Notice Board

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

phoenix chii
i was thinking how much fun it would be to have a notice board..........you could just simple stick a note up inside of sending all those pms..........

i slayed buffy
good idea!

Shoukan
PMs are PERSONAL MESSAGES...so why post something on herestick out tongue

i slayed buffy
CHARZ'S FAV QUOTES!!!
AlwaYS LiV LiFe 2 Da FuLLeSt, No MaTTer whAT!!!
-->To ThE wOurld uR 1 pErSon bUt 2 1peRsoN yOur thE WorLd.

Scotty
chickens good, especially with chips,

i like to keep you people informed

Shoukan
this seems like the random comment thread

Fallen Jedi
yeah, it kinda does, doesn't it?

phoenix chii
oh yeah like im gonna send out 50 pms.............when i can just post it in here lol..........think of my fingers

phoenix chii
well it wasnt meant to be...........i just thought it would be good to have a NOTICE board.........we already have a random quote thread!!!

Shoukan
yeah well...u can post what u like...this is the off topic forum so basically anything goeswink

Shoukan
on some level of coursestick out tongue

phoenix chii
well for all you girls out there.................HOlden the guy with the black and white sig with a girl either side of it............is officail taken..............and that girl is moi................so get your dirty little mits offa him!!!!!!!!!!! thank you

leatherface12
O...k... http://www.world-of-smilies.de/html/images/smilies/computer/comp12.gif

dragonpisces272
2,000 frowns = one wrinkle big grin

pixie1
NOTE TO SELF:clean the kitchin flaw

dragonpisces272
Never touch a dog when eating his food blink

phoenix chii
I have a big confession to all my friends.............I have to leave kmc in april for around 4-6 weeks as i have to go into hospital..........I will be back stronger and fitter than ever before...............And the time away from this place will be tough..............I have made so many friends and leaving you all will be hard...........So guys chin up............no tears and i will see yah all soon............

*Georgina_A*
Casey...I'm going to miss you SO much cry

That's way too long...but I know it can't be helped...I just want you to know I'm here for you whenever you need me and I wish you the best of luck with what you need to do in your time away from kmc. We're all going to miss you...I know i will sad

Korri
hun we will miss you extremely much sad *hugs* and best of luck with your operation!

phoenix chii
thanks guys.............some ppl i know need a huge hug for being with me........and understanding how serious this is

Korri
cry omg

Linkalicious
Chii-berz, i wish you the best of luck. I'm going to miss you a lot, and i hope that everything goes smoothly. 4-6 weeks is ENTIRELY too long, but i understand the situation. take care and be strong! *hugs*

Korri
sad

phoenix chii
awwww. guys.............i was gonna ask if the docs could mend my broken heart while they were doing the surgery.............but i think it might be mended............i have a special person mending it and i know he finds this situation hard.............but babe its life

Korri
aww WE LOVE YOU

phoenix chii
thanks guys for thoses kinds words..................and i will be back..............hope they just need to repair my heart valve and not replace it

Dregh
Dregh's Comment:
Do drugs kids, they will turn you into a strong man someday.

burlyman
I LOVE THIS THREAD big grin

holdenhsvgtsr
yeah i know it is but it keeps feelin like im gonna lose you and i dont wanna cry

phoenix chii
you will never lose me.............its a simple op thats all............how hard is open heart surgery

dragonpisces272
all these people are leaving sad
gud luck phoenix chii!!!!!

holdenhsvgtsr
shes not leaving she'll be back........i hope

phoenix chii
i wil be back lol im just leaving for a bit

dragonpisces272
but...but...we'll miss you cry

$¥®€Ñ
hug

No words, just cuddles...........

hug

phoenix chii
hahah i will miss you all too...........some ppl more than others............everday we take time to talk to each other and 6 weeeks is gonna be pretty long without them

lil bitchiness
Have another forum you mean? What the f**k?

that will turn into the OTF 3 would it not erm

phoenix chii
no i meant use this for a notice board like i have...............it would save all those goodbye threads

glenn
Miss ya too. Have you seen i put you on my sig

phoenix chii
yes i did its very sweet of you

$¥®€Ñ
Ya thumb up

Make a stickied Notice Board, so that members can say what they need to say once, and still tell all the people they need to, what is going on........

Is that what you mean Phoe??

$¥®€Ñ
Saves sending out 15 PMz, like I did when I was first employing for the Gent's Club, I could have done with a place to write "Auditions" so that all could see it, rather than re-sending the same f.ucking thing....... monotonous if nothing else yes

phoenix chii
yeah kinda i guess

glenn
hi spookey

phoenix chii
hey glenn............today i feel abit better...............i have loads of pms asking to make sigs...............and i told them noooooo!!!! im way to tired to do that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.