Jedi Identity Crisis!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PatStarrunner
Ok, you all know that Zabrak Jedi, Agen Kolar in Episode III right? Isn't his name supposed to be Eeth Koth also? I was just reading the Episode III illustrated screenplay on my computer and the scene where the Jedi Council informs Anakin he is on the council but not granted the rank of Master pops up, and the script identifys Eeth Koth as being one of the Jedi Masters there, yet I was listening to the same scene in the Audio novel, and it identifies him as Agen Kolar...What is going on here? Did Lucas change Koth's name to Agen Kolar or are there 2 Zabrak Jedi on the council??

Very confusing, this is....

macgeek2005
Eeth Koth is not a Zabrak

Lord Tyrant
Eeth Koth and Agen are diffrent peeps.

PatStarrunner
Actually, Macqeek is wrong and Lord Tyrant is right(and I was wrong also)...Eeth Koth and Agen Kolar are 2 different Zabrak Jedi Masters(checked out the Database on SW.com, i did...)...:P

TheElectricFox
Eeth Koth from my understanding was killed at geonosis, but had already been previously replaced on the council, somewhat similar to what happened to Adi gallia(except she didnt die).

NoFate007
This kinda pisses me off about Lucas...he kills off a Jedi Council member, but replaces it with one of the same species. He has an opportunity now to put a new alien race into the mix, but no.

bilb
Errr!!

They are both Zabrak. The only reason for the name change is that they couldnt get the same actor for AOTC (Agen Kolar) that they had for TPM (Eeth Koth) , so they created a new Zabrak Jedi. Which is ironic seing as how the dude from AOTC wasnt able to come back for ROTS....

hazkid
i have the junior novel by pat c wrede, and it says:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/hazkid/115.jpg
Saesee Tiin, Eeth Koth, Mace Windu, and Kit Fisto prepare to arrest the chancellor.

in the novel by matt stover and in the visual dictionary and in the trivia book and in the storybook and in the illustated screenplay they call him agen kolar.

eeth koth in episode 3>>rubbish

Lord Banshee
eeth koth died on geonosis alright

Mist
i try and pretend eeth koth never really existed......kinda like wmd's in iraq......

mephistodesigns
laughing

Seriously, how retarded, if you can't get the same actor, just make a new character. The whole Eeth Koth/Agen Kolar and Adi Gallia/Stass Allie thing is just a waist, like we even care that they change the actor, its not like anakin got a face lift, just some background character we only get glimpses of. If he's that concerned, go replace the older jedi with the new to match 'em up, like the new and improved Ian McDermiod Emperor scene in ESB...simple enough.

bilb
Hey I agree, make a totally new character.. but thats the explanation given

jango fatt
Like anyone sees the difference

Mist
if you look closely, you can tell....but movie wise, theres not enough screen time. i hope agen kolar can do a couple of moves before he pops.

mephistodesigns
POPS?! Ewwwwww....Agen's pregnant too? sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.