No insperation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SeptemberRain
This toatlly sucks. I havent had an goo insperation, for my lyrics and guitar lately. Last song I wrote was like 2 months ago. and im getting abit frustrated at not being able to write new songs. man, i hate it

For all those musicians out there; has this ever happened to you?

Morning_Glory
sorry no expression

SeptemberRain
yeah, it really blows. Its always been easy for me to write good music, but not latley

Morning_Glory
sorry sad

SeptemberRain
ae you a musician MG?

bordom
that must suck sad

Ou Be Low hoo
Is 'an goo insperation'(sic) that thing about how rain becomes all flolloppy when it's towel dried?

Morning_Glory
you are so weird^

SeptemberRain
yeah, i totally agree MG, that kid is wierd.

MC Mike
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
Is 'an goo insperation'(sic) that thing about how rain becomes all flolloppy when it's towel dried?

Yea, that's it.

Alpha Centauri
I get writers block alot.

-AC

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by SeptemberRain
yeah, i totally agree MG, that kid is wierd.

Don't bite the messenger who feeds the playa...You said it first, ya weirdo...

Oh, and I'm old enough to be your great-grandmother, so cut the 'kid' talk, bucko.

loserib
life is insperation for my lyrics its ****ed enough to right songs about it at least

ChickinMeat
yeah man, i get block when im trying to write basslines sometimes. its annoying.

I also have an inferiority complex, so i think everything i do is crap anyway, so as far as im concerned i never do anything good! stick out tongue

Deathblow
Do a cover. It's fun, you can totally **** up a classic and thinking up ways to put a personal twist on an existing song is guranteed to get the creative juices flowing again yes

ChickinMeat
yeah thats always a good one! ^^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.