huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark princess
this is dumb but I heard the canadian government was gonna make it so 14 and older could have sex and they were trying to make hookers legal i dunno does anyone know and could you help me confused

punkkaveman
it doesnt matter if it is illegal or legal.....ppl r gonna have sex regardless

LanİeWindu™
Sluts

Dark princess
I know but still my sister is 12 and she is a little hooker lol...not funny but it kinda is...in a twisted f/cked up way

punkkaveman
no...not funny at all....kind of sad....wheres the parents....

a1hsauce
your sisters is 12 and shes already sleepin around. and i agree people are gonna have sex regardless but still legalizing it at 14 only makes people think its okay. at 14 ur not even fully developed yet

punkkaveman
I was at 14(fully developed....if u kno what I mean)

a1hsauce
no u werent

punkkaveman
how you gonna tell me?

Powerful_Dragon
Is that you?
It looks like kimmy from full house.

a1hsauce
okay... i highly doubt u were fully developed at 14

punkkaveman
well....im still growin.....(ladies)

a1hsauce
lol laughing out loud

Anna85
hi every1!!!

a1hsauce
sup anna, how u been

bordom
f*ckin around at like 12 and 14 is just f*ckin stupid....

Powerful_Dragon
Totaly werid!!

fulcilives
an 8 year old can have necrophilia dead girls can't complain?

a1hsauce
what?

fulcilives
having sex with corpses is legal trust me it's fun as they say dead girls can't complain

SlipknoT
I was 15

A to the B.
hi this is a great topic

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Dark princess
this is dumb but I heard the canadian government was gonna make it so 14 and older could have sex and they were trying to make hookers legal i dunno does anyone know and could you help me confused

You have to ask Spoonly about that stuff.JM wink

bordom
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I was 15

well how old are ya now??

Dregh
Originally posted by Dark princess

Is it you the girl in the pic?

a1hsauce
i think its another pic of the girl in her sig, from that one movie

Uneeklyconfused
hmm....
legalising prostitues and dropping the age of consent will only increase the spread of STI's ,STD's and all hte other cr*p you get from 'free love' and what was then 'under-aged' pregnancies.
lots of babies will be neglected, abandoned, 'disposed off' etc, and over run with unwanted children.

that 'poop' is fc/uk-d up!

....sex with dead people......wrong on sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many levals....
e.g. 'jhonny-be-dead' breaks off inside...or starts to decompose aound you...
thats like grandad digging up granny...
and you must be RE-EEEealy Fc/uk-d in the head to want to do that! GET SOME HELP or an inflateable friend wink

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by fulcilives
having sex with corpses is legal trust me it's fun as they say dead girls can't complain

That is just pure disgusting. why screw a dead body when you can have the real thing?

Beast_Within
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
That is just pure disgusting. why screw a dead body when you can have the real thing? i agree, but with girls laughing

bordom
ya sex with dead people is totally f*cked up!!!!!!! And I hope that whoev does that s*it thinks about how f*ckin WRONG that is!!!!!!

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Beast_Within
i agree, but with girls laughing

yeah...well sleeping with a dead body for both sexs is just pure sick

Beast_Within
yeah...well sleeping with a dead body for both sexs is just pure sick i know..who thinks up these ideas anyway? Gay ppl?

Raven Guardia
i know..who thinks up these ideas anyway? Gay ppl?

no gays,..like the same sex.

Necrophiliacs are the people who sleep with dead bodies.

Beast_Within
no gays,..like the same sex.

Necrophiliacs are the people who sleep with dead bodies. hm..well, dont expect to see a dead body beside me in my bed tonight cool

King Burger
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
hmm....
legalising prostitues and dropping the age of consent will only increase the spread of STI's ,STD's and all hte other cr*p you get from 'free love' and what was then 'under-aged' pregnancies.
lots of babies will be neglected, abandoned, 'disposed off' etc, and over run with unwanted children.

that 'poop' is fc/uk-d up!

....sex with dead people......wrong on sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many levals....
e.g. 'jhonny-be-dead' breaks off inside...or starts to decompose aound you...
thats like grandad digging up granny...
and you must be RE-EEEealy Fc/uk-d in the head to want to do that! GET SOME HELP or an inflateable friend wink

That's no problem, eh? All that free health-care system will just take
care of everything, eh?

King Burger
That is just pure disgusting. why screw a dead body when you can have the real thing?

Maybe they can't get any?

bordom
lmfao!

Raven Guardia
hm..well, dont expect to see a dead body beside me in my bed tonight cool

Nor in my bed sick

Originally posted by King Burger
Maybe they can't get any?

haha, true..they probably cant roflmao

Beast_Within
Nor in my bed sick cool sick

Dwarfdude
....LMFAO....

Dark, nice pic of Avril...As Sum 41's lead singer said "Canadian girls give oral a lot easier than American girls" (Yes, this is an actual quote, and in case your wondering, Avril is his girlfreind...).

That picture effing cracked me up though. hysterical

I wouldnt be surprised if Canada did. Along with legalizing weed...

They're trying to go back to the '60s up there.

As for necrophilia...The actual act is not illegal, but defiling a grave is.

Its just as bad as, if not worse than, bestiality.

Uneeklyconfused
what if the person your with 'intimatly' suddenly dies? would you keep at it till the body goes cold?

punkkaveman
you make me wanna cry Uneeklyconfused. thats bad times. *man i think love turned me gay*

King Burger
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
what if the person your with 'intimatly' suddenly dies? would you keep at it till the body goes cold?

YOu needn't worry about that UK, you'll make anything hot. wink

SlipknoT
Originally posted by bordom
well how old are ya now?? 17

bordom
O I see.... that's cool... so you like gettin expelled and s*it??

SlipknoT
confused what?

bordom
Do you like gettin in sh*t with everyone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.