Darth Malak Vs Luke Skywalker(ROTJ)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Destroyer
Who's badder Luke or the betrayer(from afar)

Darth_Janus
Well, Malak can destroy most Jedi knights, and Luke is a barely trained padawan (despite his potential, before you prophecy spouters go off on a tangent) so he would definately get owned.

ArthasKnight
I agree, Malak whoops Luke in an instant. No contest.

jackstain
i guess maybe malak........naah, NJO Luke for sure would eat him for brunch.

jedimaster2000
NJO Luke>Malak
Malak>ROTJ Luke

jackstain
i suppose so

AngryApocalypse
Malak

Naga Sadow
Malak would own Lukes ass, i mean i dunno why every1 is considering Luke so great. he barely defeated vader, he has almost no knowledge of the force(only powers i saw him use are push and mind trick) so defiantly Malak

Kun-ni Habeo
luke all the way!!!!!!

Darth_Janus
Luke all the way? For what reasons? This isn't a ball game. You just don't shout a team go cry and hope for the best. Let's see some logic behind Luke winning this battle.

3 people voted for Luke? I bet my ass none of those people knows who Malak is.

jackstain
i voted for malak

Darth_Janus
And a tie. What's the tie? Malak convinces Luke he sucks and they go play Pazaak or something? Nuts, I say...

jackstain
hahahaha

Kun-ni Habeo
i voted luke
and i know WHO is malak

Darth_Janus
You know who Malak is, you mean.

And Luke would have no chance with Malak. Keep in mind that ROTJ means Return of the Jedi, not Really Omnipotent Teenaged Jerk.

Kun-ni Habeo
i don't want to argue with you
but i have my reasons i mean luke in the ROTJ
took out vader
and i believe vader is better then malak
that is my reason

jackstain
vader is better than malak, but he was also better than luke, his loss against him ddint have anything to do with who was better.

Kun-ni Habeo
yes but luke at full potential would" eat him for brunch."
so that is my reason and i have right to do that?or not?

Darth_Janus
Well, here's my offer... take it or leave it.

I'm just asking (note-asking... I'm not pressuring) a reasonable argument as to why A) Luke in ROTJ is better than Malak, an ancient Sith lord in the golden Era of the sith. And B) Old creaky mecha-Vader is, too.

jackstain
full potential yes, but he wasnt full potention in ROTJ.

Darth_Janus
He was full potential by the time of the New Jedi Order. He could more than manhandle Malak then. But not in ROTJ.

jackstain
indeed

Kun-ni Habeo
let me tell you something
this fights aren't real cuz malak lived lots of millenia be4 luke
but if we say they fought i said luke would win
i think you knew that smile
malak is a self-proclaimed sith lord and he is nothing compare to revan he is one cocky son of a B1tch
and luke would own him
old creaky mecha-Vaderwas the CHOSEn one !
this are my reasons
and i have rights on that

jackstain
chosen one......let the great one find out who is the real chosen one!http://alf.disim.com/photos/album/alf/alf13.jpg

Kun-ni Habeo
"ur a dickhead"

Darth_Janus
Geez, you think this is a democracy or something? No, really... you have rights to your opinion. And I have the right to challenge it. -My- right.

Chosen One theory is hogwash. BS. Something Lucas made up after a long night of drinking. There was no hint at him being the chosen one in the sequels, at all. We were never led to believe he was anything special other than the emperor's right hand man and the only living former Jedi other than Ben and Yoda. Suddenly, the prequels come around almost thirty years later and Anakin becomes a god? What nonsense. He could barely move after the lava bath of his. I refuse to accept the reasoning that "He is the chosen one" for anything in a what-if versus thread, ever ever again. Good lord... the propechy irks me

And secondly, Malak was confident and rightfully so. He was second in power to Revan himself, the the council was afraid of Malak's might. If they weren't, they would have attacked him and hoped to have captured or killed him. After all, there were numerous Jedi masters alive at the time, including Vrook and Vandar, both of which were much more powerful than ROTJ Luke. And they dare not stand up to Malak. So let's go with that and see where it gets us.

Oh... wait. Malak wins. Hm. Fancy that.

Kun-ni Habeo
alright no chosen on theory,but still i believe luke would win in a fight with malak,vader too

Darth_Janus
Um. Not to beat a dead horse or anything, and nothing against you personally (I don't take things personally here. I'm here to argue, and have some fun) But why? Just a random feeling? Or some reasons that make Luke better?

