girls all day-...ARe they all Nautalians?stick out tongue

7. Zombie Kuylen-... Now thats just ****ed up

Bespin Bart
And you haven't even met Kuylen, unless you've read back a few Episodes. Scary person to fight, which I did.

*twitch*

Unless we're going to a planet of Ush's design, I'd say the pretty girls mission would entail Ryloth (Twi'lek's!). Or, perhaps, that world that Arazi got the chick that our good friend Ascar used as bribe for Riordan...

Ushgarak
Planet of the Whores? Despite our best efforts, my brother still won't set a game there...

General Zink
Planet of the Whores. laughing out loud

I remember that part...Xeth shot Wraith. mad

Trickster
Hehe, finally some use for seduction!

I hope it is a dark side mission!

Ushgarak
I am afraid the stories in general really are 'harsh times a-coming!' examples.

Tptmanno1
Damn Jedi code rules.......

(But the force IS passed through liniage.......)

Dark Mousy
...Ahhh Twi'leks? Nautolians have more tubes sticking out of their heads stick out tongue

What do those tubes do anyway?laughing out loud

Lana
Pfft....roll eyes (sarcastic)

May I point out the fact that talking to Rianna is generally a very dangerous thing to do? Hehehe...stick out tongue

Delfedd
Originally posted by Dark Mousy
6. A dangerous mission involving talking to pretty girls all day-...ARe they all Nautalians?stick out tongue

Nope. Huts and Gammoreans all day.

Mmm.

Captain REX
Oh...delightful... blink

General Zink
Originally posted by Dark Mousy
...Ahhh Twi'leks? Nautolians have more tubes sticking out of their heads stick out tongue

What do those tubes do anyway?laughing out loud

Nautolans. Repeat after me. Nautolans. stick out tongue

Those tentacles help a Nautolan read emotions (fear, anger, hatred, etc.), therefore enhancing a Jedi (or Dark Jedi) Nautolan's emotion-sensing abilities. Doesn't mean anything, stat wise.

Fire
I hope the stand alone mission is HUNTING DOWN BALEK (as Mace stressed to me earlier this episode)

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Tptmanno1
tisk tisk, Vengance isn't a traight of a jedi
:P

Captain REX
It should be, you'd be better opponents. stick out tongue

Tptmanno1
Sure....

Lana
Ahh, but vengeance can be fun....heeheehee....

Bespin Bart
I agree... whistle

DCLXVI
Separatist! stick out tongue

Bespin Bart
Xeth would kick you if you accused him of that during the Clone Wars due to species...

DCLXVI
Not because of his species, but because of his supposed affiliation with the Sith/Dark Jedi.....stick out tongue

Bespin Bart
roll eyes (sarcastic)

DCLXVI
stick out tongue
Hey, after Geonosis, I'm sure every Clone would feel a tad biased against those 'Bugs....

Bespin Bart
Yeah, if we play the Clone Wars, Xeth will likely not opt for Generalship and do recon work, like Quinlan Vos...

DCLXVI
laughing out loud
Vos is easily killed....

Bespin Bart
roll eyes (sarcastic)

DCLXVI
Trust me.
You'll see. wink

....So, what about those Mandalorians, eh?

Bespin Bart
Woohoo, Marcus and I survived without heavy injury!

Tptmanno1
grr damn you!

Captain REX
Methinks you are mentally injured after this one... stick out tongue

Delfedd
Woot! Delfedd survived with shots from 6 droidekas surrounding him!

Captain REX
And Xeth killed them all... stick out tongue

Foolish Jedi, don't you realize that all of your problems would be solved if you assasinated them?

DCLXVI
Is it even feasible to assassinate a 'Droid? stick out tongue

Captain REX
roll eyes (sarcastic)

DCLXVI
stick out tongue

Captain REX
I swear, if Xeth turns, he'll go out on a vengeance mission and eliminate all the people that ever gave him or his friends trouble. Cannes, Arazi, Nebb... whistle

DCLXVI
If only....stick out tongue

Dark Mousy
The true thhing this is, Ive only been here for two episodes, and I've already got a huge list of people I want to assasinatestick out tongue

Lana
Come to the dark side....we've got cookies stick out tongue

Plus you CAN assassinate those annoying bastards big grin

Captain REX
Big cookies too... wink

DCLXVI
Chocolate Chip? eek!

Lana
Of course big grin

DCLXVI
laughing out loud
Oh no....I'm starting to get a craving for COOKIES!

Alex-The-God
yeah....

Captain REX
...right.

Ushgarak
Well now. Here we are, closing down those last days before Episode III starts here. In fact, I hope to start it not far into next month- definitely by the end of next week.

Time, then, for the previews!

