Mindless Hulk, Hercules,Thing vs. Juggernaut,Gladiator,Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
6 of the most powerful individuals in Marvel .. i do believe

which team will prevail..

who will go one on one when those teams clash....

i think.. it will go like this..

first.... Hulk and Abo, Juggy and Herc, Gladi and Thing will clash together

Hulk can get a fast advantage over the Abomination.... after he has received a few awesome punches from him

Herc pounds on Juggernaut ... but not get a clearly advantage.... Juggernaut does not go down... but he also is getting surprised, that Hercules show so much stamina .... he is not going down

Gladiator and Thing.... this would be an awesome one... for Ben
Glady gives Thing an awesome beating

so .... Hulk finishing off Abomination (for a while)... and is going to help ...his old "friend" smile ... Ben Grimm.....

a now very very angry Hulk... .gives Gladiator a beating.... but Gladiator does not easily go down.

now... Juggy has got a small advantage over Hercules... Juggernaut comes to help Gladiator

hmm.. i dont know.. what happens.... when Juggernaut AND Gladiator together pounds on Hulk..... i dont believe he has a chance against the two together....... but i think he would still pounding on Gladiator ... until he gets an awesome shot from Juggernaut... then Hercules comes from behind.... and nocks Juggernaut down....... Hercules... Prince of Power... does not fear anybody.....

Hulk has now recovered... from the attacks from both .. Glady and Juggy....

and then ... the fighting will go on......

only thing i think... would have problems following with the tempo of the other boys ...

at the end... i dont know .. who will prevail ??? wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.