Are you a Chav...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
http://www.skyone.co.uk/quiz/pgequiz.aspx?qid=9&pid=14

Demarthl
nope no expression i hate those ****tards
and sky screwed up the test, their banner is right in the way roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deano
lol i know yeah..the banner is blocking the questions

Phoenix
blink mine isn't...

Deano
ohh ...comon demarthl..out internet ay good enough..lets go..we ay welcome here

Phoenix

Deano
lol jk

http://www.fat-pie.com/chavs.htm

look at these videos of chavs

Mist
isnt there any 'none of the above' answers? shees...i dont even like the frickn spice girls...

Lord Shadow Z
Try this site on the freaks

http://www.newcastlestuff.com/charver/

lil bitchiness
no expression im not a freakin Chav!

Mist

Clovie

smoker4
http://www.fat-pie.com/darrenbig1.jpg

Spooony
Grrrrrrrrr, i hate charves (chavs) they suck so much.

Spooony

Clovie
What is a chav??????????

Demarthl
i waste of human life Cloves, those annoying pill heads that will beat you up for a penny or two, do anything you say dont do and just make the publics lives hell. thats a chav

Spooony
its charve..... charve, i tell ta

Demarthl
scum more like no expression they dont deserve recognition of a proper spelt title

Clovie
Originally posted by Demarthl
i waste of human life Cloves, those annoying pill heads that will beat you up for a penny or two, do anything you say dont do and just make the publics lives hell. thats a chav tx confused

Spooony
Originally posted by Demarthl
scum more like no expression they dont deserve recognition of a proper spelt title

well chav is the proper spelling, im from around the newcastle area where the word originated, and we call them charves instead of chavs

Demarthl
the word chav started spreading down here with the popular people roll eyes (sarcastic) i just call em c***s

Phoenix
Clovie - chavs wear basball caps, burbery, the girls have permanent facelifts due to ultra high ponytail, and they wear tracksuits and bling. Think Vicki Pollard and work up ((or should I say down!)) from there

smoker4
Clovie, i think chavs are britains equivilant to trailer trash laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by smoker4
Clovie, i think chavs are britains equivilant to trailer trash laughing out loud Worse, I recon droolio

smoker4
laughing

SlipknoT
I cant understand that quiz?

Korri
yeh Slip, you dont understand alot of stuff ninja

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Korri
yeh Slip, you dont understand alot of stuff ninja Hahaaaaaaaa no expression

Korri
eyes

SlipknoT
zorro

Korri
1eye

SlipknoT
whistle

Korri
too far Sliipy too far.. no expression

SlipknoT
sad

Korri
happy

SlipknoT
sadwalk

Korri
icon5

Afro Cheese

fulcilives
basically 'chavs' are the mijority in britian to me looking at a goth or someone into slipknot is a chav, all wanabee extroverts trying to be looked at in society.

-chav attempting to be looked at by exposing his skin and wearing a rapper medallion or labeled clothes. why does it have to be a tick on a t shirt why not plain?

-goth attempting to be looked at by having a 'morbid/evil' appearence a question how are goths so 'evil' if they are anti-racist? how are they so 'evil' if they are donating money to oxfam? (no joke)- marilyn manson donates to charity. guess what marilyn manson is a chav off stage hes a normal guy looking to be different. lol he thinks hes a satanist he knows **** all.

- slipknot fan attempting to be looked at in society, wearing a hoody with maksed figures on it- these kids think it is 'heavy music' ha ha! they think they are 'sick and twisted' what films do they watch o yes let me guess crap like jeepers creepers and mainstream stuff like the grudge.

Afro Cheese
So basically.. a chav is just anyone who has any type of image that they think is cool? Pretty much everyone is a chav then.

I thought chavs were like wannabe-gangsta type kids.

fulcilives
chavs = the mijority of england clonned kids wearing labelled nike, addidas clothes having obsessions on 'gangsta' are extroverted and have massive social lives
goths = chavs trying to be different think they are 'evil' or segregated but are mere normal kids wanting to be different in society
skaters = chavs on skateboards and listening to rock music
greebos = again chavs listening to nirvana and attempting to be un-hygenic but failing.

Afro Cheese
I see.. let me guess:

normal people = chavs pretending to not try to fit into any of those groups but we still know they are chavs regardless of how hard they try to appear to not try

fulcilives
normal people don't exist nowdays

normal people used to exist and were- people who liked simple music folk rock or some metal, didnt label anyone else in society and didnt were labeled clothes ie addidas,nike, rebok etc.... all that crap

SlipknoT
So what are you?

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by fulcilives
normal people don't exist nowdays

normal people used to exist and were- people who liked simple music folk rock or some metal, didnt label anyone else in society and didnt were labeled clothes ie addidas,nike, rebok etc.... all that crap All clothes are labeled unless you make them yourself..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.