star trek sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
I think that star trek sucks and everyone who feels the same should be inclined to say so.

Darth_Glentract
well thanks for your support

SnakeEyes
I like it... just not as much as Star Wars...

Darth_Glentract
blasphemy

BadKitty
voyager is awesome...sorry,but have you seen jerry ryan? *meow!*

Wendigo
STAR TREKS GAY thumb down

mardook
Not as Gay as Star Wars, Jedi with phallic shaped weapons. Ooh... They both suck now anyway.

Red Superfly
Originally posted by mardook
Not as Gay as Star Wars, Jedi with phallic shaped weapons. Ooh... They both suck now anyway.

Hrm, what shape would you like a sword to be?

Man, everything's phallic these days. Swords, guitars, bananas, pens. Some people are obsessed.

mardook
Well I stand by what I said... your signature image being my evidence. :P

WindDancer
I'll take ANY Star Trek film or tv show over SW Episode II any day of the week. thumb down

pr1983
Originally posted by WindDancer
I'll take ANY Star Trek film or tv show over SW Episode II any day of the week. thumb down

ditto...

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Wendigo

that would be a correct statement if you were talking about the next generation.You hit the nail on the head on that one but that would be false if you were talking about the orginal awesome 60's show. smile

jedi2187
They should have stopped making ST movies around ST 6, and stop airing TNG around season 5.... and no movies for them!
Generations didn't need a script doctor, it needed a complete overhaul. The entire cast did the voices to the video game 'A Final Unity' and they all agreed that the storyline was much better than Generations.

pr1983
Originally posted by jedi2187
They should have stopped making ST movies around ST 6, and stop airing TNG around season 5.... and no movies for them!
Generations didn't need a script doctor, it needed a complete overhaul. The entire cast did the voices to the video game 'A Final Unity' and they all agreed that the storyline was much better than Generations.

what about first contact?

Wendigo
Originally posted by pr1983
what about first contact?

confused What about first contact?

Fokker001
First contact was pretty good. Getting turned on by the borg chick gave me alot of issues I didnt want though. Its just like star wars, the old stuff was good. With little exception the new stuff sucked. But trek did have kirk! Hard drinking, hard fighting, and busy scratching notches in his headboard.

b-dan
it does i was only happy with nemisis

eleveninches
I liked DS9 and even TNG and some of the movies are okay.
I loved DS9

But I dont like:
The Original Series
Enterprise
Some of the movies

ZephroCarnelian
I pretty much like all of the movies and series.

The Original Series stands out as the best though. Really cheesy now, when u look back at some of the acting n scripting. But classic all the same.

The Next Generation didn't quite have the characters for it. They weren't as 'iconic' if u no what I mean?

Jean-Luc Picard, William T Riker, Lt Data, Worf etc

or

James T Kirk, Spock, Sulu, Scotty, Chekov....

Even the names sound cooler lol! big grin

Darth Plagueis
Star Trek has also been around for just at 40 years! That's a lot of longevity! 5 (!) TV series, 10 (!) movies and easily 10 times the amount of printed work of Star Wars, allows something for everybody (as evidenced by comments above), and speaks for it's own poularity.
That having been said, it IS probably time for Trek to take a rest until some fresh talent can breathe new life into it........
And Star Wars episode 3 will probably be the best movie of all time.

pr1983
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
Star Trek has also been around for just at 40 years! That's a lot of longevity! 5 (!) TV series, 10 (!) movies and easily 10 times the amount of printed work of Star Wars, allows something for everybody (as evidenced by comments above), and speaks for it's own poularity.
That having been said, it IS probably time for Trek to take a rest until some fresh talent can breathe new life into it........
And Star Wars episode 3 will probably be the best movie of all time.

not including the original trilogy...

big gay kirk
Guess the episode....

