triumphant gleam in dumbledore's eye?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celestial_moon
i know that there probably is another thread but did any1 care about that triumphant gleam dumbledore had in the fourth book? it made me question which side he's on. help!! confused or am i just wacko? wacko

big gay kirk
Its because he's finally sure that he has misled Voldemort into thinking Harry is the kid in the prophecy... knowing that Neville is safe he can then put into action his plans to discredit Fudge and the Ministry, and get them out of the way before they can gain enough power to defeat him... with Fudge out of the way, there is only the now deluded Voldemort who is in any position to challenge Evil Albus, and Dumbledore hopes to finish him off quickly... then take over the world...

megajoint
I have a theory about it
I think because now harry and voldy have another link
the dark lord can use his link (the lightingbolt)to take over harry and make him misrable
and now harry have a blood link with him he can hurt him too(connected to book 5)
the triumphant gleam I believe that dd saw the complex of the situation that gave harry the same chance that voldy got from the start.
he thought for himself that the time of the prophecy will take place soon but harry got himself weapon to kill him too

celestial_moon
OOOOOOOOOO thank u! i get it now. i felt like, did i miss something? lol, thanks.

shanie623
HAHAHAHAHA!! @ big gay kirk I like your theory! ;-)

megajoint, I don't get what you're saying exactly. That's got me confused, your explanation, it did. laughing out loud But I'm also wondering about the "triumphant gleam in Dumledore's eyes" now that I think about it...

celestial_moon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.