I Hate....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkkaveman
I hate when my goddamned girlfriend says....we need to put things on hold. AHHHHHHHHHH......i just wanna cry. DAMN YOU LOVE. mad

punkkaveman
giljotiini

LanİeWindu™
Kick her in the chins.

punkkaveman
I can't I LOVE HER....

LanİeWindu™
Call it a Love Kick then.

punkkaveman
just talked to your aunt not to long ago. She cool people. But its kinda sad that you would get her to say what you had to say. I gave you numerous chances to end shit the right way but you just passed them up....I can't beleve I fell for someone who didn't feel the same way for me. I loved you S**** but like I say everythings good. This break up was made easier because of your immaturity. I thought you loved me and shit and then you go and do shit like this. I see how shit be in the world of S***** W*******. I just wanna say that I never cheated on you. I never lied to you. I never did anything to hurt you and if I did any of those things I apolgize as a man. But like I said I want you to be happy and if you wasn't happy with me I'm happy this happend. And if you wanna get back with that Cheatin Pu**y Ass Ni**a Red shoot. If you happy being lied 2 then take him back. But I just want the truth. That and your love is all I ever asked you for. We could have been more but you let shit get 2 u. Hit me back with a response or call me or something....I just wanna know whats really good.

Have A Good Life
Khaliq

p.s. If you want we can continue to talk as friends. I know I said that is would be strange but for you I will make shit work(like you could have done for me).

****This is one of the emails i sent her.....this was a fixed problem but.....i just want you all to feel my pain. sry about the language.

s|m
man.... that sucks sad

punkkaveman
hell yeah that sucks!

bordom
wow that's some deep shit there... sad

punkkaveman
well luckly its solved so....

lucija
I absolutely agree: DAMN YOU LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

punkkaveman
see i am startin to feel better

bordom
lol

punkkaveman
lol

BakaXero
you should get yourself one of these...
you'll wonder what you ever did without it.

punkkaveman
Originally posted by BakaXero
you'll wonder what you ever did without it.

i'm gonna go cop one now

BakaXero
i tried to help erm

punkkaveman
no thats good cop means i am gonna go and get it

BakaXero
ok
i dont know you slang

Clovie
you'll wonder what you ever did without it. i've seen once a 'boyfriend' version of this device... shifty

and this one is just MEAN schmoll

punkkaveman
ok
i dont know you slang

Its all gravy. you got to learn sumthin new.

BakaXero
lol
but i wont really use it.
cause no one i know whoud understand me.

punkkaveman
yeah....but trivial things are just as good as big important things

LanİeWindu™
I still say to give her a "Love Kick"

punkkaveman
lol

Jackie Malfoy
Tell her that if she keeps doing that you are not going to wait around for her to come back.JM

punkkaveman
its good now... thanks for the advice though

Jackie Malfoy
Your welcome.JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.