Congress.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trickster
Okay, so this is totally not plagarised in any way or form... wink

I've got a question about American congress.

Logically, if pro is the opposite of con, then does that mean congress is the opposite of progress?

My two cents.

Spooony
you just love to cause controversy t-time....

Lana
Teehee. I love that joke.

justjakk
yes...yes it does...

pro is the meaning of good
con is the meaning of downfall

so congress is the exact opposite of progress

i actually have a talking Ronald Reagan doll that says

Government is not the solution to the problem...government is the problem

Trickster
My grandfather is a priest who thinks that organised religion is a bad idea. Isn't that ironic? (I don't care if it technically isn't)

Spooony
congress is against progress, that is just americas way, now they are so far aead, they decide to go backwards towards worse development.... that makes no sense, well neither does america in general. so roll with it i guess

Trickster
Hey, don't be racist you harsh fella!

MC Mike
Originally posted by Spooony
congress is against progress, that is just americas way, now they are so far aead, they decide to go backwards towards worse development.... that makes no sense, well neither does america in general. so roll with it i guess

Roll with it?

Rebel! wink

Spooony
Originally posted by Trickster
My grandfather is a priest who thinks that organised religion is a bad idea. Isn't that ironic? (I don't care if it technically isn't)

my grandad is a preis too, small world ain;t it

Spooony
Originally posted by Trickster
Hey, don't be racist you harsh fella!

Dont start with me being racist again, I told you i didn;t want the sword because i didn;t like how it looked not because it was from china ... .Grrrr

Trickster
W/e. Don't distract me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.