Least Favorite Boardmember

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batarangs Blade
Okay, well, of these choices, anyway.

SnakeEyes
I am really not sure, they are both pretty annoying...

LanİeWindu™
Say hello to having a closed thread.

HELLO

punkkaveman

Lana
Hi, closed thread! Nice to meet you!

SnakeEyes

LanİeWindu™
Actually no I don't

Lana
I'll just say this much -- AC is one of my good friends on here. And it's a damn good thing that I'm exhausted as I am fiercely loyal to my friends and don't tolerate people putting them down in any manner.

punkkaveman
slipknot is cool ppl

King Burger
I like SlipknoT.

He's likable and funny.

DEFCON One
I really do not like Alpha Centauri. I mean, he goes to the Music Forum a lot and just insults others' interests. He is an annoying lonely man that can't get chicks.

Captain REX
Yes, I can lynch this person again!

Slippy is tight, even if he's not my type of company, and AC has strong opinions.

And I suggest you all shut your traps before you say something stupid and get on the ban list, like Batarangs Blade here. wink

SnakeEyes
I was just being sarcastic Mr. Rex, but Batarang's Blade stuck it to the system...

JLred
This thing is prejudice!!!!
I dont know if thats the right word to use...
Well you should have put like an other option...

SnakeEyes
It doesn't really matter, considering it is going to get closed soon...

Captain REX
No worries, Batarangs is the target. http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/blackeye/double0smile.gif

Lana
Originally posted by DEFCON One
I really do not like Alpha Centauri. I mean, he goes to the Music Forum a lot and just insults others' interests. He is an annoying lonely man that can't get chicks.

Pfft, you don't know a damn thing.

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I was just being sarcastic Mr. Rex, but Batarang's Blade stuck it to the system...

Oh yes. "stuck it to the system." Which is why this'll be closed as soon as a global mod gets on, and Batarangs Blade will likely get a warning for member bashing....yeah, that's sticking it to the system roll eyes (sarcastic)

Batarangs Blade
Originally posted by Lana
Pfft, you don't know a damn thing.

Oh yes. "stuck it to the system." Which is why this'll be closed as soon as a global mod gets on, and Batarangs Blade will likely get a warning for member bashing....yeah, that's sticking it to the system roll eyes (sarcastic)

So, what, Lana? You and Alpha have a thing going on, if you know what I mean, baby? Wow, Centauri must have extremely low standards.

And JLRed.... This thread doesn't NEED another option.

punkkaveman... ... You just suck.

I AM BATMAN!

Batman has struck again. *flicks cape overself, and dissapears into the darkness*

punkkaveman
WHAT! you dont know me Batarangs Blade! I was just stickin up for slipknot....i was gonna stick for your nonconformist ways but F*CK YOU! mad

Lana
Originally posted by Batarangs Blade
So, what, Lana? You and Alpha have a thing going on, if you know what I mean, baby? Wow, Centauri must have extremely low standards.

I AM BATMAN!

Batman has struck again. *flicks cape overself, and dissapears into the darkness*

No, AC and I don't have a 'thing' going on. I am very happily taken, for your information. I'm allowed to be friends with a male without having something going on with them. So just go back to whatever hole you've crawled out of and quit your damn member bashing.

JLred
Has anyone told a mod. about this yet?

Lana
Soon as a global gets on, this'll get closed.

Mist
what an ass.

Mist
why isnt HE up on that list?

Myth
Posts before getting closed. eek!

Batarangs Blade
Okay, look Lana. You're getting kinda defensive. You got something going on the side, that you need to hide? I'm a poet, and I don't even know it. I make a rhyme every single I don't like SlipknoT.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, is there? He has bashed me and my opinions before. What, am I not allowed to bash him back?

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought this was AMERICA. Or at least, not some Communist website. >=/

Besides. Even if this isn't America, it's still a forum. Examine the word "Forum." We have free speech here, it's supposed to be for the exchangement of ideas and opinions; I should be allowed to say who I do and don't like, and no one should have the power or ability to tell me I can't.

JLred

I AM BATMAN!

Hey I think if there's gonna be a thread like this it should have a other option...

Lana
Okay, look Lana. You're getting kinda defensive. You got something going on the side, that you need to hide? I'm a poet, and I don't even know it. I make a rhyme every single I don't like SlipknoT.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, is there? He has bashed me and my opinions before. What, am I not allowed to bash him back?

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought this was AMERICA. Or at least, not some Communist website. >=/

Besides. Even if this isn't America, it's still a forum. Examine the word "Forum." We have free speech here, it's supposed to be for the exchangement of ideas and opinions; I should be allowed to say who I do and don't like, and no one should have the power or ability to tell me I can't.

Creating threads asking "who do you dislike" and naming board members is considered bashing. And this is not America, you may live there, but this is an international board.

No, I do not have something going on on the side that I'm trying to keep a secret, what the **** kind of girl do you think I am?! Of course I'm getting defensive, I stick up for my friend and you accuse me of having a fling with him!

You can dislike them all you want. But starting threads like this is not allowed because they always cause trouble.

SnakeEyes
no...

Myth
B. Blade - Word of advise. Stop using the "freedom of speech" as your defense. This forum had rules and you broke them, that simple. If you don't want banned, the best action would be to appologize and follow the rules. I believe you should be given another chance, but you need to follow the rules and that includes no longer saying that you dislike AC or Slipknot.

JLred
SHes right...becasue shes cool...

NicktheBassist
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! this is quite posibly the most entertaining thread i have seen in a long while. keep the fighting coming! MMOOWWAHAHAHA, DANCE MY PRETTYS, DANCE!!! evil face

JLred
God...your sig. is cool....

BackFire
closed for obvious reasons.

Oh BTW, my least favorite member of this site is *** ****

HAH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.