Sabretooth vs Cyclops in total darkness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rocstyles
My bets are on Sabretooth because of the night vision.

demigawd
Agreed.

Zahit
C'mon now.
Scott should at least be able to hear himself tripping over his intestines.

demigawd
lol

sbo
Actually in total darkness enhanced vision wouldn't help. But I still think sabretooth would win because of his enhanced hearing and smell.

DarkCrawler
Cyclops can just blast everything with the big sentinel destroying blast.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by sbo
Actually in total darkness enhanced vision wouldn't help. But I still think sabretooth would win because of his enhanced hearing and smell. What about the glow from the visor?

Zahit
that glow should help him see all that blood he's losing....

Swanky-Tuna
No, I mean for Sabretooth. I know cat's nightvision works by gathering more light and in total darkness that wouldn't help but he'd have Cyclops' visor giving off light.

sbo
Does it glow all the time? I thought it only lit up while he's firing his blasts.

Zahit
it only glows when the colorist adds a 10% shade of red around it.

talon00x
It doesnt matter anyway scott cant beat him in daytime. How is he going to beat him in the dark, when sabretooth can see just fine hear him just fine.

Sabretooth wins hands down 10 out of 10

K Von Doom
Fight starts, Cyclops removes his visor and opens his eyes. No aiming necessary.

paeng
Yeah, If Cyclops opens his visor he can just litteraly dissolve Sabretooth. And Sabretooth will be just a pile of memories.

pr1983
Dumb thread... sorry, but it is... its completely biased against cyclops...

he wont take off his visor unless he knows sabertooth is in front of him...

paeng
I agree with you

stormfront13
yeah sabe has so much more advantage in this

paeng
Maybe the one who did this thread is Sabretooth's girlfriend.

stormfront13
ha ha ha ha h a

Kontraz
umm... for some reason i thought cyke could see in the dark... i mean, isnt that kind of a given when as long as his eyes are open (a prerequisit for seeing) he gives off tons of light?

savagerampage
night or day sabertooth wins

paeng
I'm just wondering on the picture where and when did sabretooth got claws???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.