Thor vs. Juggernaut/Abomination/Sandman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos the Lord
Who wins?

Sentry
WTF! Thor gets his A$$ beat here. Juggs alone would give Thor the fight of his life, and you add in Abomination and Sandman.

thorisawsome
thor= god he would totally win

leonidas
i'm not so sure he gets his ass beat, sentry. some magic lightning and god florce would certainly stop sandy and abomination. thor has whooped sandy in the past. not sure if he's fought abomination, but, tough as abom is, i don't think he could withstand the lightning/godforce.

course, that would leave juggs, whom thor has never really beaten, though he did show he is CAPABLE of it by having his hammer negate juggs force field. without a mortal identity, thor SHOULD be able to beat juggs the same way he almost beat him in that issue of thor. i THINK thor proved to be the SLIGHTLY stronger of the two, and certainly the better fighter.

still, god or no, all 3 would be tough for thor.

Cosmic Cube
Juggernaut gives Thor hell. Abom and Sandman are non-factors. If he can somehow negate Juggernaut's magic, he can beat Juggy physically. If not, nothing short of throwing Juggy into space or tossing him into another dimension will stop him. Maybe the Odinforce will work. Thor never tried that.

long pig
Are you sure he never used the Odin force? I kinda remember Thor using it against Jugs while jugs was moving forward, and it stopped him.

Didn't hurt him, but it stopped his forward momentum.
Could be wrong though.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by long pig
Are you sure he never used the Odin force? I kinda remember Thor using it against Jugs while jugs was moving forward, and it stopped him.

Didn't hurt him, but it stopped his forward momentum.
Could be wrong though.

He used the Godly Essence Blast. Not the Odinforce. There's a big difference.

Mider
Its not King Thor He would so get His ass kicked.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mider
Its not King Thor He would so get His ass kicked.

Normal Thor can use the Odinforce too.

Hulk Power
Juggernaut would beat Thor's ass alone. Forget about Abomination and Sand Man.

DigiMark007
This should say it all. Thor might negate Juggs' magic for a little while, but eventually he's screwed.

long pig
When Thor did negate Jug's power, it didn't last long, and it was under some insane circumstances. It's doubtful he could do it again.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by long pig
When Thor did negate Jug's power, it didn't last long, and it was under some insane circumstances. It's doubtful he could do it again.

Only reason it didn't last was the 60 second limitation. He ended up throwing Juggernaut into space.

kgkg
everybody using my scans , I have that shit and it’s a copyright of kg sad

as for this battle Thor can't handle all of them

long pig
Everyone should pay kgkg a nickle a scan.
I'm his manager, so i get 10%.

DigiMark007
Hehe...I'll write you guys into my will

Sorry kg, but it was worth posting to make my point. And if we're being technical, it's property of Marvel...

-DM

kgkg
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hehe...I'll write you guys into my will

Sorry kg, but it was worth posting to make my point. And if we're being technical, it's property of Marvel...

-DM
Am just joking Digi big grin

K3VIL
Sandman
He's going down thanks to the heat created from lightning bolts, that will change him into glassh which Thor will slam into pieces.

Abomination
He's going down, Thor can school him, he's over him in any sector, and Abom's strenght and powers increase too slow for him to face Thor as equal opponent

Juggernaut after sawing his former commrades going down Juggy will just be more self confident, once more he saw he's the only one able to withstand with the puny guy with blond hair and proceed into being outsmarted and teleported somewhere again

Sentry
If they all jump on Thor's a$$ at the same time, Thor is screwed. Sandman isn't much of a problem, as soon as it starts raining, Sandman is screwed. Abomination and Juggs beat the crap out of Thor. Thor one on one can take the other two, but Juggs? Not easily. Maybe not even at all. Throw in the other two, this turns into a mob job. This is not a one on one battle. I fail to see how Thor wins this. If he went Warrior Madness, it would be possible, but normal Thor? King Thor maybe, but normal Thor? No way.

who?-kid
Originally posted by K3VIL
Sandman
He's going down thanks to the heat created from lightning bolts, that will change him into glassh which Thor will slam into pieces.

Abomination
He's going down, Thor can school him, he's over him in any sector, and Abom's strenght and powers increase too slow for him to face Thor as equal opponent

Juggernaut after sawing his former commrades going down Juggy will just be more self confident, once more he saw he's the only one able to withstand with the puny guy with blond hair and proceed into being outsmarted and teleported somewhere again
Hm...

It's a possible scenario, but only when the three don't attack Thor at the same time. If they attack him at all the same time however, Thor is dead.

(And I really really really like Thor, but three powerhouses is way too much for him).

K3VIL
Abomination starts out at 200 Tons, Thor alone can lift million tons, he can knock out Abom.

dvampire
Originally posted by thorisawsome
thor= god he would totally win

Thors dies badly. sad I think he can take them one on one though.

dvampire
Originally posted by K3VIL
Sandman

Abomination

Hulk always give Thor a good fight, so I'm sure Abomination will aswell. smile

K3VIL
Originally posted by dvampire
Hulk always give Thor a good fight, so I'm sure Abomination will aswell. smile

Hulk=Madder becomes stronger and tougher
Abomination=A high level of base strenght which very slowly increase if he's fearing he can die.
Thor can K.O. him with ease, he has fought guys stronger than Abom and take them out without troubles.

True Sinister
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Juggernaut would beat Thor's ass alone. Forget about Abomination and Sand Man. Thor's OWNED juggs ass in the past. the other 2 are far out of the league of thor it will be as if they werent there

dvampire
Juggs alone was enough for Thor, but adding Abomination and Sand Man is overkill.

Cosmic Cube
Thor could just throw Jugg's through a dimensional warp, or into space, then deal with the other two. That, or the Odinforce.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.