New DVD box?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morridini
I happened to come across an image of some DVD boxes. Does anyone know what this is?

http://www.designpaulchampagne.com/images/cases/SWSaga.jpg

The Ones
oh shit. im gonna have to sell my dvds there are 4 box sets? original trilogy, prequel, saga continues and special edition trilogy?

what is going to be in saga continues and whats the point of special edition trilogy?

OB1-adobe
You know its funny you post these pictures, because with all of the star wars hype, my work has not been getting any more of the trilogy box sets at all.

If this is real, my bet on the 'saga Cont.." box will be extra features, and special stuff.

I think the SP trilogy is the one we have now.

TheElectricFox
Looks fanmade....considering Lucas said no original tril would ever be relased again

TheElectricFox
and Episode 3 still aint out yet plus the boxes are way to big for dvd's

Joseph_Kerr
I think from the website that you got the image from, that these are made by the website for you dvd collection.

Joseph_Kerr
http://www.designpaulchampagne.com/new.html

You can buy the whole set for $100.00

Looks way cool. smile

SnakeEyes
Yes, it may be cool... If it is real! I would like to see you buy it and have it get sent to your home. Then we you finally recieve them, find out that it is only a bunch of boxes with no DVD inside

Joseph_Kerr
It doesn't come with DVD's.. its specially made boxes to put your DVD's. The first box is for the 2 different versions of the OT bootlegs.. the second set it for the prequel (including a slot for EPIII). The Third box is for the special edition OT and the last box is for dvd's such as the ewok or beneath the dome.. or wink The Holiday Special.

So, no DVD's, only cool looking boxes for your DVD's.

Obi-OneManShow
Damn... it's not real...

Cos this is kinda what I was hoping for, it looks really cool. I thought for a second that GL finally gave in and gave "us" what we wanted: a saga box with the OT, the special edition OT, the PT and a shitload of extra's.

Oh well... maybe someday... (I still haven't bought the OT DVD box and the Prequel DVD's because I'm waiting for something like this to happen after Ep3)

TheElectricFox
those are sooooo not worth $100

Joseph_Kerr
One man's junk is another man's treasure. smile

Obi-OneManShow
I think it looks really cool, but of course, seeing they're only boxes, they should be worth 15$ or something... I would however pay 100$ if they were filled yes (unless they were filled with old newspaper clippings no )

Morridini
Too bad, it would be cool though if it really would come out. Perhaps in the future, some years after RotS.

Darth Jello
I gotta admit, for a bootlegger, he does beautiful work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.