Kun-ni Habeo
ok i'm not gonna lie to you
i really know SW and i know hes better than rotj luke and weaker than NJO luke but i like luke and still believe he would pull something out and kill the sith lord,oh yeah im also LIGHT side fan(propably in every poll voted LIGHT0(exept revan i adore him smilehes sooooo coool

Darth Revan33

Darth_Glentract
i have said this several times on many different threads but I'll say it again. Revan had thousands of tainted Jedi to choose from and he choose Malak. We can bet he would choose the most powerful so Malak has to be the best out of a group of thousands of Jedi. BEST OF THOUSANDS!!!! Luke Skywalker in the NJO, during when he was several times better, had students that could give him a challenge. This means he was not far above a crowd of about 100 Jedi Knights. Best of 5000+ or best of 100. I think the one who is the best of 5000+ wins. I say 5000+ because there was about 30000 Jedi before the Exar Kun War. After there was only about 15000. by the start of the Mandalorian Wars, there was about 18000. After Mandalorian Wars there was about 12000 and during the Jedi Civil War(when Revan was evil), right after the Mandalorian Wars, they were at about 12500. During the Jedi Civil War, Revan had the majority of the Jedi on his side. This means Malak was best out of 6250, if none were killed immediately. Therefor 5000+.

Malak wins hands down.

Darth Revan33
Firstly Revan did not have command of 5,000 jedi knights. I don't know where you get these bogus ideas. Revan had command of a handful of Jedi, which would probably be around 200 or 300. Secondly, what student are you talking about that gave Luke trouble? Gantoris? He had a high potential, was trained by Exar Kun, had a lightsaber with 3 crystals instead of one like Luke had, the lightsaber even had an extension, and Luke had no idea that Gantoris even had a lightsaber so Gantoris definitely had surprise on his side and Luke still beat him pretty easily. Thirdly. you said "This means he was not far above a crowd of about 100 Jedi Knights." Luke was one of the strongest Jedi EVER. Far above millions of other Jedi, not hundreds. Darth Sidious was very afraid of Luke. That alone shows significant power. Therefore, Luke wins hands down.

Julie
Luke would probably win if he was in the height of his power....

ArthasKnight
Yeah but this is ROTJ Luke, far from the height of his power.

Darth_Glentract
The Jedi Order was always(except for breif peroids of time during or after wars and after the Purge) at or above 10000 Jedi Knights. In Kotor Master Vandar said that the Republic Jedi were outnumbered by the Fallen Ones.

Julie
True poor Luke had a lot to learn yet

Kun-ni Habeo
Darth Revan33
i agree with you 100%

Darth Revan33
Yes there may have been 10,000 jedi knights but only a very few were in the mandalorian wars with Revan. Those were the jedi he had to choose from, and there were no masters there, not to mention Malak was Revan's closest friend. Besides, Yoda declared Luke a Jedi Knight in ROTJ, not just some padawan. Once again, Revan and Malak were only knights in the mandalorian wars and when they became Sith Lords. Just because you are a knight doesnt mean you are a weakling. Nextly, Malak didnt learn much about the Sith except for what Revan may have taught him. Malachor V turned Malak to the Dark Side, and he didn't seek out any knowledge. So finally, lets compare the two. Malak: the strongest jedi we know that Malak defeated was Bastila, a strong jedi knight, but not a master. Luke: Defeated a Sith Lord with ease that had slaughtered every other Jedi he came up against. So yeah, Luke definitely wins.

Naga Sadow
i still think malak would own luke, considering vader did not fight at full strenght for sure, as not to hurt luke so he is still useful(they tried to turn him, remember?) and yes, malak did send a lot of ppl to fight for him, but consider this: would the game be very interesting if u fight malak on taris, then u fight him on tatooine, then on manaan, then on leviathan and when u come to star forge u go to him straight away?
i dont think so, so all those ppl were for the enjoyment of the game.
also, Malak was self proclaimed, but think of this, the sith were at its best power(not sure bout it but who cares) so if an aprentice is stronger, the master is challenged, and i presume he was challenged, and he was only defeated by revan, who wa truly amazing.
so basicly, only revan could oppose him, and revan would own Luke and vader both at the same duel

Darth_Glentract
Hello. Darth Revan33 did you even here what I said. The good Jedi were outnumbered by the Fallen Ones. Outnumbered!!! Out of 10000 or more, to be outnumbered, the other side has to have more than 5000 people.

