Away on whispering Walrus'...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ou Be Low hoo
Became of time and it was then that I of mighty force reached and prowered. In the truth of it, much as is was now, the life of my road before me stretched forth and across as all but the widest rainbow. Colours of light and shades so pale, it looked not unlike all that was once before the fall of this, then, thigh.

Across the padded river did I ever troll my logged legs, so heavy beneath the umber of all that was before. On shoulders, taught and toothed by others, was I alone in my reverie whilst all around I strode. Becoming what was hence never seen again, did I strike first like the shadow of a branch at the call of the moon. Time to sleep, to dream, to remember Shakespeare and the cause of the calamity. Did I follow such a road that was hidden by others? "Perhaps, yes, maybe", a wiser man than I would say, but answering it proved to be less evident.

Then, while time strolled, I found at once my legs were on the run! "Halt!", said I, in mocking encouragement, but alas their time was NOW and I merely straddled the rock and watched the moonlight shiver in the cold, dark sky as I waited for them to return with their friend, The Sun.

Captain REX
Wow! eek!

We certainly have a writer on our hands, if it's all you're own work. yes

Ou Be Low hoo
The words mainly come from The English Language, but the ideas, structure and lickability are all mine.

Ou Be Low hoo
Oh, by the way-out...It's the initial part of something greater...

Captain REX
Hah, I wish to see more then, Mr. Ou Be.

Ou Be Low hoo
In time, but alas I presently have only a little/none.

Ou Be Low hoo
In morning time, of light and sun, became myself once more and then. With rested ways and lightness of foot, I rose like a flower in Spring's first bloom and greeted the day of yesterday's child. It was at once anew and all familiar, but like the passage of time through an hour-glass' sand, it began it's journey of progression...

My time, being forever bound to that which is not mine, expanded and stretched like the horizon before me. The final tail of the dog's elbow was there before me, whilst at the same time teasing forever behind me. Why to tease and taunt? Have I, in my travelled ways, never paid homage to thee? Of course, this would be inopportune to whine, but forever does it feel like a trick less cooked.

At the thought of my famishment, I regarded my wares and rewarded myself with the nectar of fleshy pears. An ample appetiser, but body - being strong - demanded greater substance for the trek ahead. With my eyes of sight and my ears of sound, I looked, heared and watched for food to be found. There, in the twinkle of my ear and the whisp of my eye, spotted I a flavoursome meal, to be boiled, roasted or broiled. Was rabbit before, but now, a good meal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.