-----

It is four years since the battle of Naboo, and the Republic is thriving under the leadership of its highly popular Supreme Chancellor, Palpatine.

With the mission on Droben behind them, the Jedi have closed an old chapter of their lives, as others were closed two years before.

No evidence of the activities of the Sith are to be found anywhere. It is time to move onto other things.

Only one group still clings on to finding some sort of resolution to the issues of the past. From the third moon of Uridian, Xeth and his fellow Renegades run an operation designed to investigate and expose the vast Conspiracy that seems to hang around the Galaxy. Finding a new lead, Xeth goes in 'undercover' helping out his old Jedi friends in a mission to purge an evil Cult at the fringes of Republican space.

But Xeth and his friends might be in over their head. Something extraordinary is out there- and is being used of part of a shocking new programme. It's not clear who now is hunting whom in this game. And this time, it is the Jedi who become entangled in the doings of the Renegades, rather than the other way around- and this one can't go on the record!

-

Meanwhile, the Jedi are involved in less openly violent missions, as is their role. These are hard times for the Galaxy, as various political pressures grow. There is much social upheaval and organised crime to be fought. Two other important Jedi missions need veteran agents on them, and the players are sent to lead, with the more recently joining players as their team.

The missions are complex and difficult, but straightforward in their goals. But something is very very wrong- and participants in both missions have had very odd premonitions about what they will find.

Lord Melkor
Now the teaser for Darkside!

Ushgarak
It is four years since the Battle of Naboo. Under the changes in administration that are affecting the Galaxy, the Dark Siders have fled the Republic, hunted by the Bureau of Immigration and Undesirables and its Osokan hunting teams.

The Bureau grows in power continuously. Now with a network of offices and listening stations all over the Galaxy, any part of civilisation is now a deathtrap for these criminals.

Running a quiet operation of their own, hidden outside the fringes of Republican space, the Dark Siders... survive. And nothing more. They are scavengers, denied the comforts of any civilised links, only just being able to scrape together what they need to survive. A group of desperadoes, with no central organisation, forgotten by the Galaxy, officially dead, or not classed as a problem. Their glory days are behind them, and nothing can be risked, for they stay alive by one creed only- that they will never enter the Republic again.

Fate, of course, has other plans- or perhaps it is destiny. Regardless, when circumstance drives the Dark Siders back into the Republic for one brief time, the hideous danger of the move is counter-balanced by the excitement of the opportunity to return to those now long-missed days of excitement two years before, and a new opportunity to put together a plan that will go horribly wrong.

Unfortunately, the Dark Siders soon find that things are far, far worse than they had imagined, and the name 'Rogan' becomes a new one for them to fear- perhaps more than any other.

Or perhaps not- because the Dark Siders have become entwined in a chain of events that is going to see everything change- and set them on a new course that no-one can see the end of- but puts them on a collision course with some old friends...

Lana
Rogan? I remember him from my hallucinations in the Citadel....

Ushgarak
Oh, and I thought I dropped the same name by coincidence!

Fire
hehe ooh I'll have to go and bail Xeth out I hope

Lana
Yeah. Because anything that happens in this game is due to coincidence.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I was just pointing out the fact that I remembered something for a change, heh...

Anyway, sounds interesting.

Lord Melkor
Hmm, so we cannot even establish power base outside Republic?

Gallador would like to create something, not always destroy!

To rule, even on small scale!

Trickster
Damn, so Tanic doesn't get to seduce anyone?!

Ushgarak
There's nothing for you to rule. You don't have the means.

Lord Melkor
Even a small criminal organizationo or Pirate Clan?

Trickster
How would we do it, Melkor? We don't have any grasp of Outer Rim politics, and now we have no leader who would give instructions. Not many Pirates are run by commitee.

Lord Melkor
Grr, I am sure there are opportunities in Outer Rim.

Actually, how much time is going to pass between Episodes?

Lana
2 years, I believe.

Ushgarak
Two years. There are things you have been up to but they will be described some the game.

No pirate clan or organisation will accept you; you can kill, but not take over, and no-one will associate with marked men either.

Lord Melkor

Ushgarak
Takuan and Rand long ago discovered the basic problem- having the skills is one thing, but where do you start? What can you offer anyone? These organisations are already led; you won't work FOR them, you can kill their leaders but then they won't work for you, and then you have a new set of enemies.

Without anything to offer to deal with people, you are powerless and impotent.

And now, worse- all those organisations do work inside the Republic. By associating with you, they will attract the attentions of the Bureau.

Basically no-one will touch you with a barge pole. The Bureau has shut you out.

Lana
Basically, the whole galaxy hates us. Yippee.

Lord Melkor
Another idea!