Darth Revan33

Darth_Glentract
I actually just started playing Kotor again so I'll check when I get there. Do you really think that Revan would have kept the same apprentice if there wasn't a better one that he could choose.

Darth_Nefarus
I think Luke could only win through the ultimate display of RIDICULOUS LUCK THAT NOT EVEN OBI-WAN HAS
the caps were just to make the point

Darth Revan33
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I actually just started playing Kotor again so I'll check when I get there. Do you really think that Revan would have kept the same apprentice if there wasn't a better one that he could choose.

Well, good point. But once you start teaching someone about the Sith, it would be pretty frustrating to start all over with some new person.

neo7822

Darth_Janus
Revan brought many Jedi into his dark ranks, and whether or not he had official control of a handful or thousands means little because he was smart enough and devious enough to maintain some kind of leverage or ties to all Jedi who could be corrupted. And those he deemed couldn't, or whose loyalties to him could be questioned, he destroyed above Malachor V. We know this much.

True, Malak was Revan's best friend. But I'm quite sure he forgot all about sentiments when he embraced the dark side. Still, Malak was his confidant and apprentice. Why? I would assume it's because Malak had potential none of the others had. Remember, Malak could use the Star Forge, though not nearly as well as his master. After Revan and Malak, no one else could control the thing. While I will admit that Luke is not getting the props he deserves on this board, he is a child among elders, here. Exar Kun, Bane, Sidious, Yoda.... ROTJ Luke? Kinda outclassed.

Lord Mader
Luke! He he is very powerful he also becomes the strongest jedi in the future and he get married and has a son named ben skywalker

Darth Revan33
Well, I will admit that Yoda, Sidious, and MAYBE Exar Kun could take down ROTJ Luke, I still dont think Malak could. I dont know much at all about Bane, anyone want to list his accomplishments? Back on subject though, Malak could use the Star Forge and that is a pretty good accomplishment but ROTJ Luke probably could too if he was on the dark side. To fight against a powerful Sith Lord (your father) while he and another very powerful Sith Lord are both trying to turn you to the Dark Side, and win is pretty good. That takes alot of will power. Malak could probably defeat Maul and Count Dooku, but not Vader and not the guy who whooped Vader with ease. (ROTJ Luke)

To Lord Mader: its nice to have someone else on my side.

Kun-ni Habeo
i m also on your side reade first 2 pages

Darth Revan33
sweet! its like 4 to 6 now. Soon the Malak rebellion will be crushed and they will be one of us! err, ignore that last comment...

Darth_Glentract
"MAYBE Exar Kun could take down ROTJ Luke", Darh Revan. What the heck are you thinking? It took the Luke who started the academy, an Ancient Jedi Master, and twelve Jedi Trainee's to defeat Exar Kun's force ghost. There is no way Exar Kun could ever loose to ROTJ Luke.

Darth Revan33
Luke and Vodo didn't actually do a thing. they were just watching. it took the twelve jedi trainee's with two lightsabers total to defeat Exar. Besides, these twelve Jedi were pathetically weak. Heck, Exar Kun couldn't even destroy Luke's body when there was no one defending it. That is still pretty good for a spirit, I must admit. But Vader wiped out more Jedi than Exar Kun (even though I think Kun is a little stronger) and Luke won with ease against Vader. Vodo beat Exar Kun with a walking stick. Exar had to use two lightsabers to defeat Vodo at the time. (I know, he did get stronger.) Then Freedon saved his life and Exar had to use a Sith Amulet to save his life. By the way, what powerful Jedi or Sith did Kun defeat? Nadd's spirit, Vodo, and Ulic Qel Droma, all of whom are not as strong as Vader and ROTJ Luke is much stronger than Vader. Besides, not too long after that, Luke fought the younger Emperor's clone and won. For all we know, ROTJ Luke could have defeated the Emperor if he had used his lightsaber, but we dont know. He lasted a pretty long time against Sidious's Force Lightning. And one last thing, you will notice that I very rarely use absolutes like no way, never, or always. I almost always use PROBABLY, because you never know. Obi-Wan was way weaker than Maul in TPM and Obi-Wan won the fight.

Darth_Glentract
Vodo was considered to be one of the best lightsaber weilders at that time and Kun was just a padawon. He waged a war. And when did it ever say that Luke and Vodo were just watching? Everything that I have seen points towards Luke and Vodo doing most of the work.

