My eyelid twitches....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thael
My right eyelid will occasionally twitch its barely noticable but it feels nasty, should I go see a doctor or is it ok? blink

Korri
Korricle shall see you now doctor

Miss_Faye
Yer eye is gonna pop out.

smoker4
Originally posted by Korri
Korricle shall see you now doctor

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/droolio.gif

punkkaveman
.....rub cheese.....

Korri
Originally posted by smoker4
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/droolio.gif
its a kinda magic droolio

moises
You probably have cancer...lol

LanİeWindu™
My right eye lid twictches too...hasn't done it for a few days, but it does it!

Anna85
Originally posted by Thael
My right eyelid will occasionally twitch its barely noticable but it feels nasty, should I go see a doctor or is it ok? blink

doctor
see the doctor!

Kharhmah
Its just the one of the nerves in your eyelid, its nothing to worry about. Things like stress usually cause it to happen.

PinkD
sometimes your eyelid twitches coz your tired

Jackie Malfoy
I would just to be on the safe side.JM

Thael
Thanks guys, I thought it was probably some of those things.

Seeing the Korricle eh? Hmmm, I might have to go and do that. shifty

misha

my eye used to do that sometimes....still does sometimes...i dont think its anything to worry about no2

BackFire
Happens when you're eyes get strained, if you sit at the computer too long or watch TV too long, or if you're tired or stressed. No biggie.

mouth
my noselid is twitching

Korri
Originally posted by BackFire
Happens when you're eyes get strained, if you sit at the computer too long or watch TV too long, or if you're tired or stressed. No biggie.

my eyes must be like super strong or something laughing out loud

Beast_Within
no biggie...happens to me all the time

Tex

I had eyelid twitching that lasted 2 months. It goes away and comes back, its stress related.

Clovie
take some eye-drops huh

Kharhmah
Originally posted by mouth
my noselid is twitching

Noselid? blink

Korri
eek!

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Tex
I had eyelid twitching that lasted 2 months. It goes away and comes back, its stress related.

No, shit? Stress...

I've been twitching for years. I thought it was the drinking.

Dwarfdude
My eyes twitch occasionally....They havent for a while.

I can shake my eyebals super fasts, thats how I get rid of it....But not everyone is as speacial as me. eek!

Adam_PoE
A common cause of eye twitching is low potassium levels in the blood stream; Eat a banana.

Coldfire
Oh is that it?? Well that would make sense!!

Myth
I had a couple months my Soph year of High School where my lower eye lid would twitch. It eventually stopped.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Dwarfdude
My eyes twitch occasionally....They havent for a while.

I can shake my eyebals super fasts, thats how I get rid of it....But not everyone is as speacial as me. eek!

Well, I must be. I can cause my eyes to rapidly shake from side to side. It was a neat trick to do in middle school to freak out the other students. However, when I demonstrated this for an optomitrist, he freaked out. He explained that this is caused by semi-detached retinas. If you do this too often, there is a strong chance that one day it will cause permanant never damage in your eyes, and they will never stop doing this. My advice is to stop doing this. I stopped doing it after I met this doctor, and I can't do it anymore. Which I am greatful for, since they used to do it on their own...that has stopped as well.

Tex
My lower right eyelid started twitching 2 days ago and it's been having a party ever since! laughing out loud

cindy8219
you need vitamins. I can't remember which one right now.

Tex
Potassium?

I doubt it would do anything. You just have to sit back and let these things burn themselves out. confused

Mistah DEVIL
my eyelid used to twitch for no apparent reason, but I'm okay now yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.