Halløjsa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

digipus

Ginger_Fish

digipus

lucija
hismile welcome!!

Ginger_Fish
more than 1000km is not really close ... wink

digipus
Originally posted by Ginger_Fish
more than 1000km is not really close ... wink

awww ;o) don't be a pussy ... at least we're on the same continent. wink

digipus
Originally posted by lucija
hismile welcome!!

thx smile

gefallen_engel
hows it going?

Ginger_Fish
okay, a distance of 1000km is no real reason... wink and we`re both in "good old europe" hehe...

digipus
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
hows it going?

rather well ... in fact: very well ... spring is about to popp out here.

digipus
okay, a distance of 1000km is no real reason... wink and we`re both in "good old europe" hehe...

all righty ... if you just start walkin' _now_ then we can have a cup of coffee in a couple of month ... that's a real chance. hit it eek!

Ginger_Fish
Originally posted by digipus
all righty ... if you just start walkin' _now_ then we can have a cup of coffee in a couple of month ... that's a real chance. hit it eek!
it would be easier if both of us start to walk about 500km... we can have a cup of coffee - or more - in 1 or 2 month then... big grin

digipus
it would be easier if both of us start to walk about 500km... we can have a cup of coffee - or more - in 1 or 2 month then... big grin

ninja then I'd have to go _into_ Germany ... and that is like being the attraction in Circus Maximus in Rome at 600 before Christ

Ginger_Fish
ninja then I'd have to go _into_ Germany ... and that is like being the attraction in Circus Maximus in Rome at 600 before Christ
maybe this is the price to meet me *giggle* ...of course i would walk thousands of miles to see you. wink

digipus
maybe this is the price to meet me *giggle* ...of course i would walk thousands of miles to see you. wink

embarrasment noooo .... I couldn't do that people would eat me ...

I am cute .... and pretty ..... and stuff ....

no way wink

Ginger_Fish

I am cute .... and pretty ..... and stuff ....

no way wink
thats 4 sure. wink

*pieps*

Spooony
WELCOME TO KMC, WE HATE NEW PEOPLE......... HAD YOU GOING THERE...... NAH WE LOVE EVERYONE........ NOT TREES THOUGH...

DAMN YOU CAPS LOCK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.