Darth_Janus
ROTJ Luke being more powerful than Malak?

What nonsense.

Luke's combat experience is limited to a few shootouts in the Death Star, flying for the rebellion as a pilot, the Battle of Hoth, one duel with Vader that went poorly. And the fiasco at Jabba's palace.

Malak was a Jedi guardian, trained and raised. Served in the Mandalorian Wars as the head tactician's right hand man and general. Lead the charge on numerous battles. Lived to tell the tale.

And let's put Malak in Luke's shoes. We'll start with Jabba's palace...

Malak wrenches the doors open with sheer force power. He pushes, freezes, or flat our chokes anything that gets in his way. He finishes Boba Fett easily, perhaps even with a deflected blaster bolt or again, sheer force power. Murders Jabba and everything that lives. Prolly wouldn't save Han, but in any case, he could have done it all easily.

Luke in Malak's shoes. Somehow survives the Mandalorian Wars. Eventually, challenges Darth Revan. Since Luke isn't so spineless as to fire on Revan's ship (I will give him that much) he challenges Revan. Loses. Is slain. No KOTOR for the kiddies.

Let's look again at Luke's victory over Vader.

Vader was more machien than man. Shoulder pads, etc, restricted movement. He could not use force lightning. Agility hampered. His legs from the knees down weren't even flesh. Neither was his arm. Was on life support a.k.a. a friggin' breathing helmet and machine. Nothing like wildly beating down you old man who doesn't really want to kill you when the guy can't hardly move or breath. What a Jedi master! I bow to the young farmer's might! Hell, with that much power I'm sure he could kick Kreia's walking stick out from under her and give her a pink belly!

Give me a break. NJO Luke is good. ROTJ Luke is a fool barely coming into his powers.

Revan Darkstar
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
ROTJ Luke being more powerful than Malak?

What nonsense.

Luke's combat experience is limited to a few shootouts in the Death Star, flying for the rebellion as a pilot, the Battle of Hoth, one duel with Vader that went poorly. And the fiasco at Jabba's palace.

Malak was a Jedi guardian, trained and raised. Served in the Mandalorian Wars as the head tactician's right hand man and general. Lead the charge on numerous battles. Lived to tell the tale.

And let's put Malak in Luke's shoes. We'll start with Jabba's palace...

Malak wrenches the doors open with sheer force power. He pushes, freezes, or flat our chokes anything that gets in his way. He finishes Boba Fett easily, perhaps even with a deflected blaster bolt or again, sheer force power. Murders Jabba and everything that lives. Prolly wouldn't save Han, but in any case, he could have done it all easily.

Luke in Malak's shoes. Somehow survives the Mandalorian Wars. Eventually, challenges Darth Revan. Since Luke isn't so spineless as to fire on Revan's ship (I will give him that much) he challenges Revan. Loses. Is slain. No KOTOR for the kiddies.

Let's look again at Luke's victory over Vader.

Vader was more machien than man. Shoulder pads, etc, restricted movement. He could not use force lightning. Agility hampered. His legs from the knees down weren't even flesh. Neither was his arm. Was on life support a.k.a. a friggin' breathing helmet and machine. Nothing like wildly beating down you old man who doesn't really want to kill you when the guy can't hardly move or breath. What a Jedi master! I bow to the young farmer's might! Hell, with that much power I'm sure he could kick Kreia's walking stick out from under her and give her a pink belly!

Give me a break. NJO Luke is good. ROTJ Luke is a fool barely coming into his powers.

exactly what I would say, kudos to you

Darth_Glentract
In the end, Malak's story is a tragic one. He was one of the most gifted and respected Jedi in their Order, and had a lifelong friend in Revan. But by taking the path of the dark side, which, ironically, Revan started him down in the first place, he lost that respect and friendship in a mad quest for power, trading them in for fear, hatred, and, eventually, death. But even after years of the corruption of the dark side, Malak was not entirely evil. As he lay dying, his mortal wounds dealt to him by his best friend, he couldn't help but wonder, had their positions been reversed, if he could have possessed the strength to return to the light as Revan did, and what his life would have been like had he been able to do so. He tried to blame Revan for his fate, but then admitted that, in the end, the only person he had to blame for how his life had ended was himself. Humbled and belittled by that knowledge, still bested by Revan despite all his clever plans and conquests, Malak, realizing that nothing he had ever done or could ever do could compare to the things done by his former master, at last acknowledged his inferiority, and his final words were the truest he had ever spoken: "And in the end, as the darkness takes me, I am nothing."

