I bring good news for Blink 182 haters!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IRON EDDIE 666
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/travis_barker_blink_is_over.html?1767545648#readcomments

big grin

I_wuv_zebra_boy
and i laugh in your face!

Interview with Tom about what's happening...
Tom: Blink, where do I start? Okay, well were not split, just taking an extremely long break. We need it real bad. Mark and Travis started Plus 44 a couple of months ago with Carol (Marks friend). So thats awsome. Blink's latest album and mood is reflected on me. I have had some serious family issues I will not say, Mark and Travis understand and are doing Plus 44 for the time Blink takes off. Mark and I don't intend on writing another serious, depressing album. I'm guessing in 06' or 07' We'll have another record out. And maybe inbetween a "Greatest Hits". UC3 will be released sometime around summer. I said it once, and I'll say it again. Blink will write records even if you use them as toilet paper.
Interviewer: So are you going to tell the classic blink jokes again?
Tom: Yeah, (laughs) those jokes never get old.
Interviewer: Will BCR ever be back?
Tom: Maybe, Travis and I might.. But I doubt it.
Interviewer: What ever happend to the demos recorded on the American tour? With No Doubt?
Tom: We till have them, they're demos for the next album, but since we're done touring, and taking a break. We put them aside for later. Interviewer: Well that about sums it up, thanks Tom!
Tom: No problem guys.

Korri
...and you like Simple Plan..

Df02
they need some sort of points system on this forum, its on every other forum i use.... where you can give other users points for good posts or take em away for bad posts...

id definately take some away for this very late, very inaccurate post haha

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Korri
...and you like Simple Plan.. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.