Kirk and some others beam down to a planet with a problem... two guys in red jumpers get killed... Kirk chats up a girl, then slaps her about a bit for no adequately explained reason... Spock solves the problem, but not before Kirk has to strip off and fight some big bloke.... Scotty fixes the engine, and Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuru opens a frequency... then they all beam up and go somewhere else.....

big gay kirk
That's right.... its all of them!!!

shaber
spam sucks

Wendigo
Only nerds like star trek

IceWithin

what Star Wars kicks ass... plus ure post doesnt make any sense ure stupid u might as well say
"Stupid cops with little guns. Ooh..." erm

as much as I'd LOVE to prove u wrong, Ive never seen star trek messed

IceWithin
Only nerds like star trek

so why don't you watch it? confused

Wendigo
LAME

mardook
Originally posted by IceWithin
what Star Wars kicks ass... plus ure post doesnt make any sense ure stupid u might as well say

Kicks ass?! Maybe you meant it plays with ass. I maybe stupid but at least I know how to spell properly. smile

Wendigo
I dont like star trek but I agree with mardook cause I dont like ice within

IceWithin

Kicks ass?! Maybe you meant it plays with ass. I maybe stupid but at least I know how to spell properly. smile

gettin defensive, eh?
btw insulting my spelling? u really hurt me roll eyes (sarcastic)

I dont like star trek but I agree with mardook cause I dont like ice within

dont worry he didnt say anything star trek related, so u could just say "I agree with Mardook cause I don't like IceWithin" smile

and agreeing with him you're calling him stupid erm

shaber
This is below the level of a deleted thread (hint for mods)

BadKitty
Only nerds like star trek I'm the hottest nerd in the world then...I'm the ubber dork.

King Burger
No one can really hate all of Star Trek, with it's many episodes
and characters.

You have to atleast like one episode?!

mardook
Originally posted by King Burger
and characters.

Unless you're a Star Wars fanatic, and then there's really no option other than mandatory hatred of all Trek. Oh and IceWithin I never said I hated you, I just don't care what you have to say. Just spell it properly otherwise people will think you're stupid. smile

Wolfie
I never cared for Star Trek.

IceWithin
Originally posted by King Burger
and characters.

Unless you're a Star Wars fanatic, and then there's really no option other than mandatory hatred of all Trek. Oh and IceWithin I never said I hated you, I just don't care what you have to say. Just spell it properly otherwise people will think you're stupid. smile

Ive been here for one year, I think I know better than u what ppl think of me, thank you

Wendigo
Originally posted by shaber
This is below the level of a deleted thread (hint for mods)

Your not A mod U will never be A mod (at least in killermovies)I like 2 call people like U tryhard mod's Oh and Backfire is King of the mods!

pr1983
Your not A mod U will never be A mod (at least in killermovies)I like 2 call people like U tryhard mod's Oh and Backfire is King of the mods!

ok... this thread is off topic and needs to be closed...

IceWithin

what the hell do u know about ANYTHING!! Uve been here for less than a year... and all u do is insult ppl

Wendigo
what the hell do u know about ANYTHING!! Uve been here for less than a year... and all u do is insult ppl

I actually used 2 be A mod on another site. sad but it went 2 shit mad

pr1983
I actually used 2 be A mod on another site. sad but it went 2 shit mad

wow... what kind of site? humour us...

Capt_Fantastic
Ive been here for one year, I think I know better than u what ppl think of me, thank you

Well, Ice, I think you rock.

And I think this thread has to be in the top ten most mature threads EVER!

That being said, I will participate in it.

Star Wars and Star Trek are two totally different types of franchise. Star Trek is Science Fiction. Star Wars is Science Fantasy. There is a huge difference. Star Trek is based on technology and Star Wars is based on mythology and history. Both deal with social issues

As for how much material one has versus the other, quantity does not equal quality. Now, I have been and always will be a huge Star Wars fan. It is one of my lifelong hobbies and intrests. However, I have always like Star Trek. I love the original series and a lot of the Next Generation. However, if you pay close attention to the original series and the Next Generation, you can actually see where they took an episode of the original series and switched a few things around and wrote an episode for the Next Generation.

I like both Star Wars and Star Trek, but for completely different reasons. While both have strong characters, Star Wars is better. But, that's just my opinion. I don't have to like one at the expense of the other, since they aren't even in the same league.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.