Make sure you read the whole thing...... Done? Good. Not please repeat the following to youself over and over again before you post.

In the end, Malak's story is a tragic one. He was one of the most gifted and respected Jedi in their Order, and had a lifelong friend in Revan.

He was one of the most gifted and respected Jedi in their Order.

Were talking about Malak as one of the best of the Republic during a time of war and many Jedi greats.

Malak wins no contest.

Darth_Janus
See? That link rules.

Darth_Nefarus
Whoa, whoever said Luke has more power than Malak at this point in time is daffy. Luke just had the force in his back pocket, and protecting him, so yes, Luke could survive this battle, just as he did when Vader sliced his hand off. But to say he could win is too much of a stretch.

However, Luke had more potential than Malak and hey Janus, if you don't believe me, go find their midichlorian counts (which I know you hate) from SS (which we all hate)

Darth_Janus
Two things.

Are you saying that Super Shadow has all the midi-chlorian levels?

Are you saying Super Shadow is to be believed in this case?

Darth_Nefarus
lol, no I was just using those examples because I know you hate the idea of midichlorians, and super shadow is a lamer.

Darth_Janus
Ass.... lol...I was about to make fun of you.

Darth_Nefarus
Well, you're a non-believer in the greatness that is George Lucas! lol
I only say it that way because Lucas is argueably the most revolutionary film maker ever. I mean companies like ILM and Pixar weren't started by just anyone.

Darth_Janus
Of course. But his movie making greatness hasn't been enough to sell me on a few items. I'll live my life a nonbeliever until he says something that will convince even me.

Don't hold your breath.

Darth_Nefarus
Well, what if Yoda flat out tells Anakin that in the movie? I'm not saying I know or anything, I'm just saying I have read a couple ROTS novels...

Darth_Janus
Don't hold your breath? Sounds like Yoda is using Force SBD tactics.

No, really... Yoda couldn't see the dark lord of the sith right above his nose. I have to take his words with a grain of salt. Prophecies are weak facts to work with, period. It'd be like walking up to someone and telling them that Mohammed could pwn Alexander the Great because Mohammed's a prophet. The person will be like "Pfft! Fanatic!" and remain unconvinced.

Darth_Nefarus
Yes, but the prophecy still happened, didn't it? And who still was the chosen one? anakin.

Darth_Janus
I don't know. Did the prophecy happen? what does it say specifically? Can you prove to me it was even fulfilled? That is, without GL's words to back it up? What good's a story plot point if it has no backing?

Darth_Nefarus
I see your point, but your point also gives me a dark thought.
What if Lucas re-does the ending of Jedi and has Yoda and Obi-Wan speak about the prophecy? Ewww...

Darth_Janus
That would be icky. Not fun.

Hm. Well, even if I have to grudgingly admit the prophecy is a part of Star Wars UNiverse, I will forever hate it, and still vote for someone other than Anakin unless I'm convinced Annie could whup ass.

Darth_Nefarus
Annie will whoop ass, don't you worry. Episode 3 he beats ass before he turns darkside. He proves why he's such a good pilot and he ***** slaps Count Dooku.

Darth_Janus
I seen pics of him whupping Dooku. That is amazing. I've never doubted that Anakin was amazingly powerful with the Force. I just always felt he lacked the control of a true master, and that in turn makes him a lot like a failed experiment.

Darth_Nefarus
I can see that, but he never learns control because Obi-Wan never identifies with his truest problems, like love, his mother, and his need to be accepted.

Darth_Janus
Hard concepts for Obi Wan to identify with. Obi Wan didn't know his mother. He wasn't apparently afflicted with love or lust (I chalk up Anakin's obssession with Padme to lust, sorry) and the need to be accepted must seem petty to a Jedi Knight. Perhaps then, if Obi Wan is lacking in the skills to identify, the problem still lies with the Jedi Order and the council.

Darth_Nefarus
I admit Anakin lusts after her, but episode 3 will show that he loves her, but his love makes him blind to the overall problems going on, and that's how Sidious tricks him.

I agree, the Jedi council needed to adept in their views as the years went on. The Sith did, and that's how they took over the galaxy again.

