Exar Kun vs. Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Exar Kun and Darth Maul the two double-sided lightsaber weilding Sith just happen to bump into each other and hack away. who do you think wins?

jedimaster2000
Kun would easily vaporize maul.

Darth_Janus
This is no contest.... really. Exar.

jackstain
indeed kunT would win.....but no force involved...whatsoever.....maul would win, but since that isnt the subject, ya weiner head kunT wuld win. but im not happy about it! Happy Dance

Darth_Glentract
I'm not saying your opinion is wrong but Exar Kun was I belive the first person to ever use a double sided lightsaber. That has to count for something. Beside, Maul was killed by 2 Jedi. Exar Kun took on an ary of Jedi and still lived another 4000 years after in suspended animation.

jackstain
i said he wuld win

Darth_Glentract
and I said he wouldn't. And would you please stop calling him Exar kunT

jackstain
no no i said kunT wuld win

Darth_Glentract
I know but Exar Kun still fought like a hundred Jedi with only his lightsatber and minimal force powers. I will try to get some quotes.

jackstain
ok i said he wuld win, what more do u want, quotes or no, u wont change my mind about DM being best with a lightsaber, its my opinion,and it will never change

Darth_Glentract
you could have said that I wouldn't be able to change your mind about this a while ago.

jackstain
i figured u knew.....after all u are captain obvious, so u say. but u cant obviously tell that ur wrong about the whole naga sadow thing either, im not trying to insult u or anything, im just sayin u are misinformed.

Darth_Glentract
in one of the comics it said sHadow, so i figued that had to be right. but i checked starwars.com and I must accept sadow

jackstain
indeed......i mean i wuldnt try and jerk ya around.

Kun-ni Habeo
exar would win

Darth_Janus
Who voted? Maul? Are these the same people who voted for Luke in the Luke vs. Malak thread? Is there a club of underdog lovers running around here and voting?

jackstain
that was me, i only voted maul cuz i like him and i didnt want to see him lose that bad, i know he would lose though,bwa.

Darth_Janus
Well, I figured you might try and go against the tide. But who's the other confused individual?

jackstain
i dunno.....i like him! but ya as much as i hate to say it, kunT wuld whip that @$$.

Commander K
Maul gets WTFPWNED

tdtd
Who cares? It would be the greatest choreographed fight ever.

Veneficus
We have a Necromancer in our mist...

Illustrious
Originally posted by tdtd
Who cares? It would be the greatest choreographed fight ever.

If great choreography means Maul dancing around for .2 picoseconds before being blown into smitherines, then yes.

Originally posted by Veneficus
We have a Necromancer in our mist...

-GAZP- Ooh iz zee batard?!

w00t2112
Maul wouldnt last half a second, i doubt kun will even bother to ignite both of his blades, and most likely will toy with him and finally, slice maul's head off

darthsith19
Damn, quit bumping worthless threads!

Wesker
Originally posted by darthsith19

Veneficus

Illustrious

PurpleSaber
I can't believe 6 people voted for Maul.

tdtd
I voted for maul because he has horns on his head!

Lörd Sorgo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.