Goku, Piccolo, Vegeta, vs Spiderman, Batman and punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commando
who do you think will win this fight? i say that Piccolo alone would kill those 3 Marvel comics heroes! Batman only uses robin to fight! and he sucks in a big batle! Goku would burnt the planet down and spiderman sucks in power figth. punisher guns suck against Vegata

so the winners are piccolo goku and vegeta! They are the best!

smile

malkavian
why don't you start a thread
Hulk, Thanos and Darkseid vs Halle Barry, Britney Spears and Maddona
smile

A vs thread is only fun when its hard 2 decide who wins.

Something like Sabretooth vs Wolverine
Silver Surfer vs Superman, . . .
something like that.

And i think you really under estimate Batman.
He is an tactision, so i thinks before he acts.
So i prolly take a bet he finds a way 2 defeat those
DBZ chars smile

Spawnie
OK kiddo whatever u say. Just stop crossing DBZ with marvel or DC. I don't want to write about this anymore, cuz I end up repeating myself.

Lord Ryugen
Look did the person who made this thread ever watch DBZ? Does this person know even that even with their weakest attack they would reduce Spidy, Bats and Pun into seperate atoms. Stop fusing DBZ, Marvel and DC it's pointless

Red Superfly
Hmm, yeah the DBZ characters blow up the planet they are fighting on most of the time as if it doesn't matter.

They will never meet, nor should they. They are totally different.

DBZ is kids stuff for 13 year old Japanimation fanboys to yell "cool he is da powerfol!!!!11111!!1!!1!!!!!".

Actually, no I have chnaged my mind. In fact, it would be a draw.

Why? Easy.

The Punisher uses some of his old FBI contacts to call Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones from the MIB. Will Smith shows up, walks up to Piccolo in his usual cocky demeanor, and shoots him in the head with the Noisy Cricket. "Now that's what I'm talkin about" he says for the 400th time. Tommy Lee Jones AKA Two Face shoots Will Smith after flipping his coin of justice. At this point Batman is hiding behind a rock saying "pretend I'm not here" to Superman.

Piccolo and Batman are down. Spiderman creates a device that simulates moonlight and Superman uses a kryptonian laser to regrow Vegetas and Gokus tails (u said DBZ remember).

Both Goku and Vegeta turn into giant stinkin' monkeys and throw fecal matter at each other. Goku kills Vegeta accidentally by clobbering him too hard over the head with a Wal-Mart.

Elsewhere, Spiderman is making out upside down with Kirsten Dunst.

Batman hops into his Bat jet and chases Goku. Goku grabs Kirsten Dunst and is chased by Batman to the top of the Empire State Building.

Batman circles Goku Oozaru in his bat jet, gets ready to fire and

Red Superfly
WHACK!

Batmans jet brakes hard as he sees THE DRAGONZORD clip Goku round the ear. The familiar tune of the GREEN POWER RANGER playing his flute can be heard as The Dragonzord drills Goku Oozaru in the head with his tail.

Marvel loses, DBZ loses, all hail the GREEN RANGER!

Rasta
Lmfao.

malkavian
Cheers

ALL HAIL GREEN POWER RANGER
http://www.tabletsofdestiny.com/terra/greentr.jpg

Magee
Jobbies

Topher123987
if any of you ever watched DBZ you would know that even some one like hercule would kill any marvel or dc characters easily

Deus_ex_Machina
lol

thats like a fight between a guy without arms and legs vs mike tyson

WindDancer
I don't understand the Dragonball Z universe. What's the point of fighting agains't each other? Since they are all powerful and have no weakness or are invincible, why do they keep on figthing for?

Gregory
Well, there are a lot of evil guys who want to destroy the world/universe because ... well, because they're evil, basically. And then there are the good guys who always stop them because ... well, because they're the good guys. If you think that sounds incredibly shallow, you're right. One of the shows many flaws.

WindDancer
What's the difference between those two, Goku and Vegeta? Are they friends? enemies? Can one destroy the other?