Darth Revan33

Darth_Janus
It's out of a quote somewhere. I recognize it too. In any case, the whole "Luke killed a powerful Sith lord with ease" is ridiculous. Let me get this across to you in case you didn't pick this up watching the movies... VADER LET HIS SON GET THE BETTER OF HIM. Why? He was trying to fuel the hate in his own son. He was trying to make Luke stronger and to make him embrace the darker side of his amazing potential. But take a long good look at Luke's skills in that batttle. He's swinging that lightsaber like a blindfolded kid under a pinata. Now look at Malak, who was second in command to Revan above all other potential Sith apprentices... He could move that lightsaber in ways I couldn't imagine. He was a Jedi Guardian, large, powerful, imposing, and well versed in combat and warfare.

I can understand attachment to characters like Vader and Luke, but man... He's just a kid in a Jedi's shoes.

jackstain
Originally posted by Kun-ni Habeo
"ur a dickhead"

if ur talkin to me, u can do a little bit of shuttin the f*ck up, you dirty-@$$ vaG face.

jackstain
if not, well, shut the hell up anyway.

Darth_Nefarus
Luke is a kid in Jedi shoes lol

BUT, he's the entire source of the lightside in ROTJ. There's no one else, no one. It's all up to him to turn Vader back and/or kill Sidious. He may be a kid in some big shoes, and you are right Janus, he swings extremely madly and wildly.

But, if he were fighting someone who wasn't his father, and didn't know all of those things about him, he might actually win.

Kun-ni Habeo
2jackstain

did your momma teach you that?cuz when i saw her last time she didn't talk that dirty to me.
oh btw ur a dickhead it took 3 days for you to realise that i insulted you.

Darth_Janus
I like Luke, but I won't budge. ROTJ Luke wasn't ready to defeat Vader in honest combat, let alone take on Malak. Maybe in a few months from then, but not right away.

Darth Revan33
He does swing a little wildly at times, but at others he knows exactly where to swing. Like when he cut off the front of the speeder bike. He knows exactly when to dodge, when to parry, etc. And maybe Vader was giving him an advantage but do you really think he would have purposely let Luke fall to the dark side to take his place and then let Luke kill him? You can tell Vader is trying if you watch it. Besides, thats more of those what ifs. there's no proof that Vader was taking it easy on him. Like I said, Luke might have been able to defeat Sidious if he had his lightsaber but we dont know. And I have my reasons when I say Luke beat Vader with ease. Firstly, he didn't want to even fight at all. Secondly he kicked Vader down those stairs but didn't chase him down. He jumped clear over Vader's lightsaber, and then dodged Vader's lightsaber throw. Nextly he was powerful enough that Vader couldn't sense his position. Lastly he cut off Vader's hand and had him fighting for oxygen in 40 seconds. A guy like Vader wouldnt just let that happen to him.

Darth_Janus
Given dramatic neccessity, of course not.

I remain unconvinced. Sorry, man.

But kudos to sticking to your guns.

Darth_Nefarus
I don't think Vader was trying to take it easy on him, he was just torn with conflict, which you can't have in a fight.
On one hand, turn Luke, kill Emperor, rule together.
Other hand, turn yourself, kill Emperor and save the universe.
Last hand, Luke turns, kills you and replaces you. Not much of a Skywalker legacy.

ROTJ Luke is indeed powerful, and I don't really think Revan would kill him, as he would be too busy attempting to pursuage him, and I don't think Luke would have the necessary skill to get the job done. In a sense, it's a draw.

jackstain
2jackstain

did your momma teach you that?cuz when i saw her last time she didn't talk that dirty to me.
oh btw ur a dickhead it took 3 days for you to realise that i insulted you.

o btw thats because i have a friggin life, and i actually get vaGina, and i dont spend every waking hour on the internet, trying to insult people i dont even know, but finding it too hard because the other guy isnt even a nerd, and he's whippin my(your) @$$....and because ur constantly having to push up ur glasses, and take a time out and try and convince yourself that ur not a virgin, when in fact, you are and forever will be....you stupid homosexual poon. shut the f*ck up. Happy Dance wink

jackstain
smiTed.

http://www.supportthetruth.com/pics/bush_middle_finger.png

Darth_Nefarus
damn, the W middle finger, he's done it now...
lol

Kun-ni Habeo
i'm not the one who masturbates on maul's picture

Darth_Nefarus
lol
I beat off to Vader lol

Darth_Nefarus
and I totally beat it to Princess Leia in the metal bikini

Kun-ni Habeo
i beat on padme too and chewie offcourse how could i forget

jackstain
you beat off to any man's picture u can get a hold of.

