Ideas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
K peeps, I wanna liven up this forum! wink No more just discussion ((tho all the discussion threads will remain, they rock!)) I want some competitions, some community spirit, some rocking raves!

Post your ideas here!

Phoenix
My first idea, to get the ball rolling - Harry Potter Creative Writing competition. This is NOT Fanfic, this will be a set task or stimulus or you'll be writing a set amount of words, or in a set style. Me and Rogue will set the tasks each month ((tho you can PM us with your owen ideas)) and at the end of the month we'll put them up to a poll!

Whaddya think?

Ps. Poost some more ideas!

Tassie
I like yes Competitions always get this forum going, actually. smile

Me, all I can think of is I-H, so every competition would alot points, and then the awarding of the House Cup embarrasment
But will think of something else..shybag

tigress
how about create sigs for your fave pairings

RoguePw25
That's always a good idea tigress. Creating sigs is easy and simple for like a first competition.

Tassie, get those creative juices going girl!

Phoe - you rock! The Creative Wriring Competition sounds good! I like it because this will be a good thing to do while we wait for Book 6 to come out, so we'll have an opportunity to put some of our theories and specualations of what will happen, down on paper.

Now, awarding points and such, usually get people going. (that's my experience with the IH Challenges) I dunno if we want to seperate people into houses and such so that they can get points for there house or what.

Or if we wanted to have it individually. Some set prize (whether it's a fansy sig, avatar, or something) really motivates people.

Phoenix
They could be 'Supreme Mugwump' of the month... big grin

Tassie
Oh, I likes big grin

Phoenix
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.