Why. . .?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*Danii*
Why do some guys act like complete assholes sometimes?

Not all guys obviously. But the ones who are mean, whats even the point of it?

punkkaveman
Why do some girls?

Miss_Faye
Eh they just do. The world still spins.

*Danii*
Originally posted by punkkaveman
Why do some girls?

Good point. But I'd describe girls as being more b!tchy and backstabbing than just plain mean.

punkkaveman
oooo

Miss_Faye
Originally posted by *Danii*
Good point. But I'd describe girls as being more b!tchy and backstabbing than just plain mean.

Hm no I'm a girl and i'm going to have to disagree with you. I grew up with guys...guys are only mean when they have to be. Girls are mean no matter what. Girls straight out are b*tches. And not some. All are. Every single girl has a tiny lil b*tch inside of them waiting to get out when the time is right.

*Danii*
Originally posted by Miss_Faye
Hm no I'm a girl and i'm going to have to disagree with you. I grew up with guys...guys are only mean when they have to be. Girls are mean no matter what. Girls straight out are b*tches. And not some. All are. Every single girl has a tiny lil b*tch inside of them waiting to get out when the time is right.

I do agree with you there. Im just sayin when guys are mean theyre very. . . upfront mean. And I completely agree most guys are nice and most girls are well. . . b!tchy.
Im just questioning why when guys are mean, do they have to be so hurtful! This guy emailed my friend, and he didnt leave anything he thought out of it, he seriously said everything that a girl would have said behind her back.
I guess thats actually a good question. . . is it better to have someone say mean things to your face of behind your back?

LordKerrigor
because we can cool

Miss_Faye
Originally posted by *Danii*
I do agree with you there. Im just sayin when guys are mean theyre very. . . upfront mean. And I completely agree most guys are nice and most girls are well. . . b!tchy.
Im just questioning why when guys are mean, do they have to be so hurtful! This guy emailed my friend, and he didnt leave anything he thought out of it, he seriously said everything that a girl would have said behind her back.
I guess thats actually a good question. . . is it better to have someone say mean things to your face of behind your back?

Well guys tend to be more upfront and open about whatever they have to say. It's just how guys are brought up. Girls are always brought up to use our "lady like manners" and all that other b.s.

I rather have the person say mean things to my face so I will hear everything he has to say or she and once that person is done i'll return him/her the favor as well. big grin

LordKerrigor
ahem miss faye the last quote in your sig is wrong pagans do not worship satan

Miss_Faye
Originally posted by LordKerrigor
ahem miss faye the last quote in your sig is wrong pagans do not worship satan

I know it's called sarcasm. big grin Beleve me I know what they worship and what they don't.

LordKerrigor
hahaha me too thats why i pointed it out like a good little pagan big grin

Miss_Faye
Ha. thanks tho.

Jackie Malfoy
Because we mature faster then boys do!jm

BlackC@t
Guys think they're so tough and cool.
Seriously, almost every guy in my form needs to grow up.

Spooony
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Because we mature faster then boys do!jm

that is a very good point, and it is true too...

us guys are all hung up on shit that don;t matter and we get kicks out of immaturity... but girls can be compleate assholes too

Powerful_Dragon
Well, boys act like complete assholes because they want the girls to laugh.

fantasygirl
Boys thinks they're Mr. Know-It-All. They like to be right. It just makes me sick of the way they act.

Darinda
Originally posted by Miss_Faye

i agree, and i'm sorry sad

Dwarfdude
Hold up, hold up.

We're not all that bad...And if you want an insight into an average American Guy's perspective...

Note: All of the below is hypothetical. wink

Right, so there is this girl I like, and she's cute and smart and all that sh!t, blah blah blah...

So I try to act tough, thinking that the more I "flex my muscles" and show my dominance in my circle of freinds that this will elevate my social status, and subsequently she will be more attracted to me.

End Imitation

If you want an insight into whats on the minds of most guys, watch a documentary on gorillas.

Why are guys more out-right mean?

It has nothing to do with the male phsyc. Its simply because about 80%-90% of guys lack the ability of manipulation, tact, and diplomacy that girls have in abundance.

Guys also tend to hate teenage politics, which, if you look at it, was really created by women.

I for sure as hell that I do.

Although, I have the forementioned qualities. wink

normies
Men are just not as emotional as women are. roll eyes (sarcastic) Different bodily compounds. doctor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.