Which was Thors greatest challenge ... up to date ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Which was Thors greatest challenge ... up to date ???

choose from these suggests:

1) Hulk
2) Juggernaut
3) Hercules
4) Silver Surver
5) The Asgardian Destroyer
6) Gladiator
7) The Abomination

spetznaz
What if Thor's greatest challenge was not one of those?

Swanky-Tuna
I think Thor's greatest challenge was when Mrs. Thor had that baby and he was between jobs. He was kicking the smoking habit and drinking habit and was deep in debt too.

K3VIL
His fight with the Professor Hulk which ended with Thor being throwed away by Hulk to avoid him being hitted by a nuclear strike, his various fights with the Juggernaut, all great battles, and at least his battles with Desak, were Thor's greatest matches.

Scoobless
he knows that he (regular Thor that is) cannot beat the Asgardian Destroyer...... it bust his arm then killed him........ when he got brought back (the whole paramedic thing) he immediately teleported the Destroyer away cos he knew it'd beat the crap out of him again

Wonderman
Well I think Thor's greatest challenge has been ruling Asgard and protecting Odin while Odin was doing what Odin does. The fights and adventures individually I would say when Gladiator kicked his ass in Thor. Gladiator just somehow managed to go above him in time in their fight.

jplatinum
I'd say when he got beat down by 8th day Juggernaut
Cause that was one fight I seen him powerless and his punches and other powers didn't do nothing to cain.
He got beat mercilessly until he sucked up all the magic with his hammer,
Even then juggernaut gave him a good fight.

I could be wrong, I just think that this was one of his hardest fights.

Maestro
Thors greatest challenge was fighting the celestials, that by far.

K3VIL

Scoobless
from the list above it has to be the Destroyer..... he freakin' killed Thor

armandovalles
i think his greatest challenge was the 3rd time the hulk and thor fought in the Hulk 2001 Annual. In that fight Thor was beaten "beyond reason" and "whether he's alive or dead, Hulk doesn't care".

Scoobless
pssshhh........ did Hulk kill him????? no........ Destroyer did

armandovalles
doesnt matter, destroyer wasnt a challenge, cuz he killed thor so easily, thor never got a chance to unleash everything he had

Heracles
Celestials it has to be his hammer was destroyed when he tried to take them on.

But from that list is has to be the Destroyer.

Heracles
Originally posted by armandovalles
doesnt matter, destroyer wasnt a challenge, cuz he killed thor so easily, thor never got a chance to unleash everything he had

Even if he did it wouldn't make any difference to the Destroyer......

Scoobless
he did..... he hit him with everything he could 'cos the Destroyer had already taken out the avengers....... he got beaten down and his arm broke..... then the Destroer just killed him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.