Juggernaut vs. Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
two of the most awesome villians of Hulk

Abomination at original strenght (before Bruce Banner has reduced his power) he was more powerful than Juggernaut or Hulk (when he is calm)

it would be a great fight.... i am wonder, who can interrupt such an encounter.....

ok... maybe whole teams

but which individual can separate that two monsters from each one

a few names ... who possible could........ Thor, Hulk (but he dont wanna to smile Hercules...

KharmaDog
blink

Victor Von Doom
Hercules would get destroyed.

Daddy Reddss
Jugs is the winner.

lightaxe
Wtf i dont get the point of it. He asked like who could split them up too.

savagerampage
juggernaut would cream abomination

Betageuze
i am talking about THE original Abomination .... once was touble the strength of the Hulk.... before Bruce reducing his power

the two has teamed up before... but .. in an one on one clash.... who will prevail ?

Wonderman
Who's the baddest ass on the block. I don't think you can count Abomination out of the Hulk Juggernuat trio at all.

asian hulk 1
hulk smash both1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Betageuze
i agree with Wonderman... Abomination is a force... you cannot ignore him in a match containing Juggy and Hulk

armandovalles
Juggy knocks abom out it one punch, knocks Hulk out in 3 or 4.

GalacticStorm
Abomination really isnt that great. Current she hulk is stronger than him. He is no match for juggernaut

Tough Guy
well current she hulk is stronger than current juggie s o thats irrelevant. classic abom is well too strong for juggie who cannot increse his physical strength, is abom steng enough to be too powerful for cyttoraks enchantment to protect who knows

long pig
No, tough guy, he isn't.
Neither is Hulk.

CorderaMitchell
lol

GalacticStorm
" well current she hulk is stronger than current juggie s o thats irrelevant. classic abom is well too strong for juggie who cannot increse his physical strength, "

Dont get all uppity with me my U.K brutha. Its the assumption on these threads usually that unless otherwise specified its classic juggs on the agenda ok?

"is abom steng enough to be too powerful for cyttoraks enchantment to protect who knows"

You obviously dont know your juggernauts from your jubilees if you think thats the case

Tough Guy
well juggie is not invulnerale to al physical attacks only most , and abom as a physical power, ( in classic form) COULD well be strong enouh to ngate juggies enchantment protection, abom would ccertainly be too strong for juggie to overpowr

Tough Guy
i was makng a point that current she hulk may be stronger than current abom, yet current she hulk is also stronger than current juggie, it should be notdit would obviously be classic juggie we are talking about

Hulk Power
Juggernaut would win because he is invulnerable. He would just put up his force field and Abomination wouldn't be able to do anything to him. Juggs wins this easily.

long pig
Yes, he is.

snoopdogg
Being Abom dont increase in strength I would give this fight to Juggernaut pretty easily probably.

Tough Guy
well abom is not to be underestimated, his strength at clasic level id pretty freaky, easily a few times greater than the 100 tonnes max, juggie is not invlnerable just incrediby durable, a story written showing abom give juggie a very hard time would not be hard to believe, and would be within both guys character parameters

GalacticStorm
What is this classic level you keep going on about. Since whenhas he been depowered?

shaolin9976
Juggernaut wins, but it wouldn't be easy. If Abomination can give the Hulk a problem, then I don't see why Juggernaut wouldn't.

Tough Guy
classic abom was much strnger and more of a handful, more recently he has been beaten far too easily

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Tough Guy
classic abom was much strnger and more of a handful, more recently he has been beaten far too easily

Just because he's getting beaten by enemies you dont think he should be that doesnt mean he's actually gotten weaker. Abomination has had his strength enhanced at times temporarily by beings such as Galaxy Master but thats it. Classic Abomination is the same strength level as current abomination. There is no classic abomination.

Tough Guy
er any marvel reader will tell u abom is nowhere near as formidable as he used to be, i mean he nearly killed hulk 1st time , over the years hulk has overpowered him in like a few squares of a comic

GalacticStorm
er any marvel reader will tell u abom is nowhere near as formidable as he used to be, i mean he nearly killed hulk 1st time , over the years hulk has overpowered him in like a few squares of a comic

Id guess ive probably been reading comics longer than you sonny so i dont need to ask any other marvel reader about anything to do with abomination ok?

Abomination was one of hulks first major enemies so of course in the beginning he's ging to be written as a major threat. Just like in Titanias 1st bvattles with She hulk. Abomination getting whupped by hulk now easier than he did in the past says something about Hulks improved experience as a fighter since their initial encounter. Just because Ab is getting beaten easier doesnt mean he's been literally powered down in terms of his abilities. That is NOT the case. As such there is NO classic abomination. Hulk has just gotten bettre, just like she hulk has gotten better and now she can rock titania and does with ease all the time.

