Mandalorian vs. Echani

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Who would win in one on one combat with no weapons, melle, and everything in a team of five?

Darth Destroyer
The Mandalorians would destroy the Echani with or without weapon's but it would be interesting to see because both put much value on fighting styles and tactics so i think it would be a good fight but the Echani would lose because they use weapons that are inferior to the Mandalorians and they rely to much on being able to anticipate the opponents move where the Mandalorians devise a tactic and execute and if compromised they would adjust much quicker and the Mandalorians have fought and killed jedi a feat not accomplished by many none jedi.

Darth_Glentract
I like your thinking, but weren't the Echani supposed to be the best fighters when in groups.

Darth Destroyer
I thought of that but the Mandalorians would be invisible(due to there armour) and when the Echani let there guard down they would attack just like when you are unarmed in KOTOR.

ArthasKnight
Echani pwn in Melee combat. Maybe if they were using blasters then the Mandalorians would win, but I think the Echani specialize in melee fighting.

Darth_Janus
Mandalorians are good a melee, too. Note the many melee youths training at the camp on Dxun. The Echani have a few things on their side...

In unarmed combat, they definately excel. Hands down. Unarmed combat is an Echani specialty.

Echani are more attuned to reading opponent's movements and have quicker reflexes. Whereas Mandalorians might be heavy brutes, Echani would be light and nimble. A definate advantage.

Echani make better low tech weapons. In fact, they created the technique to make normal blades last against lightsabers in combat.

Echani are very calm and cool in combat. A definate plus.

And now for the Mandalorians...

Mandalorians make some of the best armor available, both light and heavy. This armor is easily upgradded, making for excellent defense.

Mandalorians are tall and strong. In close combat, they might be able to overpower Echani, perhaps not.

Mandalorians make the only shields that protect from physical melee damage. Nice thing to have. Along with the armor, they could be basically immune to Echani low tech attacks for awhile.

Mandalorians are not warriors so much as they are soldiers. When it comes to tactics and battle, they excel. Think of them as the Wehrmacht of the Old Republic era in many ways. Mandalorians also make themselves known tackling larger and more dangerous prey on their own, and are accomplished scouts. Depending on the battlefield, this could tip things heavily in their favor.

Mandalorians make the most ruthless and evil of energy weapons, from assault blaster rifles to disrupter rifles, all upgradeable and all able to be upgraded with Mandalorian parts, which are ruthless in turn.

Having said all this, I'd say the Mandalorians would win most battles. Unarmed without the benefit of their armor and shields, the Mandalorians might lose.

Julie
echani if there aren't weapons...mandalorians otherwise

Darth_Janus
Bump

Fishy
Without armor and weapons the Echani could win otherwise the Mandelorians win easily i might add.

How much damage will a fist do against heavy armor?

Julie
not too much and the poor hand would hurt

yettoh
echani arts are dangerous without weapons and armour mandos woul get slowly puched back but with armor and wepons echani would lose

((The_Anomaly))
What Janus said.

Blue_Hefner
Mandalorians=Heavyeight
Echani=lightweight

You tell me who wins.

Quinlan_Vos
Edited by myself

Eugene14520
Echani has crap weaponry lol.
It's like trying to fight a polar bear with a pea shooter.
The polar bear is only the mandalores without weapons.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Eugene14520
Echani has crap weaponry lol.
It's like trying to fight a polar bear with a pea shooter.
The polar bear is only the mandalores without weapons.

huh

yettoh
i have to go with what janus said proboly what would happen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.