Gregory
The difference between them? Well ... Goku is much nicer than Vegeta. That's probably the most important one.

Their relationship changes over the show. When they first met, they were bitter enemies--Vegeta's servant slaughtered most of Goku's friends, and he intended to destroy Earth. They're not enemies any more, but I'm not sure that I'd call them friends. Vegeta views Goku as a rival, but has admitted that Goku is more powerful than him.

Hypester
actually I thought hercules wasn't even quite on Thanos' level... hard to beat for one hero, but not impossible...

I think you should put Silver Surfer, Beyonder and Oato the Watcher vs three DBZ people, that might be a fight...

Magee
Actualy Vegeta and Goku are freinds at the end of dbz.
Also there are villians mostly because they want the dragon balls which grant wishes, well up until the android saga then u should realy watch it and ull see why they r there.

VENOMfan
Thanos and Superman prime could defeat them easily, but it would be a fight just two "sayins" and a green bean turned to dust with a thought.

malkavian
Many flaws aye
but don't forget that BDZ is from 1982
and thats pretty old for todays standards.
Go watch a movie of 22 years old and you'll find some
Flaws smile

I know that the battle was sometimes WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to long
and brilliant dialoge isn't really there to find.
But i do have much respect for DBZ coz that was the program
that started my Anime addiction.
Yes, those 16 years ago smile

When i was little there was a frech tv-channel who broadcasted all those anime series. Series like DragonBall Z, Kenshire the survivor, Knights of the Zodiak, Sailor Moon, City Hunter, Bioman (Japanese Powerrangers
, the basis of the U.S. Power rangers), ...
So i still love those old shows, coz i grew up with them and they started ma Anime flame smile

I hate when people talk trash about those series. And i do not mean bout the weak plots and stuff. I mean about that DBZ is for Anime Noobs and children. Have respect for the Classics smile

Just ma 2c

VENOMfan
well I do respect the show and its always on every ones mind who is the best fighter in the universe. but Comics and Anime are two differnt areas. dbz did show us over the top fights and insanely powerfull fighters but comparing them to down to earth heros is pointless. and the only ones who could hang with them are almost never thought of to be the adversaries. and these ridiculous comparisons get at me

I mean do we ever see Thanos vs Goku? no we get Goku vs Spiderman.
it would be concievable if it were a vs thread about character depth and not necesarly who would win in a fight.

Commando
superman sucks!!!!!!!!!!! Vegeta would kick his ass with a million spirit bombs!!!!!! thanos would be nothing against Vegata kamehaema energy attack!!!!! no way!!!!! Mavel heroes suck agints dbz!!!!!!!

VENOMfan
sorry but the would get the shit beat out of them. this was already disscused. not ssj4 or hell even 90 would save the two sayins from Thanos alone and Superman Prime would evaporate them. nuff said

dont belive me? read here
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t29477.html

Commando
thats dumb!!!!! vegeta is still more powerful and you guys didnt include Piccolo and Goku in that thread!!!!!! superman is lame he cant be as fast as Vegeta!

VENOMfan
are you high?

Commando
stfu whatever!

VENOMfan
LOL you want ME to stfu!?!

boy you better settle down, Im trying to be civil in the other thread.
So you best simmer down here

malkavian
@ Venomfan
yeah i know what ya mean. those idiotical vs threads are lame
i like vs threads but then you have to discuss why the one wins.
Not just say like "Name wins coz he's cool"

@Commando
Pls hold your "STFU" for you self

If you know the characters you would known that Superman and Goku would never battle. Coz superman would start talking about why he invaded Metropolis. or something like that and then they will realise that they where fighting the wrong people.
I hate it when people just see the fighting power and forget about the personality.

Commando
you told me if i was high! like if i been smoking some indo or somethng thats why i told you to stfu!