Kun-ni Habeo
now really we can stop this i don't want to lower myself to your poor level,you are a ****ing id1ot

jackstain
lol, u dont want to lower urself to my level, yet you started it,and you continue to insult me.....im not buyin it sh!tas$

jackstain
and u dont even have the common courtesy of hitting me with a decent insult. why dont you do everyone, or just me, a favor, and shut the piss up already.

SnakeEyes
I think that if any one of you are going to argue, just use PM's or something and not use a topic...

Darth Mantis
Why the hell are they arguing about?

jackstain
i honestly dont know......but i wont shut up till he does, if he changes the subject, i will....ill change it now, since i obviously smited him......alf rules

Kun-ni Habeo
alf is sh1t and so are you mofo

Darth Mantis
Kun-ni Habeo, stop sending these f**king comments. Just end it here.

Kun-ni Habeo
i will but mine has to be the last big grin

Jedi_KnightAlly
I voted for luke,and i know who malak is, although when i actually thought about it i realised Malak would make luke his whipping boy.

Jedi_KnightAlly
Oh god, i just remembered how hot leia is in the metal bikini

Kun-ni Habeo
yeah

jackstain
alf wuld kill you, and ur a raging homosexual b@stard, so stfu already, u wont get the last word.

http://www.webnoir.com/bob/sid/alf.jpg

Darth Mantis
I will get the last word. Kun-ni Habeo, enough. Do you have anything else better to do? Mow the lawn, watch T.V., leave the computer.

Kun-ni Habeo
shut the fuc k up A$$ hole did i ask you something?
and you jackstain you are stup1d fu ck who doesn't have a life

Fishy
Both of you just stop acting like little children...

Kun-ni Habeo
ok you are right
btw i am children
so please shut the fu ck up jackstain and get a life or a girlfriend or something

jackstain
hahaha....ur a children? that makes sense, well im a fully grown man, and have had more girlfriends than you have pubic hairs. so sTfU already you punk. before u get rocKed.

Naga Sadow
could both of u stop being 3 year old kids. u know that smart saying: The smarter one stopes. so plz, both of u stop it.

anyways, every1 keep saying that luke hold out 30 seconds of lightning.
ok fine lets play it that way: Malak holded out 30 of my lightnings, a few mines and some saber strickes and add to that some other force powers like wave and drain, so luke gets owned here.
then, he supposebly defeated a great sith lord with ease. wtf make vader great sith lord? conquering the weak republic? no sidious did that. killing hundrets of jedi? maybe, but again sidious took care of the powerfull ones.
luke defeating sidious if he had the saber? great joke indeed. yoda couldnt beat sidious and im pretty sure all of us agree that yoda is more powerfull then luke.
luke being a jedi knight? wat ****ing ever, so was malak. luke became jedi master? agan wat ****ing ever, malak became sith lord.
those ****ing jedi who was supposebly half dead....how the **** do u know they were half dead? and wat if they were masters? u just dont know it. also, a ****ing game was made about luke, and all he did, is get his arm cut off, kill a few stormtroopers, and then noobishly bash vaders hand off.
im pretty sure that if a game was made about malak, he would have done more then that. now in the beginning some1 said luke could oppose exar kun. i was lmao, exar was one of the greatest sith lords ever, all luke could do is suck his co*k.
and yet again i say it, he held power for 2 and half years, and the mantle of the sith lord was only taken from him by revan, who would, just like exar, own luke. in 2 and half years, im pretty sure a lot of apprentices came and gone, yet none were able to defeat him.

Malak would own luke

oh and 1 more thing.......its enough to say that malak is ancient sith lord and luke is modern jedi knight.

Darth Revan33
jeez Naga, its just a forum. There's no need for language. Anyway you did an excellent job on your argument, well done. We cant really compare the game mechanics to the movies though. They had to make the final boss hard and he did use force immunity. Without that Force powers would rip him apart.