Zod4Life
I say that after a heated battle the Abomination beats the Juggernaut.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Zod4Life
I say that after a heated battle the Abomination beats the Juggernaut.

Abomination isnt as strong as juggernaut, ist as good a fighter and his durability is nowhere near juggernauts. Juggernaut would pound him.

Zod4Life
How much can the Abomination lift?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Zod4Life
How much can the Abomination lift?

He's class 100 he's not as strong as guys like hercules and thor, but stronger than guys like thing and namor. Even she hulks now stronger than abomination.

jrodslam
Current Juggy will definately lose. Hes barely 80 cl. I havent heard of Abomination getting weaker. But Juggernout did tremendously.

Abomination wins 7/10

Tough Guy
look sonny, abom is majorly depowered now , just as juggie is, live with it, any marvel fan abe to read would say the same, hulk inevitably as a character would get stronger than anyone , i agree that includes abom, but when he was first used as hulks major musculer nemesis he was written to be far more powerful. remember hulk has been knocked out by nam,our b4, and cant beat him underwater even though namour barely touches 100 tonnes here, juggie is very durable but ( and no one knows how strong he is) abom has the potential to be written as a very tough cookie for any of the 100 tonne class to fight

K3VIL
look sonny, abom is majorly depowered now , just as juggie is, live with it, any marvel fan abe to read would say the same, hulk inevitably as a character would get stronger than anyone , i agree that includes abom, but when he was first used as hulks major musculer nemesis he was written to be far more powerful. remember hulk has been knocked out by nam,our b4, and cant beat him underwater even though namour barely touches 100 tonnes here, juggie is very durable but ( and no one knows how strong he is) abom has the potential to be written as a very tough cookie for any of the 100 tonne class to fight
1st:
Abomination lifts 200 tons at max, his strenght barely increase if he's in fear for his life as stated from Modok.

2nd:
Juggernaut is actually a mid level Class 100 Strenght possessor, it means he's over the Abom's strength level, above Thing, above Colossus, but he's not durable as he was before, altough he still heal fast from injuries reported.

3rd:
You need to read before posts.Namor underwater becomes a mid level Class 100 strenght possessor, it means he can beat the Hulk with pure physical force like he did an be a dangerous opponent.

Tough Guy
i do but hulk when mad goes well above 100 tonnes my fair minded simpleton, on paper namour stands no chance in water or on a hot ar balloon, but is written drawing with hulk. abom is well over 200 tonnes, well was at the beginning, and is able as character mix it wll with any hero in the 100 tonne class, its just he is written to be beaten far to easily in recent times. we all know hulk can get too strong eventually for anyone, but abom used to be of a level that hulk founfd more difficult than he does now. juggie too should be severely tested by abom, who at full power would certainly test that enchantment more than the likes of thor lol

GalacticStorm
i do but hulk when mad goes well above 100 tonnes my fair minded simpleton, on paper namour stands no chance in water or on a hot ar balloon, but is written drawing with hulk. abom is well over 200 tonnes, well was at the beginning, and is able as character mix it wll with any hero in the 100 tonne class, its just he is written to be beaten far to easily in recent times. we all know hulk can get too strong eventually for anyone, but abom used to be of a level that hulk founfd more difficult than he does now. juggie too should be severely tested by abom, who at full power would certainly test that enchantment more than the likes of thor lol

Incorrect im afraid. All who have said abomination can press over 200 tons are wrong. I think theres been a misunderstanding. The only time hes been able to do that is when he was enhanced by the galaxy master so that he could take out hulk. However after Ab failed GM took back the power.

Strength Level: The Abomination possesses vast superhuman strength, enabling him to lift (press) approximately 100 tons. He is not on the "Class 100" stength level since he cannot routinely lift (press) in excess of 100 tons.

Known Superhuman Powers: The Abomination possesses superhuman strength that surpasses that of the Hulk at the Hulk's normal "calm" functional level. But whereas the Hulk has a specially adapted adrenal gland whose secretions trigger the release of far greater amounts of physical strength than that of the Hulk's normal level to correspond to his heightened emotional states, the Abomination does not. Hence, the Abomination's strength does not fluctuate like the Hulk's.

The gamma radiation that mutated the Abomination's body fortified his cellular structure and added, from some as yet unknown source, over 800 pounds of bone marrow and tissue to his body. Unlike the Hulk's, the Abomination's transformation has proved stable: he cannot change back and forth between his human state and his superhuman state.

In addition to great strength, the Abomination's body possesses a high degree of resistance to injury, pain, and disease. The Abomination's skin is capable of withstanding great heat without blistering (up to 3,500 Fahrenheit), great cold without freezing (down to -175 Fahrenheit), and great impacts without injury (he can survive direct hits by field artillery cannon shells). It is possible to injure him, however: for example, the Abomination could not survive the detonation of a nuclear warhead from ten feet away. The Abomination's highly efficient physiology renders him immune to all terrestrial disease.

