Bum Fights.....Whats your opinion on it....???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FAMOUS
I, personally think it's sad to see these people getting hurt....but what happened, happened.....

Miss_Faye
If they gotta fight they gotta fight.

SeptemberRain
I was standing outside for a Sonic Youth concert in Detroit once and this one younger bump was bothering ppl in line, So this older bum tried to tell him off and stop him. But the younger pulled out a knife on him and the old bum ran across the street, but the younger bum kept following him.

I dont want to say It was amusing, but it was a really long wait for this concert doors to open, so it was something to watch and kinda interseting

punkkaveman
That movie is funny....but I'm a sick basterd

SlipknoT
Its awsome.

punkkaveman
HELLS YEAH! its funny as hell

a1hsauce
its quite amusing, but sad

lil bitchiness
I think its pathetic - what level of intelegance do you have to have in order to be amused by people getting hurt?

a1hsauce
high schoolers

punkkaveman
like i said.....im sick

Alpha Centauri
I find hilarity in people falling over, getting hit with things. It's the cheapest and often funniest form of humour.

I wouldn't MAKE people fight for my own amusement though.

-AC

moises
bum fights are funny because they have no pride what so ever.=]

Pandemoniac
The cheap disadvantage made of this lack of pride is very pathetic, and displays just how sad those who set up bumfights really are.
It is so easy to make someone that has lost all do something in return for something that can only slightly remind him of pleasure...
If they were really cool guys they would set up politician fights outside of cityhall, but noooo

When I want to see entertaining pain, I go and play some no boundaries rugby with my friends thank you

Drumdude1167
Originally posted by punkkaveman
That movie is funny....but I'm a sick basterd

wait what movie. confused

punkkaveman
their is a movie called Bum Fights...its funny.

Drumdude1167
I am going to have to pick that up

punkkaveman
yea...a must see!

WindDancer
hahaha!!! Those bumfights videos always crack me up!! Can't wait for vol. 4 laughing out loud

Jackie Malfoy
Yea yuo got to do what you got to do.JM

Mist
i just read the title of the thread and took it literally....stupid me...i was expecting to see bums hitting each other on the cheeks stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.