Yeah, I guess Luke really couldn't have competed with Sidious even if he was a lot older. Vader was a powerful Sith Lord though. He killed every Jedi he came up against save for Luke (to my knowledge). Malak defeated one for sure. and your right, Malak may have defeated those Jedi in combat and they may have been masters. But there's no proof. Besides, where did they come from anyway. I was under the impression that you were among the first Jedi to land on the Star Forge. Not to mention how in the world did they get past Malak's defenses. Malak said that it was very rare for a Jedi to defeat his droids until he heard that it was Revan. Back on subject though, Vader could stop blaster bolts with his hand. I truly doubt Malak could do that. Though it may not be much of an accomplishment since KOTOR 2...

But about your statement of Luke only killing stormtroopers etc., that was only in the movies and what did Malak do? He ordered just about everyone else to fight the Jedi. All we know he did is he defeated Bastila, and lost to Revan.

And about your "he held power for 2 and a half years." what are you talking about. He was Revan's apprentice for 2 years if your counting that but he was only the Dark Lord for almost a year. So there weren't that many apprentices. Besides, all of those guys were weaklings anyway. Bastila, Bandon, and those 3 dark jedi (dark revan only) were all weaklings that could easily be killed by the Force or lightsabers without losing even half of your life.

I respect your opinion and your reasons but I haven't seen enough of Malak's accomplishments. Until then, I'm sticking with ROTJ Luke.

Darth_Nefarus
Dude, you really think Luke at his prime couldn't take down Sidious?
HA!

Fishy
Those are the accomplishments you see in game, but what about the thigns you should just know...

Revan was seen as the tactical genius, Malak was only important because he could fight. Its often said that Malak and Revan would join the Republic troops on the front lines against the Mandelorians... Mandelorians that were a lot more powerful then any stormtrooper.

And yes you can say that you never saw Malak do anything then kill a few Jedi and order people around, but neither did Sidious, and you still all seem to think that he would own luke.

Malak has fought dozens of Mandelorians, and as the apprentice of the Dark Lord it is almost impossible if he had never faced Jedi knights... If he didn't then the Jedi were just a bunch of weak idiots that could do no real harm... And even if he didn't face Jedi then a lot of Sith did. Guess who was the master of those Sith? If you are stronge then the master you kill him. Because of that Malak was more powerful, he probably killed hundreds of mandelorians and dozens of Jedi... It could hardly be any other way...

He was just more powerful then Luke could was in ROTJ.... Not to mention that he actually completed his training and had a lot more experience then luke could even dream of at that time

Kun-ni Habeo
you maybe are a man but you are surely under my lvl of intelligence
so i will stopp this now

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Fishy
Those are the accomplishments you see in game, but what about the thigns you should just know...

Revan was seen as the tactical genius, Malak was only important because he could fight. Its often said that Malak and Revan would join the Republic troops on the front lines against the Mandelorians... Mandelorians that were a lot more powerful then any stormtrooper.

And yes you can say that you never saw Malak do anything then kill a few Jedi and order people around, but neither did Sidious, and you still all seem to think that he would own luke.

Malak has fought dozens of Mandelorians, and as the apprentice of the Dark Lord it is almost impossible if he had never faced Jedi knights... If he didn't then the Jedi were just a bunch of weak idiots that could do no real harm... And even if he didn't face Jedi then a lot of Sith did. Guess who was the master of those Sith? If you are stronge then the master you kill him. Because of that Malak was more powerful, he probably killed hundreds of mandelorians and dozens of Jedi... It could hardly be any other way...

He was just more powerful then Luke could was in ROTJ.... Not to mention that he actually completed his training and had a lot more experience then luke could even dream of at that time

Excellent points, especially about Sidious. I realize people like Luke, but the deal here is he was still a farmboy with a long way to go in ROTJ.

Darth Revan33
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
Dude, you really think Luke at his prime couldn't take down Sidious?
HA!

I meant older Sidious, not older Luke. NJO Luke would destroy Sidious with his eyes closed.

jackstain
you maybe are a man but you are surely under my lvl of intelligence
so i will stopp this now

That makes a lot of sense... thumb down What the f**k? You haven't proven that yet....and won't.

So shut up.

I'll stop as soon as you do.

But if you continue, i won't stop.

Kun-ni Habeo
i stoped right about..... now

Darth_Nefarus
I don't think Malak had more power than Luke, Luke was the conduit for the lightside of the force, he is hardass.

BUUUUT, Malak has more control over his powers and that's how he'd whip Luke's ass back to beggar's canyon

Bobafett34
darth malak

carthage
Luke's got no defense against Whirlwind

Malak SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.