How about creating a small sect devoted to Darkside? In our world people are joining them, without the proof of any supernatural powers!

And in the Outer Rim, where Jedi do not recruit so much, we can find some Force Sensitive people to train!

Ushgarak
New players can come in for a reason like that.

But also it is very important that you stay quiet. If you start a decent sized organisation and it is discovered, it will be the Jedi who come after you.

Lord Melkor
Hmm, Gallador would like to find at last one or two Force Sensitive people he could train and teach his developing philosophy, which is getting sllighly similar to this of Ascar, he does not believe in Darkside for example.

Could he search for Apprentice, like Padawans for Lightside?

Tptmanno1
Nope,
Do anything funky and we come after you!!!
Muahaha...

Sounds fun...
I'll suppose you'll want me to be in a counter-plot (non-renagade)

Ushgarak
Most certainly no padawan equivalents for the Dark Side, no.

You'll have a choice, Roan.

Lord Melkor
Also, how many people how some Force Potential, but not enough to reach the level of weakest Jedi? Those that can barely learn few weakest Powers like Scan or Pull?

Tptmanno1
Cool...
(Didn't know if this was gonna be a side plot or anything)

Ushgarak
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
Also, how many people how some Force Potential, but not enough to reach the level of weakest Jedi? Those that can barely learn few weakest Powers like Scan or Pull?

Quite a few, in a big Galaxy, but you lack the resources to find them.

DCLXVI
I would think that a Dark Sider would be worried that if he/she sought out an Apprentice, (and found one - or more than one - and trained him/her/them), that the Apprentice(s) would turn on the Master.

This has been the case of many conflicts, (EU), amongst the Sith and the Dark Jedi. It was even insinuated with the "Rule of Two". Darth Plageuis, (if he existed), was obviously not "wise" enough to see that his Apprentice, (again, insinuated as being Darth Sidious/Palpatine), would kill him.

In other words, I'd think one asscociated with the Dark Side of the Force would be worried that any Apprentice or Apprentices would make a mad-grab for their power, and thus not take on the risk of training one, or more.

Ushgarak
The Dark Side plotline in this game explores the theme of transcending the typical Dark Side problem ('cos if they don't they all die).

However, that gets partially regulated by the Animosity system, which effectively puts a limit on group size- even more so now they have no leader.

Trickster
Which of course means we have to put more effort into plans.

Ushgarak
Amusing thing being that it is planning time again for the new Episode! In your new leaderless environment of course.

Lana
Wheee, planning time.....

Lord Melkor
So we have no choice but to waste those two years? Gallador will devote himself to Force training then, but he will be very frustrated nevertheless. Poor guy might not have made such a good choice in leaving the Jedi Order after all. As a jedi he had influence, respect, and now he is nothing but hunted renegade!

Ushgarak
They aren't literally wasted. Certain events will have occurred, I just am not spoiling anything at this point.

But no chances to seriously develop yourselves further came. They all come during Episodes.

Trickster
Think maybe we should do the plans properly...

Well, Gallador could always try going back and giving himself up. Of course, the fact that he knows the Bureau is hunting down Jedi might persuade him otherwise...

Ushgarak
Not Jedi! Gee.

Not yet.

Trickster
Well, he's still a wanted criminal all over the Republic!

Dexx
sounds good

Lord Melkor
Actually, what Jedi are doing with Darksiders they capture?

Jazzman_78
You don't want to know. evil face

Lord Melkor
Why, surely they are eager to help the poor, suffering victims of the Darkside?

Trickster
After the number of duels the oldies have had?

Lord Melkor
Well, Jedi are about compassion, not revenge. Gallador has only killed Scavione`s Padawan, but this was in self-defense.

Trickster
So? They still don't like that sort of thing. Look at Windu.

Lord Melkor
Windu used Darkside against Sidious, I believe. Anakin was right that Palpatine shoud have faced a trial. Windu chose the easy way.

Trickster
So?

Doesn't mean other Jedi won't be like that.

Lord Melkor
I have browsed some of the old threads, and most duels were accompanied by talk about which Side of the force is stronger, and one Jedi has fallen to Darkside during his fight.

Ushgarak
But Windu was right. Killing Sidious was the only way to stop the evil. And he was not using the Dark side.

Jedi have to make VERY difficult decisions sometimes. On the whole, though, they are expected to take people- including Dark Siders- alive if it can be done.

Sidious was just too dangerous.

Lord Melkor
Do fallen Jedi answer for their crimes to Council, Republic law, or both?

Ushgarak
The Courts are the only authority actually legally empowered to do so.

Lord Melkor
Do they use Death Penalty?

Ushgarak
That's not something that has ever been explored. As much of it is based on the American model, however, I assume there is one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.