make a Dragonball Z forum!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commando
hey does everybody agree with me? I think we should have a dragonball Z forum! pretty cool because alot of us like Dragonball Z so please make it!

BarmyBrummie
Its fine in the anime section smile i dun like it anyway

yerssot
I'm not sure if I ever saw a full episode, honestly messed *gets hit by lara*

but I think for the time being it suits the anime forum smile

Fire
true

Fitch
I...third that smile

Vampiree
erm ^ditto to all.

SpikeSpiegel
There is a post in the anime forum, everything about it can be discussed there. There wouldn't be enough interest for a whole forum about it.

JKozzy
No thanks. no expression

§pearhead
howz about...eek! no!

Commando
hey that sucks big balls! just because you guys dont want it! i still think we SHOULT HAVE ONE!

Darth Revan
Let's face it... You're the only one here who wants one

If there gets to be an enormous number of DBZ threads in the Anime forum, Raz might consider it.

SpikeSpiegel
And even then it's unlikely as they'll most likely all be merged into one thread.

Oh, and Commando it's not just that we don't want one but because there wouldn't be enough interest for one. Anything you want to talk about about DBZ can be talked about here : http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t20789.html

yerssot
as I have said to multiple other people who wanted a new forum, commando: your vote and ours too mean exactly nothing
we don't want one, you say... Raz (the admin) doesn't get influenced by that
you want one, Raz doesn't get influenced by you either.

It's his decision, the only thing you can do and that you have done with this thread is to bring it to his attention that there is a DBZ fan here

Fitch
yup...no need to get angry over this.It's just I don't consider it big enough to have it's own board, that's all.Hope you'll find more fans and then forward it to Raz.

Dexx
this is silly.....it fits perfectly into the anime section....
what next..a sailor moon forum? erm

JKozzy
Ooh! An Evangelion forum! A Gundam Wing forum! A Final Fantasy forum! A Zone of the Enders forum! A Kenshin forum! Will the fun never end? eek!

yerssot
yes, right here.. until raz says what he thinks of it

Raz
TV/Anime forum is fine for DBZ for now.

burlyman
Its become the fashion to ask for a forum for every little thing messed

yerssot
and it's even more fashion to point out it won't happen

§pearhead
That's why we're all so cool cool stick out tongue

Storm
*sulks*
Philosophy isn' t a little thing sad

yerssot
oh great, burly got her in sulking mode again

Kitoky
DBZ forum?

Guys this is a Movie Forum not an anime forum nor a DBZ forum.

Commando
change the anime to the DBZ forum. maybe close another forum and then open a dbz forum. It shoult work.

§pearhead
What the f**k? What? Why close all anime and make it just one? Just post anything regarding DBZ in anime. Or TV discussion. It's not too too terribly important.

There's just not enough interest in a separate forum. If you wanna talk about DBZ go elsewhere.

yerssot
but stay on KMC of course wink

Dvae
i've got a solution!

make a dbz thread?

VilleValo462
yes
thats a good idea

Commando
i made a tread in the anime forum and alot of people reply so that means thats there alot of fans. Make the forum rock

JKozzy
Good job, that's a thread, people reply to that. I'm sure an overwhelming majority of the members of KMC, and the admins and mods do not find it necessary for a Dragon Ball forum. So, no.

Mr. Bacon
woohoo how many fans 3? 4?

Commando
soooo?????? if we another thread other peolpe will reply!!!!!!! So make mightas well make the fourm!!!!!!!! is not that hard. I think.

Mr. Bacon
good luck

JKozzy
Aside from being one of the most incoherent sentences I've seen in a long time, it's also not true. Deal with it. If you want a forum for that, find another site, because it's obvously not happening anyime soon.

Commando
why are you giving me a hard time?????

JKozzy
I could ask the same question; what makes you think that just registering and coming onto here, and demanding for a forum is going to do? Just settle for the Anime discussion. You don't see me whining for a Final Fantasy forum. Sure, I love FF but I know where its place is on KMC, you obviously don't.

Dvae
rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Commando
Iam only makin a request. thats all.

JKozzy
I was pretty proud of myself, too happy

Kitoky
You go JKozzy!

Again this is a MOVIE FORUM!

Not a general DRAGONBALLZ/Anime forum.

Some animes are movies, that's how anime is on his forum.

lil' b had a hard time getting the artwork forum to be up please don't ruin it for her. sad

Commando
like i was sayin is only a request.

Commando
raz this only a request. if you say NO i wont ask again. smile

yerssot
Commando; this is what Raz said on the first page:

so, he already said no
sorry 'boot that, give it time wink

Dvae
"make a Dragonball Z forum!" sounds more like an order, what with the exclamation mark and such smile

yerssot
dvae, that's nitpicking ... and that's my job stick out tongue

JKozzy
laughing out loud Yes, yes...

yerssot
oh well, the threadmaker left the forum cause he didn't got what he wanted ... this one can get closed than big grin

JKozzy
Yes, I second the motion yes

yerssot
but it's still open sad

Kitoky
so we can make more fun of him before it's closed. big grin

yerssot
no, that's not nice

JKozzy
So? roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
it depends, if you're a mod, you can

Broly
I Have a DragonBall Z Forum, Link is in My Sig.

yerssot
spamming is not allowed

WindDancer
The link in the sig hasn't been removed. confused

yerssot
slow service wink

WindDancer
Is it slow just because is the weekend? stick out tongue

yerssot
no, cause some don't work stick out tongue

Megafish
i agree and i will be your managre and you will hafto tell people cheats for budokai2 on ps2

Flying Orange
Link still not gone but he is banned stick out tongue

Flying Orange
No.... there will be no Dragon Ball forum. I think it's high time this is closed... but that's just me.

SpikeSpiegel
I concer (sp)

Flying Orange
Concur? smile

ABE LINCOLN
Yes, I do concur smile

SO CLOSE IT mad stick out tongue

SpikeSpiegel
At least you knew what I meant stick out tongue

WindDancer
There is now an Official Dragonball Z thread in the anime forum:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=296821&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

Flying Orange
Thank you, WindDancer big grin

And with that, I believe this thread has withheld its closing long enough smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.