Should I get banned?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batarangs Blade
Well, apparently, free speech isn't allowed here on KMC. Apparently, this isn't America, this is Communist Russia. Mayhap even Nazi Germany. I mean, c'mon. You can't force us to like everyone, can you? I mean, maybe I deserve to be warned, to get a stern talking to, MAYBE, MAYBE a posting restriction, but banned? C'mon, it wasn't THAT bad, it was just having an opinion, and a little fun, babies.

punkkaveman
there is not many ppl i dont like and i dont like you! mad

DEFCON One
well, because of free speech you are allowed to say that. but r just angry cause he said u suck. its true

Lana
Originally posted by Batarangs Blade
Well, apparently, free speech isn't allowed here on KMC. Apparently, this isn't America, this is Communist Russia. Mayhap even Nazi Germany. I mean, c'mon. You can't force us to like everyone, can you? I mean, maybe I deserve to be warned, to get a stern talking to, MAYBE, MAYBE a posting restriction, but banned? C'mon, it wasn't THAT bad, it was just having an opinion, and a little fun, babies.

No one can force you to like everyone, and you're allowed to have an opinion, but outright bashing another member is against forum rules.

Myth
This reminds me of the new South Park episode.

"I thought this was 'merica.

punkkaveman
damn....what did i do? sad confused tell me why i suck

misha

i dont know what you've done so i cant say whether you should get banned or not.
though this thread will probably get closed.
and also with the whole warning thing, like i said, i dont know what you've done, but we DO have rules here which you're supposed to read, so that shouldve been your warning really erm

LanİeWindu™

It's not America...it's the internet. yes

It's because of the blatant disrespect for the forum rules. That thread is a form of member bashing. Sure it is your opinion, but there's no need to open a thread just to say you find these people annoying and that you don't like them. This just leads to tension between members and before you know it there will be all out "brawls" of members bashing each other across the forums.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by punkkaveman
damn....what did i do? sad confused tell me why i suck

Well, some people just do not like you... at all...

BadKitty
good thing I'm not a mod..I would have banned you 15 minuets ago stick out tongue

Mist
your gettting annoying. so yeah, you have my vote for a banning.

misha
Originally posted by BadKitty
good thing I'm not a mod..I would have banned you 15 minuets ago stick out tongue

omg BK youre not a mod anymore? confused

BadKitty
Originally posted by misha
omg BK youre not a mod anymore? confused no I had to quite...I'm not here very much any more sad

punkkaveman
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Well, some people just do not like you... at all...

hmmmm. VOTE IN MY POLL!

Batarangs Blade
Hey, it's not member bashing. I'm saying I don't like them, I'm not saying their stupid, or making fun of their sexual preferences, or low taste in women, or anything. All I'm saying is that I don't like them. You said that was allowed. I'm just making my opinions on them public, but I'm not insulting them, per ce.

misha
Originally posted by BadKitty
no I had to quite...I'm not here very much any more sad

aw cry you were always my favourite

bag i never said anything ninja2

Myth
or making fun of their sexual preferences

Aren't they straight? Why would you bash them for that?

BadKitty
Originally posted by misha
aw cry you were always my favourite

bag i never said anything ninja2 thanks misha..you were always the sweetest hug

Lana
Originally posted by Myth
Aren't they straight? Why would you bash them for that?

He said that AC and I must have a thing going on (while anyone who knows me knows that I am spoken for and AC is just a good friend of mine), and then said that if we did have something going on that AC has very low standars mad THAT is bashing right there.

And creating a poll asking who dislikes another member is bashing and not allowed.

King Burger
BadKitty,

That was one of the funniest MST3K episodes ever!

"Your weapons have no effect on me!"

Funny stuff!

DEFCON One
Batarangs Blade should have all the right in the world to say who he does or does not like. He doesnt need to get banned just because he has an opinion that is different than those of the moderators.

Myth
Lana - Was the part about you sincere or is it possible he was joking?

The dislikes poll: It was not right of him to do that. However, maybe a warning is sufficient or a suspension, but because of one post where he made a mistake... ? I'd say give him another shot and he'd better be on best behavior. Or for punishment, everybody can bash him all they want for 1 month and he isn't allowed to talk crap back. That would be sufficient as well. big grin

Lana
Having an opinion is one thing.

Just like why self-pity threads aren't allowed. It's guaranteed to stir up trouble.

BadKitty
Originally posted by King Burger
BadKitty,

That was one of the funniest MST3K episodes ever!

"Your weapons have no effect on me!"

Funny stuff! lol!! yay a mstie fan! I seen the mst3k thread and was inspired laughing out loud

"Their invasion is like a poorly planned bank heist."

krankor rocks my socks eek!

SnakeEyes

I believe he WAS joking...

Lana

The dislikes poll: It was not right of him to do that. However, maybe a warning is sufficient or a suspension, but because of one post where he made a mistake... ? I'd say give him another shot and he'd better be on best behavior. Or for punishment, everybody can bash him all they want for 1 month and he isn't allowed to talk crap back. That would be sufficient as well. big grin

I dunno if he was being sincere or joking, but either way that really pissed me off. Sorry, but I don't take shit like that very well.

BakaXero
hmm...
to much trouble....
When Raz away Trouble comes aplay

King Burger
"He obeys my every command"

Crow "Like wander around aimlessly, and gain weight".

Also, the oft-repeated "Bak, bak, bak" that the gang does
when Krankor and his men are around.

Loved Krankor's guest appearance on "Invasion of
the Neptune Men".

Good to see a fellow MST3K fan here as well.

King Burger
Er, but I digress.

No, Batarangs Blade shouldn't get banned, since I don't think
he'll do it again.