The Abomination can hold his breath for long periods whose limits have yet to be defined. Extreme pain or cold (beneath the limit mentioned above) or extended lack of oxygen can cause him to enter a coma-like state of suspended animation, in which he can survive, purhaps indenfinitely.

Like the Hulk, the Abomination can use his superhumanly strong leg muscles to leap great distance. The Abomination has been observed to cover 2 miles in a single bound.

Source of info:

http://www.marveldirectory.com/xoops/modules/wordbook/entry.php?entryID=1

shaolin9976
Abom...will put a good fight...but in the end...the Jugz wins this one..just because he is stronger and can take more punishment.

jrodslam
Current Juggs ia a joke. Iceman is stronger than him.

With the extra mass that is. big grin

Abom wins.

Tough Guy
abom when created was twice as strong as hulk, he was created to be the counter muscle only he couldnt increase his strength, he was way more powerful than he is currently, and is well over twice hulks strength when just normal. juggie too cannot increase his strength, just has very high durability, abom would give juggie a hell of a good ruck

Wynndar
Hmm I dont agree with everything here...I dont own all the appearances of Abomination but i have read most of them.

*In Abomination's first appearance he was vastly stronger than the Hulk and the Hulk could not defeat him even after becoming enraged. It was Banner who saved the day by using a machine to reduce Abomination's gamma irradiation....which took him down to his present day strength.

*I dont know why someone said fear BARELY raises Abom's strength...there was no elaboration how much stronger Abom can get from fear, simply that it was exponential, and had the same nature as Hulk's strength increases. Essentially Abom's powers r the same as the Hulk's, its just that it appears fear gets his adrenaline going better.

*The marvel handbook that marvel directory quotes bits and pieces of also states that Abomination is one of the most powerful beings on the planet...something it doesnt say about Juggernaut or Thor.

*Recheck the instance that Namor knocked out the Hulk, Hulk wasnt in his prime...I believe he was dying.

Abomination is far smarter/resourceful/nastier than Juggenaut...even though he doesnt have the Cytorrak powers that r really overexagerated on this forum, dont sleep on Abom.

GalacticStorm
"The marvel handbook that marvel directory quotes bits and pieces of also states that Abomination is one of the most powerful beings on the planet...something it doesnt say about Juggernaut or Thor."

Incorrect. Thor is regularly called marvels most powerful hero.

Wynndar
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
"The marvel handbook that marvel directory quotes bits and pieces of also states that Abomination is one of the most powerful beings on the planet...something it doesnt say about Juggernaut or Thor."

Incorrect. Thor is regularly called marvels most powerful hero.

Hahahaha...no its not incorrect...i was stating a fact. The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Volume I #1 published January 1983 explicitely states Abomination is one of the most powerful beings on Earth. The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition Volume II #13 published December 1986 which contains the Bio's of both the Thing, Thor, Ulik, Ultron, etc doesnt make a similar comment about any of them.

What r u talking about? regularly stated that Thor is the most powerful hero? He's not remotely at the top of the food chain.

savagerampage
Juggernaut would destroy abomination with lil effort

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Wynndar
Hahahaha...no its not incorrect...i was stating a fact. The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Volume I #1 published January 1983 explicitely states Abomination is one of the most powerful beings on Earth. The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition Volume II #13 published December 1986 which contains the Bio's of both the Thing, Thor, Ulik, Ultron, etc doesnt make a similar comment about any of them.

What r u talking about? regularly stated that Thor is the most powerful hero? He's not remotely at the top of the food chain.

No need for laughter there wyn cos youre still wrong. Out of all of marvels heroes thor is right near the top of the food chain. At times in the past marvel has called him their most powerful hero. I dont need to argue that point its common knowledge amongst those well versed in marvel. Oh well.

Grammaton
Thor essentially is a God (or a demi God - im not sure) which is more than we can say for most of Marvel's heros...Im sure the status of being some sort of God alone puts him somwhere very close to the top of the "food chain" - however I personally think Abomination would defeat Juggernaut as I have also come across Marvel quoting him at one point to be in the 200 ton range - a feat no other hero can boast at standard level...

Tough Guy
wrong wrong wrong, abom doesnt have increasing strength he was created amazingly strong and in his first fight kod hulk, ( obviously to show how powerful a character he was). he was recreated at his peak once b4 and hulk took him out easily but only after he enraged considerably. abom is iabove juggies strength level, my only point is is he able to be too strong for juggies enchantment, either way he would be a considerable foe. also he would probably be a little too much for thor physically

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.