Date or not?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LifeIsKillingMe
Ok so i have this guy-friend and on monday we had a bad fight, dunno why he just came up to me and said leave me alone! and i said fine **** u. it went on all week but today he came up to me and said he really liked my new necklace. then he asked me to go to the Slipknot concert (which is on april 12) with him.

is this a date or just a hang out?

Deano
ask him confused

a1hsauce
exactly... communication is the number one most important necessity in any relationship

punkkaveman
go.....use him

Demarthl
sounds like you found your self a bit of a weird child with anger problems

LifeIsKillingMe
Originally posted by punkkaveman
go.....use him

i dont wanna use him!

Spooony
just ask him if it's a date, then you will know, its not like he will bite off your head...... Oh he like SlipknoT.... then maybe he will... well that is for you to find out

fantasygirl
I wouldn't exactly ask if it's a date straight out. If he said no then that means u'll probably get embrassed and he would think u like him (unless u really do like, like him). Just give hints about it.

LifeIsKillingMe
what if i ask if he minds me brining some friends? if its a date he'll say i prefer it be just us if its not he'll say sure why not

Myth
Find out who is opening before determining whether the concert is worth it.

Pandemoniac
(to Lifeiskillingme)

Good one, but he might not refuse your suggestion, even if he'd like to go with just you. You know, to be polite and maybe being afraid you won't come along without your friends.
The only real sure shot is asking him about his intentions now, but that can be a bit uncomfortable perhaps.
And by the way, do you know if he will be bringing other friends along? If not, the situation is a bit clearer, goes more the 'date direction' in that case.

LifeIsKillingMe
he didnt mention anyone else going

SlipknoT
hang out then

lucija
if you like slipknot i think it just doesn't matter if it is date or not.. just go and enjoy the concert!!!!

syko freak
i would say its a date but who knows?

LifeIsKillingMe
Originally posted by lucija
if you like slipknot i think it just doesn't matter if it is date or not.. just go and enjoy the concert!!!!

best advice i had so farbunny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.