Commando
thats why superman sucks!!!!! he so stupid he always takin instead of figthin! when you fight you dont talk you kick ass! Goku can break him apart! thats why superman got his ass kick with domsday! and he died once!

Gregory
Goku dies once. Goku always talks with his enemies. What the hell are you talking about?

And frankly, I can't fathom the mindset that would cause you to think that trying to resolve conflict verbally is bad.

LeAtHerRFace
This is stupid even piccolo would wipe all three out,

FrothByte
goku, vegeta, and piccolo wouldn't stand a chance against thanos... especially with his infinity gauntlet. goku and vegeta might have the power to destroy worlds but thanos has the power to create one.

ScarletSpider
Yeah, wow, this thread is dumb. How about Galactus vs. Goku and his mob of pansies. Galactus eats them all, then takes a giant sh!t and then goes and hangs out with Ego the Living Planet and remember the good old times when Jack Kirby and Stan Lee were fresh on the block and kicking so much ass they were considered a universal threat.

Commando
MY THREAD IS NOT DUMB ****!!!!!!!!!!!!! is was a fight of dragonBall Z VS Marvel!!!!!! they aint supose to talk only fight! and the best fighter wins!!!!!!!! is like we said in the other threat NOONE cant beat any of the Draonball Z!!!!!!!!!!! stay on topic!!!

ScarletSpider
Yeah, Galactus can beat DBZ. I was staying on topic.

Wynndar
man this is a stupid argument...DBZ characters are just insanely powerful for no reason...then they fight ambiguous villains that are all the same on some level...and they always fight just because....no real plot

Wynndar
to DBZ fans...Im going to make a cartoon, where there is a really strong Fraggle...his power will be that he is 20 times stronger than Vegeto...and all he does is go around senselessly beating up the DBZ universe....oh wait...and he gets stronger after every fight like a saiyan...and he can regenerate like a nameckian.

FrothByte
i think im gonna make a new versus thread... something like goku vs. wolverine. the reason? i want to see commando and woverine8888 thrash it out. smile Ei, no offense guys.

wolverine8888
krillin coudl flick those three to death

muffin man
this might as well be goku vs. food it's that easy of a victory

Kontraz
thats not the same green ranger he was talking about...

Cosmic_Beings
This is like saying:

God vs. a speck of dust and an eyeball. It's pretty obvious!

Marvel's characters are far more sophisticated and I like them far more, but the Z Team is extremely overpowered. I mean, if Goku's kid sneezes, earth is gone.

Imperial_Samura
Yes, got agree, hideously unbalanced. The Punisher vs Goku??!!!?? At best it would come down to Brains vs. Brawn, as the DBZ characters are hideously and inexplicably over powered. Still, I think it might be possible for some Marvel/DC characters to take them. Challenge them with Parallax, Dark Phoenix, Thanos/Darkseid or other god like characters.... someone with the power cosmic....

Tron
Ummm, how did this thread revived?no expression

And this is just another reminder of just how dumb a person's gotta be, and just how easy it is for them, to get banned. Fanboyism is not always the best way to go, it shouldn't lead to ignorance and other big words I can't think of right now, but y'all know what I mean.wink

jplatinum
I see these superman jock-riders keep saying superman is so powerful.
They keep being hit in the face with the knowledge and facts from people that know about prime and goku(at the end of gt) and they just don't get it. Goku becomes like a super god at the end of gt.I have seen this with my own eyes and I know his powers.I know superman prime's powers through studying him and facts on him.I know both their abilities, strengths and weaknesses.I know how they would act and think in a major fight.Superman prime has just too many ways to get killed by a fighter such as goku.Goku and supes are both gods, but goku just has more arsenal at his disposal and he knows how to fight way better.They keep talking about smarts. so what if supes is book smart, goku is a strategist and has been street smart since birth. He would decimate superman prime then laugh at him.

muffin man
5 seconds come on super saiyan 4 the only people in the "regular" comic universes.

Paola
eek! someone do it! please! please! laughing

Paola
oh yeah.. closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.