BadKitty
Originally posted by King Burger
"He obeys my every command"

Crow "Like wander around aimlessly, and gain weight".

Also, the oft-repeated "Bak, bak, bak" that the gang does
when Krankor and his men are around.

Loved Krankor's guest appearance on "Invasion of
the Neptune Men".

Good to see a fellow MST3K fan here as well. haha!! invasion of the neptune men might be my favorite episode!

"So the aliens come and strangle little kids. Thank you, Japan!"

krankor belonged in that god awful movie! lol !
your right nice to see a kindred spirit here big grin

Korri
You dug your own grave, go die in it wink

Clovie
blink

what an idiot. messed
anyone has an idea if it was perm ban or temporary one?

JToTheP
I didn't know who you were until I saw this topic, but now I wish you'd just get the f*** out of here.

JToTheP
I also don't see why you put banning Slipknot and AC as choices, when your the f*** up here not them.

Lana
Originally posted by Clovie
blink

what an idiot. messed
anyone has an idea if it was perm ban or temporary one?

He was a sock, so I'm guessing it was perm.

Clovie
Originally posted by Lana
He was a sock, so I'm guessing it was perm. of who? ninja

okay.

Lana
Umm...I think he had two other socks.

Clovie
you've gotten me lost purposely, or just btw? blink

Devalion
Where is the 'I don't give a damn' option???

Lana
Gahh....sorry Clo, I wasn't paying attention to what I typed and types "songs" instead of "socks".

Anyway, he had two other socks -- Snakeeyes and DefconOne, or something like that.

Clovie
Originally posted by Devalion
Where is the 'I don't give a damn' option??? he's banned anyway erm

Originally posted by Lana
Gahh....sorry Clo, I wasn't paying attention to what I typed and types "songs" instead of "socks".

Anyway, he had two other socks -- Snakeeyes and DefconOne, or something like that. oh laughing out loud
oh..but it wasn't some old member, just a newbie came, made few accounts and were using them deviously? messed

Devalion
Oh cool......Im always the late one!

Spooony

SlipknoT
This reminds me of the new South Park episode.

"I thought this was 'merica. hysterical

SlipknoT
What did this retard have against me and AC?

R0B
Mabey hes jealous that he isnt as cool as you two

Spooony
Batarangs Blade.. who the hell are you anyway, i have rarely seen you post..

it dow sleep
probably

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Spooony
Batarangs Blade.. who the hell are you anyway, i have rarely seen you post.. He was a sock of SnakeEyes

Dwarfdude
Why am I always late?

*Hunts the topic down*

Unless it was deleted?

LifeIsKillingMe
whats a sock anyway?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by LifeIsKillingMe
whats a sock anyway? When a member makes multiple accounts, or when they're banned they come back under a new name

Spooony
whats a sock anyway?

a sockpuppet...... is where it steams from

fulcilives
why is this guy banned whats he done wrong?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by fulcilives
why is this guy banned whats he done wrong? Member bashing, He tried to bash me and AC

LifeIsKillingMe
Originally posted by SlipknoT
When a member makes multiple accounts, or when they're banned they come back under a new name

oh ok thanx
nice sig btw

SlipknoT
big grin

fulcilives
that is a stupid reason to get banned for

SlipknoT
that is a stupid reason to get banned for Why? Its against the forum rules, and the guy was a retard.

Spooony
plus he bashed Slip and AC... SLIP AND AC!!!!!!... you dont bash them.... its just not done

fulcilives
explain what 'bashed' means i have no idea what you mean

SlipknoT
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t335304.html

fulcilives
well you shouldnt of banned him just delete the thread

Spooony
nah, we dont need bashing scum like that on KMC

speiderman
Batarangs Blade: you suck.

Good day. no more kmc for you.

fulcilives
yes fair enough, but the people he was angry at must of done something to him

SlipknoT
I really cant think of anything I did

Demarthl
oooooh i miss the fun xD i should stop cracking software and pay attention to the fun in life, hmmm snakeeyes and defconone, shit... what a retard, he even said in one thread that defcon one new snakeeyes or some shit... well all i can say is
snakeeyes, meet rolleyes roll eyes (sarcastic)

LifeIsKillingMe
whos snakeyes anyways?

syko freak
Well, apparently, free speech isn't allowed here on KMC. Apparently, this isn't America, this is Communist Russia. Mayhap even Nazi Germany. I mean, c'mon. You can't force us to like everyone, can you? I mean, maybe I deserve to be warned, to get a stern talking to, MAYBE, MAYBE a posting restriction, but banned? C'mon, it wasn't THAT bad, it was just having an opinion, and a little fun, babies. sori to say this dude but i think u ve got serious issues.

fulcilives

hes got a point

SlipknoT
Sock check fulcilives.

LifeIsKillingMe
having an opinion is different from being an *******

Demarthl
sock check sock sock mc sock eek! with someone like that, anyone on their side is almost clearly a godamn sock

fulcilives
what?! check me im not supporting that guy im just saying i would like to see a bit of empathy from you people

SlipknoT
what?! check me im not supporting that guy im just saying i would like to see a bit of empathy from you people Then you have nothing to worry about. wink

LifeIsKillingMe
Then you have nothing to worry about. wink

you may want to check out the "need help?" thread

Demarthl
hoe yeah bit of a bashy bashy going on there

SlipknoT
you may want to check out the "need help?" thread so he has bad taste in music...

LifeIsKillingMe
so he has bad taste in music...

thats not the worst part
he says i have bad taste in music!

SlipknoT
laughing thats false

syko freak
thats not the worst part
he says i have bad taste in music! obviously u do. lol im joking u have gud taste in music roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.